Hey Gumshoes! Where in the word is Obama? Anyone seen him lately?

Hey Gumshoes!
Where in the word is Obama? Anyone seen him lately? Please post some sort of reference as to the last time he actually made an appearance.

spoopy..
>youtube.com/watch?v=7hcfwyqX2q4

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101157938/air-new-zealand-tipped-to-host-former-us-president-obama-on-new-zealand-visit
okta.com/oktane18/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2e8vqicb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's not president anymore, user.

He's probably in North Korea

he gets to be not president in prison soon

check the gentlemen's club called Man's Country in chicago.
google it, my negros, its hilarious.

Last I had heard, just prior to the release of "The Memo" he fled to New Zealand thinking he might be arrested and charged with is role in the Clinton scandal. To my knowledge, he and his family are still there.

sure kid

Burning FBI txts??

>Where in the word is Obama?
>he's not president anymore, user.
That doesn't answer the question, faggot.

true, I don't know where in the word he is either. I don't know where in the word George W. Bush is, for that matter, or Hillary.. or Bernie Sanders, or Bono.

really makes you think

I cant spell faggot. oh well.

>really makes you think
yes it does, primarily why does Obama not have an opinion on anything while Hillary and every other DNC faggot does
really activates the ol' almonds

Probably watching SNL reruns and giving michelle a reach around trying to forget about how hes been had as a traitor.

what in the word do you mean, user?
>why does Obama not have an opinion on anything while Hillary and every other DNC faggot does
because he's out of the game, they're not.

>because he's out of the game, they're not.
kek
Then why is he flying around the world talking to leaders, often before Trump goes there?

site something from the last 30 days where he made an actual appearance somewhere that has been written about. check his twitter. nothing. see what I'm getting at? c'mon.

why is absolutely no one talking about this dudes disappearance? memory-holed? wtf.

>why does Obama not have an opinion on anything
>why is he flying around the world talking to leaders
bræh pls

we've entered a new timeline, in which he never existed. We're just experiencing time-warp memory-lag, because we're spending more time in a virtual setting (the internet) than IRL, like normal people, and therefore we still "remember" him. In a few days time, you will have forgotten him too, though as he was never there; which he wasn't, actually.

haha.

hiding with Bush in is basement eating ice cream and shit on a pentagram circle

it's not funny, John.

sounds comfy

so apparently no one has any idea?

Or maybe he is on Orgie Island with is kids for "vacation" eating ice cones with a (((Goldbergstein)))

bingo. Take it to /x/ and see what they'll make of it.

don't forget the old Christmas family picture from 2013 he use this past holiday

it looks like English, and the flag says Canada, but...

what the fuck?

the only certainty is he have something in is mouth atm that for sure

Didn’t the Jews promise him some kind of gay vacation? Like some secret sex tourism for gays?

yes, yes of course they did. That's what the jews do, it's a jewish tradition on might say.

anyone else see pic related? Tell me Letterman wasn't pissed AF that he had to sit down and chat with Obama. He said lots of (((nice))) shit about him, but look at how he actually acted towards him, especially the end credit sequence where Obama literally steers Letterman down the hallway. He looks genuinely distressed there, as if he's trying to say these (((producers))) dragged me out of retirement simply to interview this asshole. One episode a month? Come the fuck on, Letterman will do one season and call it quits.

>Last I had heard, just prior to the release of "The Memo" he fled to New Zealand thinking he might be arrested and charged with is role in the Clinton scandal. To my knowledge, he and his family are still there.

source?

can you post a link to that?

No recent photos on Getty

post vid

thats what im sayin dude. I think the brought him in and arent talking about it. also, Rothschild liquidating assets could be gov forfeiture? Is this shit a lot further along than we realize? like all this memo shit and text etc is just trickle to slowly redpill people so as to avoid normie panic / confusion?

my mistake is was old 2015 picture they use

fuck off kike, if you have Netflix you can find it yourself, if not you can go ahead a kys.

in all seriousness though, the only clips available for free only showcase the (((good))) shit they talked about etc. At one point Obama tries to ask Letterman questions about his retirement and Letterman gets super defensive and shuts him down, shit was cash.

ok so we can essentially confirm he was brought in before christmas.

fuck netflix. why would I ever whatch the bullshit on there?

No one knows. For months upon months, he's made no public appearances. Ex-presidents either go on vacation, and you know where they went, or they get active on the talk circuit making money.

