Why is no one talking about the next major stage in mass surveillance?

Why is no one talking about the next major stage in mass surveillance?

elaborate

Wetware hasn't really entered the public consciousness.

Doesn't Trump want to implement it nationwide almost as a utility?

Why are they naked in bed?

OMG! Wider bandwidth allocation!

So sCaRy!

If EMFs are so harmless, why not turn bluetooth, and cellular on your phone, and keep your phone on your balls?

China is leading in the development of 5G. If you don't think there will be built-in backdoors and intentionally weakened crypto, then you are deluding yourself.
I also gaurantee there will be integrated tracking mechanisms that will be used to thwart VPN/Onion Routing Anonymization via selective packet routing techniques.
Don't forget that the antennas can be small enough to be invisible to the human eye, and therefore be embedded in clothing or even on the hair or skin, and will track your movements totally.

I can't wait for such modern advancements like smart socks and smart couches. We're truly entering a golden age.

oh right

How much faster is 5G?

Fast enough.

Nobody wants to talk about this because to normies this is Net Neutrality!
Omg net neutrality of course we need that!!!
Omg 5G?! Sign me up master!!
5g is fucked and is definitely the next step in the "New World Order Smart Grid"
They won't take away our guns they will simply track where and when every single human is going at all times

Wow imagine being a serial shooter in Mericastan and you get to have a wallhack like this when you enter a building

>be cyberpunk future
>5G AI tracking grid is active
>literally look like pic related to avoid tracking
>If you accendentally access illegal vietnamese 2D electronic relays via your 5G device the cyberpolice will arrest you for thoughtcrime
>have portable EMP device to fry RFID/5G nanomachines that are sprayed into the air

The future is coming, and its cyberpunk

Niggers

because they rate hotels

war has changed

because I have more important things to do than rub my phone against my balls

They're just MGTOW

if you have nothing to hide why worry?

I don't think that technique works anymore. Facial recognition has been improving dramatically through things like Facebook, various Google AIs, and facial recognition systems being "part in parcel" with newer mobile phones. Hell, you can pretty much cover your entire face and somehow certain cameras will still recognize your face.

Don't just rub it against your balls; rest the phone against your balls.

That was fake news.

>why not turn bluetooth, and cellular on your phone, and keep your phone on your balls?

because its fucking retarded and drains battery

wearing too much underwear on a hot day does more damage to your balls

>too much underwear
lol

Can a GSM network frequency be used for mind control?

When its cold I have 3 layers of clothing

It's within reason, and you know it's been tested for weaponization by multiple organizations.

source? there was definitely a powerpoint thing leaked