Does anyone else unironically think this Muslima fashion looks good?

Does anyone else unironically think this Muslima fashion looks good?

It looks like something that Hillary's cute Arabess assistant would wear

On models, and even then only a few of it can be considered "good looking"
You haven't seen a bunch of these goblins walk down a street with sweat spots all over yet

this
the ones I've seen have nose piercings and frontbutts

Yes. There is nothing to stop white women from wearing these outfits. You don't have to wear the hijab. Hopefully, modesty will make a come back.

I've seen Muslimas around in my city, but only in these places

> the mall: only the full black face-cover burka Muslimas, always buying expensive jewelry, perfume
> young professionals: always the hijab modelesque Muslimas, researchers, dentists, doctors
> the park, zoo, outdoors: fat housewife Muslimas wearing black burka, watching while their husband plays with their 5+ children

I like the flared pants of the 1970s, even men used to wear those

I think it looks restrictive and hot for everyday wear. There’s a reason most western women don’t run around in full length skirts and long scarves. How do they run and play with their kids? I’d get those stuck in my car door, shopping cart wheel, elevator door, get filthy while trying to scrub the bathtub or wipe down the counters. It’s just so impractical.

But yeah some can be cute but not the headscarves.

No, I'm more of a Jew guy

>cute
you need a head check mate.

>Does anyone else unironically think this Muslim fashion looks good?

Sure. When it’s being worn by Arab women in Arab countries where it belongs.

I’m a sucker for a cute Arabic girl in a headscarf.

> Modest
> 10 pounds of makeup

it's winter now tho

yea but we also have amerilards wearing Ralph Lauren t shirts and shorts or Forever 21 who look just as hideous

the general population looks nothing like models. going out in public is a sick joke in the land of the 56%

Quintessentially progressive.

yes, in the middle east where it belongs

It does look good, super aesthetic.
The fact that it's unironically adopting the fashion of nations where women are legally required to dress like that under penalty of jail, violence or rape kinda takes the joy out of it.
Feminists defending Islam makes my fucking blood boil.

>cute Arabess assistant

She’s an ugly poo

This only works if you're a rapey Muslim who can't control himself and the slightest hint of female flesh fills him full of rapey frenzy.
You guys sound like a bunch of fags who don't like women showing their bodies.

I honestly don't, really

I'm more attracted to girls who don't want to wear skintight clothing that covers every curve or who show off their belly

well its better than dressing like whores like most women do

The one on the left looks like curtains but the one of the right is pretty great.

The Muslim girls near me tend to be like 4'10" tall so you can't really pull off a sexy dress look like that though.

I went to secondary school with a Paki girl, who used to wear a hijab and, no word of a lie, fucking miniskirts. I asked her once what the point of the hijab was, if she was just gonna to dress like a slut anyway, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

I think that kind of outfit is nice sometimes, it’s not like its a completely shapeless trashbag. Flesh doesn’t always necessarily have to be showing to be attractive.

Actually the religious reason they wear the hijab is to signify they are Muslim, not for modesty. Modesty is "good" in Islam but it's not "required" like hijab is.

JEW DETECED
your hijab can't hide that fucking nose you filthy kike

i think it looks good, its flattering to her body, without showing off skin like a whore

Wouldn't mind it if babushkas came back into style.

White men ask for traditional styles
>Fuck off Nazi scum

Literal inbred pedo-following brown shitstain ask for traditional styles
>Of course sweetheart! :)))) Refugees welcome

>>Of course sweetheart! :)))) Refugees welcome

Are you talking about Muslims? Why would white women say this?

I love the dresses and the entire style, those don't even necessarily look like hijabs. It's very 70's and quite stylish. You have be quite skinny to look good in those kind of dresses though- I'm a normal BMI but would probably look like a tank if I wore one. Another motivation to lose some weight, I guess.

Showing feet is haram

>cute
>on my fucking board
Can we stop talking about gassing kikes and actually do it?

FINALLY, someone who realizes this is actually a kikess going undercover as muslim

>woman detected
Something smelled fishy in here.

I see lots of girls on the subway wearing a hijab with skintight jeans, cropped tops, push up novelty bras. It's pretty retarded.

>Islam is unironically bringing modesty back

>soon the trend will catch up and every other american woman will wear one

is this the death of skimpy outfits?

It's more respectable than leggings/chokers/ and "tops" that just look like bras, for sure.

but I want to see bobs and vegana

I'm all outta bubble gum.

that's how broke Macy's is, they have to pander to the cheapest human beings on earth, muslims, they're even cheaper than the jews

>Modesty is en vouge in the west
Positive
>...because of muslims

Suddenly, mixed feelings

There's not a single Muslim thing about any of these clothes besides the fucking head scarf. This is a cross between modern chic and shit from the 70's, nothing Arabic about any of it besides them wearing head scarves.

I wouldnt know about that but its a smart move by Macys

Theres always an attractive quality to pure women, no matter the religion or race.

