So, technically speaking Jordan Peterson is actually red pilling us without overtly trying to do so...

So, technically speaking Jordan Peterson is actually red pilling us without overtly trying to do so. He's enlightening us on the JQ without ever addressing it openly.

Have any of you ever considered the possibility that he wants us to pay more attention to his actions as opposed to his words? To not take him at face value but evaluate him as he does other people? He's literally been teaching people how to evaluate themselves and others for so long and I'm pretty sure he's talked about paying more attention to people's behaviour than words although words are certainly important.

I mean you can't deny if you've known him for a long time and watched his behaviour over that time that he's being controlled in some manner, perhaps he's subtly presenting himself in a way that makes it obvious so to address the JQ in a very covert, subtle manner? I mean the only time he exposes himself is when he's addressing subjects relating to the JQ. With everything else he's pretty much spot on.

We know he's controlled, he's shown us this, so he's literally telling us "it's all true, they have us by the balls, but I can't tell you overtly because that'll destroy my life and possibly my family's lives too."

So what do you think? Is he actually trying to redpill us extremely subtly through his actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158283058/#q158284874
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159400011/#159423907
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/#q158597763
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158692238/#q158717625
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158717620/#q158722822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158768218/#q158774869
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158765752/#q158776760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158775119/#q158790912
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158773366/#q158795760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158807732/#q158813037
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158818755/#q158839032
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158923672
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158928018/#q158929258
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158906065/#q158935728
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158942775/#q158955737
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158987078/#q159041235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159043852/#q159053123
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159098099/#q159112772
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159144267/#q159149397
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159192934/#q159209336
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159325138/#q159335972
youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA&feature=youtu.be&t=4m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=BGdMdmyk8JE
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be JBP
>Make videos telling white guys to build themselves up and get wives and make children
>Some autistic faggots start spamming him with GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>He doesn't show resentment for Jews or generally anyone
>Autistic faggots keep it up forever
>Make anybody right of center look retarded
>???
>White race saved

You can stop shilling Peterstein here now, he has been thoroughly discredited as a Zionist shill. You are just embarassing yourself now.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

That quote isn't wrong. It's the only country in the Middle East without blasphemy laws, for instance; it's the only country there with basic freedoms.

>call others shills
>make thousands of posts a week to turn Sup Forums into your personal army against some fag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
cXTo2uIo
49 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
MruHEr86
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
QB9yWKzT
33 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
U6GuXY61
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158283058/#q158284874
StFfBzBA
10 posts(out of 40)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159400011/#159423907
LsoIovZY
102 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/#q158597763
jTpY+AzR
122 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158692238/#q158717625
Fe/Av0pM
36 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158717620/#q158722822
5y1GNwSw
24 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158768218/#q158774869
DwIRVoAi
14 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158765752/#q158776760
oEJ6efjE
14 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158775119/#q158790912
MiVVPviQ
50 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158773366/#q158795760
8967ch4C
59 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158807732/#q158813037
XSEUAmOr
61 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158818755/#q158839032
ArWf0C38
13 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158923672
tXpx4P4j
72 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158928018/#q158929258
fc+NWOSC
44 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158906065/#q158935728

hFgDIaFq
57 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158942775/#q158955737
Ch17vtwx
54 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158987078/#q159041235
A7G6rOUH
83 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159043852/#q159053123
l6UqhT29
26 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159098099/#q159112772
mGkb+FmZ
55 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159144267/#q159149397
4HibP71P
66 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159192934/#q159209336
NbiFFCp2
72 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159325138/#q159335972
lOzdeu16
75 posts

Not everyone counter to your narrative is a shill m8. I'm just trying to work things out and this is another perspective I couldn't help but consider. I mean I've not even said I disagree with you. I don't. Everything you've said is valid. All I'm saying is that maybe there's a deeper layer to it that you're missing. That maybe he's stuck between a rock and a hard place and doing his best. Maybe he's not a bad guy, maybe the only way he can efficiently communicate truth to us now is through code. Through his own projected archetype and subliminalisms. And maybe that's why he's making it so damn obvious to anyone who's been watching him for a long time and is already redpilled. Maybe he's intentionally giving us what we need to redpill more people on the JQ through him by way of exposing the control system within academia and the media through himself.

