Why is this infantile shit so popular?

Why is this infantile shit so popular?

Most people who have watched this were in their mid 10s.

Because most people aren't so infantile to be insecure about enjoying what they watch.

You know the upper range of the target audience for 95% of the stuff on the board ATM is 15 years of age, right?

We're not here to discuss Nihon-Shiki or Catch 22.

it was fun to watch

i was 16 when it aired and I feel like that was the perfect age

>tfw TTGL aired 15 years ago

This is honestly the only reasonable reason. The TTGL fanbase remind me of the EVA fanbase. They keep going on and on about how DEEP TTGL is when its really not.

It aired early Sunday morning. In reality it's a dork's show that masquerades as or doubles as a kid's show.

Most people who watch anime never mentally matured past their mid teens (nobody says "10s" ESL-kun).

A lot of people saw it when they were about 12.

pic unrelated

>infantile
>not wanting to be the very best like noone ever was

Literally the best cartoon aimed at children ever made

>infantile
It's almost like we're in a community of manchildren.

as expected from posercore, only posers consumed it

Boy I sure am smart disliking this popular thing.
Regardless of the content I dislike it and I'm here to tell everyone about it.
Damn user you sure are stupid for liking the same thing other people like.

Quality shit posting... not.

Savage

TTGL is great but it lives on a reputation of being better than it was. Most of the folks who watched it in 07 when it aired haven't watched the great super robot shows of the past like Getter, Gunbuster, Dancouga or J-Decker.

To the uninitiated TTGL seems like its the top dog around and a great show but after the people seeing TTGL first go and watch the other, better mecha shows of the past, they realise it isn't as good as they give it credit for. It isn't as bad as the hipsters say it is now but it isn't as good as the die hard fans say either.

Good music and over the top designs carry the show further than the sum of its parts. 6/10 decent.

Its a straight forward and fun show. It's mindless and cliche but the decent animation, music and fast and hype action makes it a wild ride. I loved the show for what it was, then again I'm a huge mecha fag.

It's not deep. It's just motivational and fun.
>Mfw explaining fun to someone with autism

let me guess, you all are atheists aswell right

Better than your favorite anime.

Once you pass a certain age you also don't really care what others perceive as childish. Just enjoy what you enjoy.

It was pretty decent actually user

>They keep going on and on about how DEEP TTGL is when its really not.
??
All anyone ever did with this show was meme. Much like KLK.

and I look for nothing else out of my entertainment, probably by its so popular, most anime fans are man-children like myself.

it aired ten years ago

god, nia was so fucking shit

true, OP is an elitist faggot

>Why is this infantile shit so popular?

you mean anime as a whole, right?

>dumb frogposter
>Sup Forumsshit
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

anti-spiral nia is best nia

Did Kamina ever hit that fire kitten?