Obama's family Thanksgiving picture this year was from 2015. He hasn't tweeted in months. And no one's seen him for much longer than that.

>Trumps wins
>can't stop talking about what Obama is doing or where he is a yer later

thank you. finally sanity.

You need to learn to spel

Hehe, burgers.

The last memo tl;dr is:

Steele apparently got the "information" for his dossier directly from the Russian government.

The Intelligence Committee examined the FISA applications against Carter Page and found they relied entirely on Mr. Steele's dossier claims and news article.

The Committee asked Comey in March 2017 why the FBI had relied so heavily on the unverified and apparently politically motivated dossier, and Comey responded that Mr. Steele was considered a reliable source.

The FBI was still calling Steele a reliable source even after he was fired for lying to them. Steele's reliability was then used as a justification for TWO more FISA renewals.

The footnotes of the application indicate the FBI knew the dossier was funded by Hillary and the DNC. The FBI did not disclose this to the FISA court.

In the application, the FBI offers the article which they knew was sourced to Steele court as proof of his reliability.

Steele continued to receive information even after the election. A foreign source handed "information" to the Clintons, who then gave it to the Obama state department, who then passed it to him. This information remains unpublished.

And today's text dump makes it very clear he knew about Clinton's email server and was in touch with the FBI agents actively trying to cover up Clinton's crimes.

It's becoming increasingly clear that Obama was working to subvert our democracy. These memos make it quite clear we have the hard evidence required to try him for Treason.

It'd really surprise me if he's not under lock and key somewhere, right now.

You don't think...

Oh mah gawd...

I wonder if they will ever release the tape of him getting arrested.

That's why Obama was giving Elon all that government gibs. It's all making sense now

checked

Probably fleeing the country. Same will Hillary.

They both don't want to take that helicopter ride.

>implying obama tops his tranny wife
O I am laffin

OH FUUUU-

>mfw you might be right

haha. how long have you waited to use that one and have it fit that nicely..

not only that but shit is sealed up so tight that not even the dems have figured it out yet.

I like how he suddenly has more children including a white blonde girl.

One thing that stands out to me: how is it explained that the dossier was funded at all? Whether it was fake or not, whether it came from Russia or not, why should American intelligence agencies be paying an ally (Britain) for intelligence about their own candidate? As far as I understand, Christopher Steele was working for MI6, why was he going around selling intelligence? Are MI6 agents now private investigators rather than government employees? Is this normal? It sounds so strange to me.

In Hawaii, heading to NZ perhaps
i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101157938/air-new-zealand-tipped-to-host-former-us-president-obama-on-new-zealand-visit

obama is in the NK pyramid hotel.
obama is cia. always was. Mika's father was his CIA handler. Alwaleed was his financier. NK is CIA. connect the dots.

ding ding ding
Think Donald "why are we telegraphing our every move?" Trump would start to let out information this slowly, memo by memo, without having having complete control over the conclusion?
what the fuck do people think the 13,000 indictments are?
Since Awan was stopped at the airport in July2017, the deepstate kikes haven't had a chance. Tony podesta goes down silently in November.

We have already won boys. the final task is redpilling literally billions of people. that's where the memos come in. the deeds have already been done. King Nigger will be killed before he stands trial but that's ok. the end result is all the same. they are backed into a corner and their claws have been removed.

>Hey Gumshoes! Where in the word is Obama? Anyone seen him lately?: Hey Gumshoes! Where in the word is Obama? Anyone seen him lately?

I fucking hate it when you retards do this. sage

Obama is speaking at Okta's IAM conference this May in Vegas. Its been big new in the tech world out here in the bay. I have friends who work there and they constantly grandstand on Linkdin how this is happening.

It simultaneously highly impressive for Okta and highly embarrassing for Obama that this is happening. It's hilarious that he's been relegated to a giving keynotes speeches for fuckboy Identity access management companies - im sure he'll have poignant insights to share about SAML authentication.

Forgot to put link

>okta.com/oktane18/

He's in NZ, which is similar.

Holy mother of god that is a tasty theory.

I was wondering Wtf the EO would mean if they started liquidating massive holdings from major banks Alwaleed owned. Might look a bit like last Friday and Monday. And that would explain the massive msm shill push to ignore it as interest rate adjustments even though there was ZERO interest rate activity by the Fed.

Or liquidating btc holdings seized from criminals and glow in the darks.

Jesus Christ I'm gonna go jerk off.

