Why does Sup Forums think white lives matter the most?

It seems common on here for people to value white lives more than any other race. Why? Why should I save a white person instead of a black or Asian if I can only save one?

Because we are in a minority, and diversity macht frei?

white people invented everything, even this universe

white people caring about white people.

White people are objectively worth more. Ask any adoption agency or prostitution ring.

lmao darwin

Cause they're prettier and have higher IQs on average. Pretty much the main reasons.

Honestly though I don't really see the point as that important. Melanin isn't that valuable to me, its more about bone structure and IQ that I care about. So while most people are like "MUH WHITES" i am interested in "Muh generalizable statistical advantages."

Which race do you think the people saying that are?

Well-ordered charity begins with yourself, as they say

You should save your own race first, it just so happens the majority of pol users are white

sauce?

>loaded question
>false dilemma
>fallacy after fallacy
Q predicted this.

Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray

Niggers don't work. Asians are ok but still yellow little monkeys. So
1. Save the white people.
2. Two if you have time the Asians
3. Let the niggers go the way of the dodo.

Because white people are the only people I’m prepared to trust on average. Also, white women are the only women who are able to make my dick hard.

This, also muh people

Black and Asian birth rates are above replacement. Whites are not.

Why do you value your family's lives more than any other family?

It's the exact same string of logic just applied to a broader scale.

Who is this babe pictured

Because white people are the only ones that do anything useful besides maybe Asians. Please tell me the last nigger or Arab that has done anything to progress the human race?

Well in terms of Global Population whites are a minority, so it only makes sense that the life of a white would be more valuable then that of an Asian or a Negro. Plus who would you rather have around a shitskin, a white or an Asian.

>why do white lives matter the most to white people in white societies
I dunno user.

> lets niggers go to nigger schools
> expects them to catch up with white people who have access to better education

theres a reason why whites dont want niggers to get better schools

Because we're (56%) white. Every group prioritizes their group, to pretend otherwise is retardation.

If I ask you to imagine an engineer, what colour is his skin?
If I ask you to imagine a doctor, what colour is his skin?
Why?