Macy's To Launch A Clothing Line Geared Towards Muslims

>Macy's is launching a women's clothing line aimed at Muslim shoppers. The department store chain says it teamed up with a boutique called Verona Collection and plans to sell the collection of modest dresses, tops, cardigans and hijabs online. The clothing will launch on Macy's website on Feb. 15.
>The brand was developed by Lisa Vogl, a graduate of Macy's minority-and-women-owned business development program, which aims to offer more fashion diversity.
>While Macy's is the first major U.S. department store to sell hijabs, it joins other brands offering products aimed at Muslims. Nike, for example, launched a high-performance hijab last year made for athletics. And Mattel announced plans for a doll modeled after Ibtihaj Muhammad, an American fencer who competed in the Olympics while wearing a hijab.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/07/Macys-To-Launch-A-Clothing-Line-Geared-Towards-Muslims

We are a secular country and no religion is above any other. So I am fine with thus as long as it doesn't personally affect me. The US was never xtian.

Good. Fuck Jews.

Ok well I’m boycotting Macy’s because they’re basically catering to terrorists now.

>profiting out of towelheads is bad

that is what uncontrolled capitalism does
more people to milk money from? cater to them, even when they're the most vile and aggressive sort of people, as long as they pay, they'll be served

>still african attire
>call it muslim

>Macey's has gone from one of the most respected corporations in American history to selling their original New York location and pushing out kebab attire despite there hardly being any Muslims here
Jej

And I will never shop at Macy's, or any of their other properties, ever again.

does it come with a free bomb or do I have to buy that separately?

>Fucking muslims forcing women to dress modestly...disgusting. All women should dress like my whore wife showing her body to the world

>Macy's finally releasing modest clothes line rather then vagina riding "I promise it doesn't make you look like a whore" apparel
Where's the problem?

Those clothes aren’t made of grass though

>He doesn't know anything significant to come out of Africa was done by Arabs

This. There is no problem here

I really think that the treatment of women is the one thing muslims got right.

Here comes the rope

Islam's treatment of women is the correct way, it's also biblical. A lot of meme Christians don't want to admit it, but Islam is basically an uncucked version of their own religion.

The last time that I was in Macy’s, which was about five years ago, it was full of women in hijabs.
Muslim women are super materialistic and obsessed with shopping. They are the only ones still going to malls and department stores.

Go try some on in fitting room (doesn't matter what gender you are, or they're transphobic)
Smear with bacon grease

Macy's is expensive as hell, only Muslim women with Arab prince husbands can afford to shop there

Will they put the new hijab section near the pressure cookers in Kitchenware?