If Trump Made Slavery Great Again

If Trump made slavery legal again and blacks were forced to work the fields again and tend to white people, would you buy your own slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kF2-Cr6yX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

f u c k
u
c
k

o f f
f
f

Yes I'd probably buy one as a gift to my wife so she can be sexually satisfied.

No. Send them back to Africa. Send them all back, including the mulattos and all the women who dared racemix. Revoked citizenship, and close off immigration from the whole continent. Africa and the United States will both be better off for it.

SAGE

I would just buy a beautiful black woman to be my wife, under contact she would be my slave so if she ever cheated or tried to leave I’d have my rights to kill her.

But otherwise id treat her like queen if she made sure to keep having sex and keep my house clean.

And she definitely would not be allowed around the male slaves that would live in my backyard

Yes

>tfw when you realize that JIDF is behind the JIDF meme

could I buy white slaves?

Bump

If they looked like that I would.

Why would I want obsolete farm equipment?

Yeah sure why not

John Deere - Making black lives not matter since 1837.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kF2-Cr6yX4

>Yeah sure why not

Its not only unethical but also dumb, because the cost is much higher from having employees.

You would also see OTHER minorities doing the work for cheaper. With a slave you'd need to shelter them and feed them..extra costs. Pablo comes and says he'll do it for half and then leaves at the end of the day.

The only thing that'll happen is black women would be prostitues but even now when they are free almost no minority cares for black women not even black men want black women.

IF slavery was implemented it'd show blacks how much no one actually cares about them and they'd start yelling das racist that no one wants us as slaves.

I want to say no, but these pics make me reconsider

I'd buy them just to sell them to slavers in Africa.

I would run an underground railroad and free them back to africa

Fucking dream catcher tattoo. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

No, niggers belong in Africa.

I'd buy several for a biogas generator facility.

goddamn would def breed that one

sick get and vids check'ems

>would you buy a slave

Hope you realize just how expensive owning a slave actually was back then. Only wealthy people could afford it which adds to the absurdity that "white people" are evil slavers who profited off of black slavery in the states. It's like comparing what a rich man might buy today. What the 1% does does not reflect what everybody else is doing. This is why at the peak of U.S. slavery only ~3% of white americans owned slaves.

I'd buy slaves to send them back

argentina is white?

Honestly I don't want slaves, and find the idea repulsive. I may be racist but I have no interest in humiliating the Black race.

I'd buy a nigger just to whip them

We have a form of slavery in this country. It's called 'hire an illegal immigrant'. Trump explicitly wants to build a wall to keep the slaves out.

I need a black woman as a fucktoy

I don't know what unethical means. Never seen one.

What cost are you talking about? It's a slave I don't have to pay them. And they can eat my left over food that I usually throw out because it goes bad.

It's literally like having a dog lol.

More trouble than it's worth probably.

oh wow

You can still but slaves if you know the right channels

Nope. You have to cloth, feed, and doctor their asses. Like I can afford that.
Like I'm going to actually PAY for a nigger.
For a nigger. Pay. Unreal. I would refuse a free one.
You know why slavery happened? Because white people didn't know what they were buying.

I just want a thicc black nigress sex slut slave is it too much to ask?

I HAVE A DREAMCATCHER! ~M.L.K.

i'm german. i'm capable of doing my own hard labor.

>459 KB JPG
>I would just buy a beautiful black woman to be my wife, under contact she would be my slave so if she ever cheated or tried to leave I’d have my rights to kill her

Would your children be slaves

>would you buy your own slave?
I'd buy as many as I could, and send them back to fucking Africa, free.

Not black slaves.

i wanna say no but my dick is saying yes

Is this nasty she - boon supposed to do it for me?

This, enslaving your lessers to do your own work for you is weak.

Oh look another 70 iq skank with a fucking dreamcatcher tattoo. It must be a rite of passage for gobbledicktorians at the unoriginal school of cliche whores.

Kekd and checkd

honestly probably not. I am accustomed to solitude and i think the prescience of another person would ruin that

Remember his entry? A tom-Haydenish Democratic pol was the point man to ram through an amendment to make slavery legal again. The fact it was a "Californiacrat" made it that much funnier.

I lol'd

Nope. Too expensive. Consider for a moment that back in the pre Civil War era, the average black working slave in good health and productivity had a dollar value equal to today's lower end car - ranging from 12 to 20 thousand dollars in equivalence. Each.
Emancipation was a BIG fucking issue for the slave owners that worked them for cash. Mass freedom would suddenly cripple them of their initial cost investment of what they had in the fields picking cotton.

I live in a small home with a modest yard. I don't need a 20k cash slave to stand around doing nothing.

This. No amount of free labor is worth dealing with niggers.

