What am I in for?

What am I in for?

A blues ride. Seriously what happened to the sequel?

Nobody can scanlate it because it is impossible to redraw. It is still being released, as far as I am aware.

/thread

is this related to that comic about the black guy that shoots zombies in the wild west

Wow great joke.

A great mango that will never be finished/scanlated. Still worth reading, Clyde is the best dude.

Welcome to the internet nigga

Fuck off and die in a fire Sup Forumsfags.

Blues and great art.

What the fuck has Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, come to when you can't say that word without getting banned?

Niggers, gorgeous art, spookiness and blues.

This thing needs an anime adaptation.

Because you're just spouting it off like an edgy child instead of contributing to discussion.
And no, talking about how much you hate Blacks is not relevant to this thread.

Reddit mods. As in, a lot of mods here were mods on reddit.
And it's even stupider since the manga takes place when racism was common place and that word was used all the time.

Welcome to Neo4Chin big boy.

Same reason why janitors have been deleting people saying faggots yet refuse to delete generals.

Reddit

Same reason they banned other words, you unfunny cunts run it into the ground and ruin everyone's fun.

You haven't even seen Sup Forumsmblr yet man.

How the fuck is this done by the same guy who did Prison School?

If I wanted to watch niggers being niggers I would just turn the Discovery Channel on.

Fags like you are the worst. Just say it.
>B-but my 3 day bans
Fuck 'em. Niggers need to be reminded of the truth of this world. Nobody likes them. Not even themselves. Don't you forget it.

Reddit mods happened, also this:

Sup Forums is probably one of the biggest cesspools on Sup Forums. Boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are shitposting centrals but at least they don't sound like tumblr rejects.

How come Sup Forums is the only containment board leaking all the time?

They're like shit-tier refugees, flooding into different areas, unwilling to adapt, not paying heed to rules.

>How come Sup Forums is the only containment board leaking all the time?
Because /mlp/ burned themselves out and reached equilibrium years ago.

Maybe Sup Forums should do the same.

It's always the same with them:
"Hey guys, let's have a discussion on [board-related topic]!"
"LELELELEL NIGGERS LELELEL KEK LELELELE TASTE THE RED PILL LELELELE"
"Fuck off."
"REEEEE THIS IS A VIOLATION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MODS ARE FROM REDDIT, REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Imagine if /o/ was as bad. We'd have car shit everyday.
Yet every board apart from Sup Forums knows how to behave. Even the shitters from Sup Forums are better than this.

Shitting on nigs isn't really something contained only in Sup Forums, every board has it.

At a point in time Sup Forums was even worse.
I dunno where the influx of newfags thinking racism was a unique thing only found on Sup Forums's Sup Forums and nowhere else.

This. The only people who like niggers are the ones who have never had any contact with them.

White people really hideous.

you sure showed them my fellow kang xD

>Sup Forums racism stems from Sup Forums
Why don't you fuck off to reddit or whatever other shithole you came from? Racism and saying most of the things that Sup Forums don't shut up about it now used to be basically Sup Forums culture, difference being that those topics were never taken seriously in the past. Sup Forums started to treat racism way more seriously than Sup Forums ever did, which caused a misconception on newfags that they are the ones who created the mentality.

This thread would've been perfectly fine if a dumb mod didn't delete a post saying niggers

When hotpockets will learn that trying to shut people up forcefully, especially regarding something that used to be perfectly fine, just ends up making them want to speak up even more about it.

The thing is noone even said it as a term of hatred until Sup Forumstards happened. But now there's so many newfaggots and redditors that they confuse the two or just don't care about the difference.

>Term of hatred
First off, making fun of niggers as they were inferior exists much before Sup Forums even came to existence. Second, the only thing that guy said was ''nigger'', the one putting hatred on his words is you.

r/Sup Forums prepubuscents colonizing /pol9k/ turned most Sup Forums natives away from the red-pill

This.

Sup Forums now is a shithole, but mostly because it attracted all sorts of faggots that were not from Sup Forums to it

I think the time has come to find a new home. Between shit like this , the number of posters, fucking Naruto threads everywhere and not being spammed off the board and even fucking Moot having left I think it's safe to say this ocean of piss has changed beyond all recognition.

>Imagine if /o/ was as bad
They kinda are, but aside from Initial D threads they stay in their own board. And even the car threads on Sup Forums are better than /o/ by a mile.

Justified
Not sure but apparently there was an Episode of Supernatural related to this.
Can anyone confirm?

Hey, you incompetent mods and janitors. Delete the fucking off-topic posts in this Me and the Devil Blues thread. If you don't, you're not doing your fucking work.

>it is impossible to redraw
Guess I'll need to buy the volumes then. Wonder where we are in France

I forget, is the author still not finishing this because of Prison School? It's a shame that he makes more sales off that than Devil Blues.

You niggers need to learn the difference between a mod and a janitor.

Prison School is awesome, user. If I had to be completely honest, I wish he'd never fucking finish this series and just keep dropping chapters til he's dead.
As for Me and the devil blues, there are still chapters coming out, it's just that they don't get scanlated

This time makes sense. But it's retarded when they delete post in Galko threads for example.

>Prison School is awesome, user
I enjoyed the initial ride, but it's not as good anymore and quickly lost appeal to me. Haven't even read the last dozen or so chapters.

Your miss

What did he write ?

I honestly don't feel like I miss anything whenever I see pics like that pop up.

Everytime I go on Sup Forums, they're talking about how SJWs are ruining comics, that women deserve to be treated like garbage, and minorities should be treated as subhumans, yet every other board acts like they're waving a big pride flag in every thread.

From what I heard, they literally deleted Wonder Woman threads the week the movie came out as a show of "solidarity".

The difference is that people use to say it for shock comedy. Sup Forumstards mean it seriously and demand that everyone else does, too.

No it wouldn't have and you know it.

Something about niggers obviously

Is that a Calexit supporter?

I wish people weren't so serious about redrawing.

Sup Forums fucking hates minorities more than ever thanks to marvel pushing their diversity agenda and shoving these new minority characters down everyone's throat.
Not only are they shit and terribly written characters but they're suppose to replace the characters people liked.

They still pander to their gay ecelebs though. They worship some webcomic faggot who have promoted that shit diversity agenda for years just because he posts there. Sup Forums is a good example of how the other side could easily sneak by on Sup Forums, especially with the aid of the mods, while everyone is still concentrated on hating Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Thanks mods. By the way everyone, you should check out the manga in the OP, it's really really good.

>keep to themselves
comics and the shit on Sup Forums are the most entry level baby shit around. they're the lowest grade garbage posters on the website. it's literally tumblr reddit the board because those kind of cartoons and other crap are the central culture of nu-males and the worst aspects of society. all those rejects who think it's cool to be nerdy go to Sup Forums and then spread it everywhere else because they aren't into anything that has depth.

I wouldn't mind if they just put the translation on the white borders or as a translation note on the bottom. I'm pretty sure no one would mind.

In those cases, I understand that, and prefer it rather than doing a shitty redraw.

Sup Forums does it in a uniquely obnoxious way complete with infographs and retarded doomsaying about white genocide

LOOK AT THIS GRAPH

They are both great art-wise. The real kicker is the leap he made from his initial works.

I hardly see any resemblance.

I guess I'll try this until a legendary redrawer appears.

MC doesn't look appealing to me