ITT: we post great Sup Forums girls

ITT: we post great Sup Forums girls.

Walking tits or lolis with no personality besides a few generic traits need not apply.

Tokine best girl

Takahashi Girls Best Girls.

Inuyasha just had fantastic female characters in general. Sango was always my favorite.

Me

Akane from Psycho-Pass

>mfw I see these niggas posting their shit waifus but I got a green haired tsundere netflix waifu that could btfo all these shit girls.

(technically the lovable penis in the back is not a girl so it doesn't count)

Garbage Kikyo clone

This is actually literally true

>garbage
>ended up surpassing Kikyo in spiritual power and stole her man

Kikyo is the garbage.

>posts Kagome

>Stealing from a corpse
Sure showed her

He said girls.

but she's a girl

series would've been better if genderbent

This show fucked up my adolescent development. Well, that's not fair. It made a bad situation worse, is probably a better way to put it.

cringe

I don't remember this. Episode?

WAIT can answer such questions.

>Walking tits with no personality besides a few generic traits

I've heard my wife being referred to in that manner before. Fuck you if it was you.

It actually would have been a good show were it not for the Kikyo shit. I get that she was an important part of Inuyasha's backstory, but the fact that she had to show back up every 20 fucking episodes and obliterate any progress in the main cast's relationships was infuriating.

Not sure what you mean great, but she is most certainly beautiful.

The moral of the story is to never watch any anime adaptations of Takahashi's manga.

Not even UY?

Tessa!

i think that's just her workflow, i have read maison ikkoku and now i'm reading ranma, in both of the works as soon as it seems that couple is advancing some random shit happens and back to square one we go

Don't know about UY honestly. But Ranma and Inuyasha? Definitely no. Both anime's stretched things out, made the male main characters dumber and less interesting, and tried to emphasize "love triangles" that don't really exist in the source material which made the female main characters look worse.

But it really depends on the story on what effect that has on the enjoyment. Ranma for example doesn't need romantic development to be enjoyable.

Oh I definitely agree on Ranma and InuYasha.

i do agree about ranma, also I did not really mind it in maison ikkoku, for some reason I liked all the misunderstandings bullshit going on

>Ranma for example doesn't need romantic development to be enjoyable.

That's just, like, your opinion man.

To be fair, it's been like 10 years since the last time I read it.

Saya

Wrong Saya though.

fixed

Fuck Ironman.

What I find most interesting about her is she'll be more than happy to tell you to fuck off and has no issue at diving head first into insanity. The first ep has her jumping into the mouth of city-sized Boomer and using a giant canon requiring a mechanical suit (her bike) OVER her mechanical suit (her hardsuit) to wield....on full auto.

And yet, when someone close to her dies, she takes it HARD. She's motorcycle grease, sweat, and muscle wrapped around one of the softest hearts in all of anime.

Takahashi char. designs are great. Especially when she draws them in kimonos.

That's not Kikyo.

The problem is that the the story progressed steadily until the arc of seven or so, and then got trapped forever in a aimless loop until the entire Kikyo, Inuyasha and Naraku story lost any meaning.

But she is.

It's Kikyo patch 1.2.0

Here's an Sup Forums girl

All of them are best.

HOLY FUCK. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS CHICK.

Slut is actually /a related

no he isn't

I know. I recognize the name. I still don't want that shit on Sup Forums.

Bello gaia

I need to watch the new fmp so I can get new smug Chidori's to reply to Tessa posts.

That just tells me you're a newfag.

>you will never see Kagome's tits animated
Just end my life.

one must not spam unpersons

Also true.

Kikyo has one of those unbearable personalities of someone who thinks they're intelligent or clever, but all of their plans are fatally flawed. All of her schemes either would've, or did cause other characters intense pain or resulted in something completely counter productive (like giving Naraku shards). All of her actions and intentions were focused on making HER life easier. She didn't care as long as she benefited, and couldn't stand that Kagome could accept Inuyasha as he was and actually trust him. Kagome is literally a ride or die who overcame jealousy and chose not to be a petty bitch like Kikyo.

The anime is trash though. Even Kikyo is slightly a better character in the manga.

I'm pretty sure we did see, though.
Just not the nipples because can't show that in christian television.

We did saw, for a while. Then Takahashi decided fanservice was bad and we never saw a nude in Inuyasha ever again.

it's gonna be great

FUCK OFF

>wanting to see Kurz die
FUCK ALL Y'ALL I DON'T WANNA SEE SHIT

anime fags, will they ever learn?

The only good Takahashi girl is a boy.

I'm still scarred, bro
I don't want best boy to die again

You could have at least posted Sango, OP

Vanilla was better

That's what I mean. If no nipples, then what's the point?

You're supposed to lead by example OP

>Takahashi decided fanservice was bad
With Inuyasha at least, Takahashi had no problems showing female nudity if it it was relevant to the the story. She just had no interest in doing panty-shots and other pandering garbage that made 90s manga and anime trash.
>hey retard, it's a girls panties!
>yeah, eat it up you dumb fucks

UY is my favorite character progression of rumiko's because you can see ataru and lums relationship go from actual disdain to pure semi platonic love by the end of the series

total win

The two part story with the fat sage guy had a decent amount of nude scenes of her

>nagisa
I mean she is nice but she isn't a Tomo. Kyou gets my second vote.