>Buying worthless trash
I bet you would even pay retail

>Dreamcatcher tattoo

WE WUZ NATIVES AND SHEEEIT

Kek, true and underrated

Trump certainly should make slavery legal again, so we chain them up and ship them back to their natural habitat.

Damn...

Triple Dayum slavery confirmed.

Negresses give the best head

Slavery is an anti-capitalist Democrat thing. Trump would never do it.

Hell yeah. I'd buy niggers just to drown them.

The entire economy of both the north and the south was either improved by or relied upon slavery. There was also still racism everywhere, much worse than it is today. If you consider the fact that white people ran an economy built upon (or improved by) slavery and gained wealth off of that, and then shut out black people from jobs and major economical opportunities in the 100 years after slavery, thereby killing any chance black people had at building generational wealth, it makes sense that you can claim that the whites who benefitted off of the wealth of their ancestors and systemic oppression could be viewed in a negative light. I agree that the "white people are evil slavers" is an oversimplification but trying to say that only the elite whites benefitted is an oversimplification

>burgers never learn
Remember how it turned out last time you tried this...

I would buy and free cute black slave girls in hopes that they'd be my gf

I have a black sex doll I named Shaniqua that I keep chained up in my basement already.

No, its still immoral in my eyes
Don't understand why Trump has to be involved in this hypothetical.

That's a very tenacious banana, I'd be afraid the thing would tear and end up choking her

You can have your own negress for free if you need one. Lots of southern black women wouldn't mind a white sugar daddy.

>the current situation of the US factored by slavery in the past
>let's have slavery again guys

The eternal amerimutt.

... well, not for free, technically, but you'd have to support a slave too.

no

Of course I’ll buy a slave. I’ll keep her looking nice. But I’ll abuse the shit out of that bitch.

I don't want niggers any where near me, NO!

>afraid
*hoping

NO! Nobody would. You are a crackhead. Stop listening to the lame stream media.

This and only this.

This is the only correct answer. Look at what these animals have done to the western world.

These fucking stupid Amerimutts deserve to have their gene pool further destroyed.

and yet nowhere in your response do you mention that these slaves were sold by other blacks in africa. kind of takes the whole racial element out of it wouldn't you say?

1. Sex is not a need

2. Niggers are inferior

This, i'd rather pay minimum wage to an irish man.

This is retarded. We don't have enough work for the population to do as is. Slavery isn't needed. Lets just ship them back to africa.

Fuck off nigger. Your worthless kind had 150+ years to build "generational wealth" and failed. Chinks and Indians can come here and get wealthy in a few years.

>sex is not a need
get a load of this guy

Why? So I can pay for a nigger to live under my roof, receive free food, and plot to murder me and rape my wife while they do nothing?

No thanks.

.t you don't know you can chain them up in a shed out the back and whip them until they clean up their shit

Trips make me want to jack off to niggresses

Why would you want that beautiful woman to choke?

check'd n kek'd

I don't want her to choke and die
I want her to have a banana stuck down her throat and see her deperately struggle sexily, then swallow it whole

Have some more then

No, we know how it turns out.

Why does that take the racial element out of it? White Americans built a system that oppressed the black people in the US, I don't see how where the slaves came from has anything to do with that.

Yes and I would castrate then sell each one.
I would start a movement of the castration of slaves and in one generation we'd have no more niggers.

ew, never
Why should i keep a dindu around my house? To steal shit from me, and possibly kill me, while i'm sleeping? No, thank you.

Slaves market prices would be so high only a few would be sold. Upkeep costs would also be high.

Who is going to spend the money to feed and cloth even the random black on the street. Really lets say you needed yard work done. One more mouth to feed all for yard work? An you know the roasties will keep them as pets.

This is why we lease.

Do you not understand how it's hard to build any kind of wealth when (in the south): 1) you're a slave that makes no money 2) slavery is outlawed, but no one will hire you because of your race, and because being a slave means you are unqualified for most jobs 3) Jim crow laws were made explicitly to keep blacks from voting, in prison and generally being around whites 4) rampant overall racism and movements like the KKK served to lynch and destroy blacks and their neighborhoods 5) many blacks that could find work were paid minimal wages or were pushed into debt with jobs like sharecropping. In the North there was also racism and discrimination, making it harder for blacks to do well.

I think it is pretty clear that if it had not been for racist laws and sentiments from dumb fucks like you, blacks would be pretty well off (don't forget before Jim Crow in the south there were black politicians and many blacks were eager to make something of themselves, which was curbed by racist legislation, racism and hate groups)

i doubt anyone on Sup Forums could afford a slave.

especially a top tier female.

they'd go for over a 100k

No. I don't want slaves, that always ends badly even if the short term payoffs are nice. Let them have their country. Ethnostates are fine.

it would fix illegal immigration too