Deleted article

Styx posed this on Twitter, Forbes article that was hidden behind a paywall before being deleted, easy to see why

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LAr3MSK2rTsJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
web.archive.org/web/20180205183739/https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
archive.is/43kuV
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=JprubgAoEoQ
archive.is/fCqpu
archive.is/3Qqdv
archive.is/4p6S7
archive.fo/4D7GB
archive.is/eZuRT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

Where's the rest? This is good shit.

dwnq

was hoping styx would post all, I'm hunting the web now for alternative source, also want to read it all.

if any anons find please share here

Check this shit out.

forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

It was a real story and it was taken down. Legit post is legit.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LAr3MSK2rTsJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

See if while it's still cached!!!

cheers user
someone screenshot, I have no app

I see there are 3 more pages to this doc but I can't get to them.

same here, we need a paying subscriber to screen shot

Christ, the 2016 election is seriously such a soap Oprah. What is wrong with us?

there's more than an election here, it could be the biggest political scandal in history, might even lead to senior figures being jailed, maybe even a former president.

This is huge worldwide.

I have access to all 4 pages on the google cache. What screenshot tool is best for the long multi-page image in op?

Here it is

good effort user, poster below has sorted it
good job, thank you for finishing what I started.

Thanks user

Bumping for extreme interest. OP is based.

\ (`-` )

Use archive.is

I already screencapped and posted it up there ^

It's back on.

Not for me.

>they took it down again
These fuckers are something special.

It's ok. I got screencaps of it all. It's too late for them now!

Styx just tweeted out the full image bros

lmao

well, styx just retweeted the full version as posted by an user here, so many will see it who can't bypass the paywall, good work anons.

YOU'RE WELCOME STYX

Hey Styx

What's Styx twitter so I can follow it

I just saw The Post, it's funny how they meant it to be an anti Trump film and it will end up reminding people that the government is responsible for some shady shit and how you can uncover a lot of shit from previous administrations.

@Styx666Official

Bump

web.archive.org/web/20180205183739/https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

archieved.
meme it hard.

It's also in archive.is:
archive.is/43kuV

These fuckers in the media are such a horrible cancer it's not funny.

I want to see it, I think a lot of stuff like that will backfire, for example the latest 'Homeland'

Im on mobile. I cant really make the words out. Any help?

anyone seen obama lately?
>

page 2 - no content

could be nothing, but Drudge just cleared the decks, sometimes does that before a biggie

Hope this helps you mobile faggots.

full screencap above dude, plus archive links

The article was posted at this link two days ago. Its the best overview of the whole affair I have seen.

politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

stop phoneposting?

How do you make such an image? is there one tool that does it or do you just cut/combine screenshots in ps?

oohhh
youtube.com/watch?v=JprubgAoEoQ

Nope. Just old fashioned cutting and pasting in photoshop and saving it for web so it will upload on here.

STYX. USE THIS ONE INSTEAD

I agree with your assessment, no wonder they pulled it, it lays it all out beautifully and seems to have no bias at all, just honest journalism wtf

Dude. They are shilling HARD against this.

archive.is/fCqpu
archive.is/3Qqdv
archive.is/4p6S7
still can't get page 1

NEW THREAD

> →
Why a new thread?

ty sir or madame

So it won't disappear from this thread before it dies.

should've put all the archive links etc in the new OP, get them all copied and saved for later use, I'm off to bed o7

thanks to all anons who helped get this collated and put together for easy reading. show this to every non-believer and ask them to refute this damning evidence and crimes. this is the end.

I'm not the best Sup Forums'r. o7

hopefully tuck covers tonight. he usually checks around this time.

o7

I read it on Forbes with no pay wall the other day...

Here is the archive
archive.fo/4D7GB

I remember arguing with libtard faggots on NPR about the FBI director saying it was no big deal

"He never used the word "illegal"" - their defense

Working Archive Link.
archive.is/eZuRT

bump

So the Obama admin, Clinton, and the FBI covered up major crimes and likely committed treason whats the big deal? Nothingburger.

FireShot browser plug-in will do this.

guys how do I downvote a post on this sub halp this guy is clearly a russian bot WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO THE DEMOCRAT SIDE OF THE STORY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REPORT BOTH SIDES

For mobile fags. Open image in a new table and delete the m in the url.

A good read 9/10.

bump
Good shit

Based link user.