Why doesn't he just get a buzzcut like any self-respecting balding male?

Why doesn't he just get a buzzcut like any self-respecting balding male?

this shits embarrassing.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/07/donald-trump-hair-wind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor guy. he should just have Mattis cut his hair

Sounds real smart to do that at the height of the "Right Wing is neonazi skinheads" shtick.

IMPEACH DRUMPF

he could keep the bits at the side. that's acceptable

I really want to know the actual history behind Trump's hair.

My theory is he got the partial scalp transplant back in the early 80s, when the technology was really bad, even for richfags.

Because blondes know how to have fun ;)

Because a haircut doesn't make you a great leader

Not sure. I don't obsess over his hair.

Looks like Lex Luthor there

I support it

They should totally debut high and tight Trump to the beginning of some massive war.

I read an article about some stylist that worked with Donald Trump on The Apprentice. According to her he styles his own hair and cuts it himself.

I believe the slicked back, pseudo-madmen cut is the bouffant of choice for the far right these days

he should keep it, his hair is a cape.

SVHBLANALD GLUMPF
GET AN HAIRCUT
OR FACE INFERNAL JUDGEMENT

He's trying to avoid that whole Lex Luthor vibe. He's already halfway there.

I think it would be cool if he took on the Lex Luthor look.

a good haircut maketh the man..... and if you're not a real man then you can't be a good leader. The logic is indubitable

More importantly, why do you actually care.

All the shot going on in the US and you’re worried about a 70-something shaving his head?
Maybe take your meds and then jump in the oven, shillfag.

literally head AIDS

He'll shave after he uses the military to assume direct control of America and become its Emperor.

as any self-respecting man should.

>Why make millions when you could make... billions?

Dr. Evil really did have a time machine

>Its just hair, no one gives a fuck about his hair.

Who are you quoting ?

The left making fun of his hair and weight, lol
I can only imagine how the numale soy boys with receding hairlines and over 250lbs feel when their queen makes fun of drumof, it's probably a nervous chuckle and sweat beating down his forehead as the soyboy realizes thats me.

No, but a bad comb over makes you look like an asshole.

No, he just needs a Beard.

That's what happened, he got a front transplant

>a whole article on other country's president's hair
I used to think this was a respectable newspaper/portal

ZOMG! INPEACH DRUMPHS NOA!!!1!

if he shaves it off and becomes bald they will just call him Lex Luthor

Disrespectful cancer skull, SAD.

why Mattis?!

>why is this 70 year old mans hair thin?
the retardation of nu/pol/ never ceases to amaze

the town rapist

He really is a Ziobot.

When you have a wife as hot as Melania you can talk shit about hair. Go back to jerking off to anime loser.

A buzzcut only looks good if you have a round head.

Is this a suggestion of a Trump double?

You know the CIA can probably double anyone at this point.

These people are nihilist-puritans.

Was Trump killed and doubled?

Does this explain the speech/teeth problems?

>Why doesn't he just get a buzzcut like any self-respecting balding male?
because he has to keep up the image of the idealised american.

If they were to double Trump, they'd have to put fake hair on a bald head to double this hair.

he can't shave it due to failed hair transplants

>this shits
It's not a comb-over.
Beware. You can't unsee it
youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

HIS HAIR IS 1 OF THE BIGGEST REASONS FOR WINNING THE PRESIDENCY.

cuz his hair is his trademark. like how churchill used to stick a flattened paperclip into the end of his cigar and smoke it until it was just a stub with a bunch of ash on the end - people arguing with him would sit and wonder when the ash would fall. it distracts and annoys people.

Trump's hair look fucking great but you cant even deal with it shill

Trump had a surgery where they cut off his entire scalp and rotated it so that the front, which was balding, was placed at the back of his head.
It went poorly and he has hated doctors ever since.

Source?

imagine melania in the throes of passion, runs her hand through this mess.
oh dondon do me.

Don't feel like feeding the media machine.
Source will have to be found on your own.

Powerful, bald men are sexy. Frosty-tipped, gel-waxed, noodle-armed soyboys are repulsive.

>Trump's hair look fucking great but you cant even deal with it shill
leafie, we don't use rakes to comb our hair.

>natural hair

Fug ye

How old is he? I wonder what Hillary's hair would look like without voodoo thrombosis.

no one cares kike

Trump has the most grotesque comb over in the history of the world.

the hair is not as bad as the tan shit

kinda looks like mussolini

+1 for a fully bald and cool looking POTUS!

This is what shills grasp to nowadays? Sad!

He really should. Would look bad ass on him and it'll make him 10 years younger.

He think he looks a bit like Eisenhower when bald.

I agree desu. Aerodynamic look is for patrician Aryans only

>10 years younger

That's because you've taken the scalp of a younger man when you did the photoshop.

You want to see something more like this?

Took much like Lex Luthor or Heisenberg. Finasteride a shit though.

burger boogers
kek

>Really pisses you off a 70 year old has better hair than (you)

Check out Biden's hair now that is a transplant head. Funny I never heard anyone mention it or his insane joker face from all the botched surgeries.

>better hair than (you)

Why aren't you POTS, shits embarrassing!

>Why aren't you POTS
i'm PANS

Trump should totally get the Spencer hair cut. just to troll the shit out of the left.

Are you a shill op?

He should shave it then petend that he has cancer. Then the Jews will normalize making fun of cancer hahahaha

But he does have hair. All those McDonald's fries are keeping it from falling out

He was such a handsome young man.
He would look great either way imo

>Pansexual

>an old man has thinning hair
IT'S OVER GLUTHMPF, WE GOT YOU NOW

checked

His hair is iconic.
It pisses off plebbit fags, jewish journalists and fat old liberal housewives who scream insults at him on social media for his appearance 24/7 making themselves look deranged and hypocritical for body shaming lol.

1 REASON:
BILLIONAIRE
Plus fuck you

I for one like his golden mane

Second

holy shit... ive been a drumpfy for 2 years but im done

drumpf could be this

but he chose to be that

lel it looked like those were the parts that were missing

Hed look like Hitman, itd be 10/10

user, Practice Stewart is British

He really should just cut the top and front off. In this photo he would look a bit like Benjamin Franklin if he just had the sides and back left. Hard for America to argue with that image and it's a near-sight better looking than the full Luthor look on him.

Tump had a balding spot and was recommended to get a scalp reduction surgery by his wife that didn't seem to work well and caused massive amounts of pain for him
>Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. "Your fucking doctor has ruined me!" he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana's hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain that he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, "He raped me." When The Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs upstairs to her mother's room. She locks the door and stays there crying for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: "Does it hurt?

He needs Maxine's wig.

He's 70 years old