> There's not a single Muslim thing about any of these clothes
and what exactly, is "Muslim clothing?"

It looks similar to this thing.

so, stylized bathrobes?

Well, it does look like pre-islamic revolution Iranian clothes a bit.

have to warn you senpaitachi, this shit is a massive red flag. it virtually guarantees you'll be getting the worst of both worlds.
>hurrr user, I can't into lewd with you I'm very religious
>durrr user I'm a feminist..., women are every bit as capable..., you chauvinist pig...
if you want trad gf marry a proper hijab girl or go home. if you want a regular gf date a regular girl.

I guess. Some looked like trench coats though.

Watch. all these white bitches are going to start wearing these and dating arab men.

I like to wear a galabeya around the house sometimes. Pretty comfy.

The problem is headscarf and veil are not invented to look good or fashonable but low key. Its not intended to be fashion.

some guy told me he had seen an expensive women boutique where they offered differend kind of black burqas who looked all the same. Just the cloth was different and the buttons. This was their understatement for fashion

I think head scarves are stupid, but I the idea of designing modest clothes for women is a good thing, not just for muslims, but all women.

>modest
>shows feet

This will totally boost their declining sales and prevent future store closures.

Our women spreading modesty in the West.

I hope Western women will start mimicking them...

I don't encore that kind of "fashion" but let's be honest it better than the average model dress...

The Nazis had really good looking clothes too. Doesn't mean I want to wear them.

German Empire>>>>>

Remove the headscafe and it looks better than modern western women's clothing.

Modest clothing looks good.

This

If I get terminal cancer, I swear to God I will kill every kike, muslim, and nigger I can. I'd start with niggers because literally nobody cares about them, not even other niggers. Cheers to health, faggots.

I don't even mind headscarves as long as that shit doesn't cover the face. large sunglasses make me assume she's a cheating whore, and bitch needs to gtfo the heels.

I would go for a high value target instead.

I cannot count the number of muzz chicks I have seen with salt stains halfway up their floor length black skirts. This is not the climate for these people no matter which way you cut it.

It looks good, but I don't want my countrywomen to be forced to wear it simply because my idiot politicians believe they will be allowed to fuck children nonstop if they turn UK into a caliphate.

>exposed ankles
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

We have a Dutch saying that translates to, "Even though an ape wears a golden ring, it still remains an ugly thing."

I once got a Jewish friend to admit they had an amazing sense of style.

Ah, so that's why they're allowing Muslims in en masse. Makes sense now.

I don't like the Islamic ones, European style ones are nice though.

If your main mode of transport is a horse and buggy, then sure.

Laugh now but if the west keeps going right they'll make a comeback.

that looks gay as fuck.

I prefer floppy sunhats

because bin bags are so much more /fa/
kys leaf

> modest
> basically winter clothing with a headscarf
So fucking what, its nothing.

Why? I have Muslims neighbors and the man is losing control. He has nothing but daughters who refuse to wear their hijabs and his wife is constantly yelling at him.

He left his home with her screaming behind him and he shut the door lowered his head and sighed the biggest sigh I have ever seen.

Unless this is for Europe where they got cucked by Islam.

Dumb whores. The point is to dress modestly not draw attention to yourself. The point of these towels is to ensure a woman's body is seen by God and her husband.

Inb4 sand nigger. I'm not a slime

>muslim
>fashion
isnt the point of the head covering to not show beauty?

White guy fucking a "Muslima" for the last 4 years, ive posted here before, even her ass. AMA.

No, because I like hair, and the hijabs remind me of babushkas and also those wraps that cancer patients wear. The dresses themselves are ok.

>Only westernized arabs will wear this
>All the Jihadi sand niggers will call this whore clothing

I'm pretty much fine with good looking women

If you even so much as raise your hand against a woman in the states the cops will materialize in your kitchen and beat you half to death.
It's nice to see actual female empowerment work sometimes.

Looks like 1940/50' females fashion in the USA actually.

I don't know enough about America's government but are they plagued with the right wing islamophobia that seems to be sweeping much of Europe? Are they doing the right thing for the wrong reason? Personally I think women should be allowed to wear it if they want, but the pressure from their communities would seem to make that difficult to know.

The point of the headscarf was to cover the hair from the sun and the sand, it's a pointless political statement in other climates.

Shades of pre-revolution Iran seeing this, actually.

>neck revealed
>hijab is loose and thus could slip and fall.

KYS

The reason top models make a lot of money is because they aren't ugly like everybody else.

Women who wear less than full length skirts aren't mothers or shouldn't have been mothers

Feminids are eternally cucked to the religion of peace.

eh, kinda seems like you're splitting hairs. I dunno. Maybe you like more hair or skull exposed, maybe you prefer to look people right in the jugular.

Actually it's the other way around modesty is required in Islam not the hijab, the hijab is not even mentioned really in the Quaran but modesty is.

What is with all the emphasis on ‘models’ in this thread. You can barely their faces. And the one who you can see has a nose that hijacks everything else.