>And today's text dump makes it very clear he knew about Clinton's email server and was in touch with the FBI agents actively trying to cover up Clinton's crimes.
to be very clear, the Hillary exoneration letter says she "exchanged emails with another senior government official" - and we know from the Strzok texts that they changed "The President" to "another senior government official."

exchanging emails implies they were both emailing each other. as in, Obama broke the exact same laws Hillary did, and would face up to 10 years in prison on that charge alone.

interesting times we live in

what in the fuck is that? why is Obama speaking at that shit? sounds like some boring tech industry insider shit

And everything dropped across the board. Including precious metals. Like someone was selling a really balanced and sensible and fucking enormous portfolio in a really controlled manner over the course of a few days.

Thats exactly what it is - a boring industry conference for an internal Identity Access Management provider. think SSO for all your internal facing business applications.

There's ZERO reason for him to be speaking there. Like i said, its both impressive for the company and embarrassing for him that he's keynote.

>i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101157938/air-new-zealand-tipped-to-host-former-us-president-obama-on-new-zealand-visit

from the article (plebbit spacing):

Former US President Barack Obama, pictured here playing golf with former Prime Minister John Key at the start of 2014, could visit New Zealand next month, with advanced negotiations underway which could see Air New Zealand invite him.

try again?

not helpful. try to answer the question.

wonder when the shills are going to realize how hugely fucked they are? its going to be weird when one day their slide post just stop.

kys.

That day of the shutdown when some user pointed out the glaring lack of black dick and mutt threads, that kinda fucked with me a little.

>>okta.com/oktane18/
so we have a future date for appearance now. Thank you.

Exactly.

yea dude, its fucking weird that hes there. The moment someone told me that at work, i thought it was VERY shady.

exactly.

related to this. lately the shills have been more retarded than they used to be. almost like they had to outsource or something. they dont even try anymore.

can you give anymore info on what its about.. I plan on reviewing the site after I grab a bite and watch tuck.

I used to trade fixed interest futures, user. That was a fucking msm psyop if I've ever seen one. I couldn't figure out why because there's a lot of people who would want to calm it down whether it was globalists tanking the market, a foreign country preparing for war, or now this EO idea. All i know is that the uniform explanation peddled by EVERY outlet was a boldfaced fucking lie.

And when everyone's telling the same lie, there's a fucking reason.

One scoop pshh

appreciate the insight. would be a shame if zh asked the same question..

they do lurk here.. so if anything else concerning, may want to chime in.

Once a president, always a president...Just not current...however, this does not answer the question.

My better half and I were discussing this the other day. He has been missing since before New Years? Wasn't there some debacle about his twitter christmas or new-year greeting being a re-do from last year?

also you may want to add to this thread.. when he tweets its usually tounge and cheek.

yeah, its in the video I linked at top of thread. made my almonds tingle.

honestly, its just a run of the mill tech event. Nothing special at all. Obama has nothing to contribute to the space. Its honestly ironic that he would be speaking at Okta's event as Internal IAM is all about data security - something his team (hillary) sorely lacked.

When everything tanks, the first thing to look for is where the money's going. Equities tank, bonds go up. Bonds and equities tank, which is rare, commodities go up. Everything American tanks, the dollar adjusts and Asian/Euro markets go up. Those suck too, obscure foreign bonds go up. Everything sucks everywhere, shit like gold and btc go up.

Everything went down. Everything. That's a flight to the safety mattresses.
That's global turmoil or something real funny that I've never seen before.

Your crazy theory explains everything. And when it explains everything. It's not crazy anymore.

Print this shit, niggers!!!

wonder who he had a connection with that this would have been scheduled.. do you know how long ago you started to hear about it? also, as Im sure you know, when he cancels you can reference this thread.

I'm not sure where 0bama is but I know where Trump is...

This is powerful

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2e8vqicb0

Uniparty pic relate

Where's Rudy Giuliani? He disappeared shortly after the inauguration

Obama's been trailing Trump's world travels and meeting with representatives after Trump leaves. He's an insecure narcissist.

Probably in hiding since his shadow government is collapsing.

I heard about it start around the start of the new year; thats when industry events announce keynotes. I'd love nothing more than for him to cancel - lots of my friends went to work there after my last place was bought out and I currently NEVER hear the end of this shit.

He looks well practiced at that position.

Where is the rabbit in the hat shieeeeet!!

So do you