Started Noticing Racial Differences

1. There are good and shitty people from every racial group on the planet. High performers vs. low performers and natural vs. nurture reasons for that performance. In my experience the natural trumps the nurture most of the time. Greatness shines through adversity, etc. Out of everyone on the planet, blacks have the largest group of low performers by far. These low performers are called niggers. Low performing whites are called many things, but white trash seems to be the most common. Low performing jews have a name with higher performing jews who despise them, there are low performing asians, etc.

2. People have to play statistics. You can be the black version of the Leave it to Beaver family, that doesn't matter to a lot of people at face value. The vast majority of blacks are actually niggers - low performers who are unsuited for civilized society. Just as normal, discerning white people don't want to live near a trailer park with white trash, they don't want to live near niggers. That's why many white people would distrust you at face value in most cases, or say "there goes the neighborhood" if you move in next door.

3. Most people who hate groups are, of course hating groups and lumping you in with them. When most niggers are the opposite of you, irresponsible gibsmedats who dindunuffin, they tend to not just distrust them, they tend to hate them. Then a black guy comes along and they automatically project that hatred onto him because there's a 9/10 chance that this guy's a hypernigger too. Most people who hate niggers, upon getting to know an upstanding black person, can like the individual but will still dislike or distrust their group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/securityofone
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4. Do you not hate niggers too? If you're a normal black person, essentially your entire life has been fucked in the United States due to the presence of niggers constantly fucking things up and drawing the ire of not just whites but every other racial group. You wouldn't buy a house in a nigger neighborhood, you wouldn't want your daughter dating a nigger, and you understandably wouldn't want to be called a nigger when you're trying so hard not to be one.

5. There are undoubtedly groups of people you highly distrust or even hate for personal reasons or because you know stereotypes exist for a reason and you would rather be on your guard initially with someone and find out later they're ok than be off your guard and have someone constantly taking advantage of you. That is why white people are usually on their guard around black people. The saying "around blacks never relax" exists because its pretty likely you get burned if you pretend to be color blind and wander into a nigger neighborhood expecting not to get robbed. I'll bet you distrust white people, if you're smart you know the difference between white people and jews and distrust them even more. You probably dislike asians - Korean shopkeepers in particular. Most black people I know hate them with a passion for stereotypical reasons.

6. If you have a problem with being stereotyped "unjustly" just remember that life isn't fair and you unfortunately share the same book cover in some cases as "Niggers: The Book" and people will judge you by it. It happens to white people within a black community, but we expect it and usually understand to just avoid it. The main problem with black people (not niggers) is that many of you have been infused with victimhood by the jews. Its what they use to make you dance like marionettes for them against white people. My only advice to you would be to drop any victimhood you might ever feel, understand race affinity is real and exists with every group in relation to every other group, and try not to take it personally when strangers pre-judge you, because I don't take it personally that niggers in Harlem would assume I want them all dead or that I am commiting some white collar crime to the detriment of black people.

In the US you simply have to live and do well for yourself and not give a shit whether or not some other group of people is going to like you. Understand that most of them don't dislike YOU they dislike what they assume you are, and that they're usually not wrong in making that assumption even if they are wrong about you.

>Studying Black American Behavior Trends?
Without being labelled racist, how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
This is like a fascinating National Geographic series on the modality of blacks
youtube.com/user/securityofone

>youtube.com/user/securityofone

>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA

>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE

>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc

>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI

All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI

He tasers a loud mouthed sheboons

Not only does he capture niggers nogging, but he also captures his own deluded mentality as he chases the same vanity he chides fellow niggers on. The guy has zero education and the apex of his 40 year old life's career is being offered a management position for Dollar General. Its pretty sad if you rationalize this guy as a real person, but of course he isn't (just listen to his own rationalizations in the videos).

Entire series here
youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE
In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

>modality of blacks
>modality of blacks
>modality of blacks
>modality of blacks
HEAR ME NOW
BELIEVE ME LATER
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

>modality of blacks
Because blacks are so emotionally immature and psychologically INSECURE, it's always about GETTING OVER on someone. That's the only way they know how to distinguish if things are good or bad. If you actually did what you were supposed to / social mores, to a black that's like bowing down to "the man". EVERYTHING is a binary competition to blacks (good vs evil, no nuance).
Just look at how "black churches" are. They preach about existing righteously (without fault) vs anything bad happening is "the devil doing this to me".
Whereas, "white churches" (lutheran, protestant, catholic, etc) have to do with adhering to tradition, service to the collective, acts of service, etc

If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

if you're still not redpilled on "race relations" in America and you're still enough of a faggot with a Netflix subscription, I highly recommend watching
> LAST CHANCE U
A 2-season series about a Junior College taking Division I football player rejects and provides them with academic remediation. It captures how much black men are coddled like infants to protect themselves from their own banal stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
The series producers clearly set out to make the old fat white coach be the evil master, but it only documents how ignorant and self-destructive niggers are at EVERY turn, deflecting any responsibility for their own predicament no matter how small. I highly recommend it.
The last season featured a "darling" player who ended up stabbing a guy to death a few months later.

Bump.

Good thread

>normal black person
you havent read enough of dr. pierce.

>dr. pierce.
sounds like a faggot
Don't conflat hate or fear with disgust.
There have been studies into this and what psychologist have determine is that what a racist feels it is mostly disgust. this feeling can easily lead to hate and fear but not always. not only that but since humans have in group preference it is easy to have empathy towards your own race and this is common to all races.
it doesn't help when a certain race group has a tendency towards criminal activities higher than other race groups causing a person to be wary about a certain race compared to other races and this is a instinctual response to threats that creates unconscious bias towards the goal of avoiding what there subconscious considers threatening. so if you want to stop racism then you have to combat the source which is not the racist but why a race is discriminated. meaning why a race is being viewed in an unfavorable light and see if you can change the cause for this like if it is of criminal activity you have to look why they do crime what in their life lead to these choices usually this all mostly leads back to their upbringing. so what is wrong in their home like if they had single mother and no father in sight. if so what can be done to promote marriage so that there is a stable upbringing and what is interfering with this process. one thing that has been proven through statistics is that recipient of welfare have a history of single mother household maybe taking away welfare will help in discouraging single motherhood but what do i know, since it is extremely hard to take away an unearned entitlement so lets just scream racist at people and hope this does something.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and expecting a different result.

I am a low performer, but I have normal intelligence. I simply am not interested in working with negros and spics in an office, so I've gone on welfare essentially. It's really not that bad.

>I've gone on welfare essentially
you either have or you have not.
there is no "essentially" to it.
You millennial faggots need to throw away this wishy washy faggotspeak and learn to make declarative statements.

Quit using
> literally
> basically
> essentially
> you know what I'm saying
> pretty much

name pls

Xev Bellringer

Which vid?

MOMMY

Don't know

>dr pierce