He speaks so often of sacrifice, maybe this is him sacrificing himself in his own way. To anyone who truly listens to him this redpill will be a shock, it'll shake their faith in him to the core, they may even hate him for it, but it'll prove that they were RIGHT. Maybe that's what he wants and he's more than prepared to give himself up to some degree, but be can't do it fully because of other elements like he has a family that he has to protect. And he's no good to anyone if he disappears.

S A D
A
D

That user you're responding to thinks the Muslim world is shit because of the United States. I think he's a Paki or something because he shills here a lot.

Hes a smart dude, but he's part of the scam. That is why he is promoted here

this /thread

stormfaggots are the niggers of the right. they have no idea how to win

He is such a newfag that he still doesn't know how he is being pulled up on archive.

t. "redpill"

Sometimes, you can't be told the truth, sometimes you have to be shown it. He's not telling us what to believe, he's affirming what we already know to be true through his behaviour. He is now a living, breathing, walking, talking confirmation, and he knows it, trust me. And I know he knows there are now many that know it. And this all makes me think he wanted it that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXVDtICVwMA&feature=youtu.be&t=4m10s

>apartheid in palestine is okay goyim

Why is everyone going off topic and addressing beef with other posters instead of the points I raise?

>There's nothing wrong with Zionism goy, you're in the minority here!

Reread your post, I don't think you're a shill. Send the video to him then and see if he "gets redpilled" on Zionism.

Just look at the dedicated shilling.

Check out his personality lectures on the main figures of the 20th century. My realizations in that line of inquiry lead to me being a more peaceful person that thrives in my realm of competence. Identity politics is a useless ideology, left and right.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGdMdmyk8JE

>Encourages white men to look at the roots of western civilization for guidance
>Promotes the idea of molding yourself into a heroic figure.
>Promotes virtues from gilgamesh
>Promotes virtues from christianity
>Promotes pursuit of western virtues
>Discourages taking credit for things you haven't done yourself.
Jordan Peterson is a promoter of the iron pill.

Neo-nazi Untermensch eternally BTFO

>Israel is held to a higher moral standard!
>*Western nations proceed to dismantle all colonies and accept inifinite "reverse colonization" while having their school textbooks rewritten to remind Whites that they are bad goys for ever doing it in the first place and therefore must accept extermination*
Really makes you think.

Peterstein cult following doing a recruitment attempt.

Sorry man but that doesn't make any sense to me. Send the vid to JP? But he's already redpilled on the JQ / zionism and that's my point?

>Jordan Peterson is a promoter of the iron pill.
He's a kosher bluepill peddler.

I don't need a boomer to tell me to lift weights, cuck.

>s-shill my video for me
Taking it out of context, what he said was, for whatever reason, because Jews claim to be the chosen people, many believe it - and so they seem to be held to a higher standard. He added that people seem to be disappointed at what they see in Israel.
Pull up the whole quote.

>muh boomer
>muh identity politics

Ancient Ideas are good regardless of who they come from, untermensch.

Oh right, you're arguing for 5D chess.

Explain why all the jews he has been surrounded by his entire life and who are helping him succeed with proselytizing his message are somehow blind to this.

>pretty much spot on
>judan peterstein
Please go back.

Will do man, thanks.

Also as a side note, keep seeing people say JP steers people away from the right, or from nationalism. But for me personally he's done the exact opposite. The more I've listened to him since his spat with the trans community on his campus the more I've drifted towards the right and nationalism. He's not the only element in this transition but he's one of the biggest. And this whole situation with JP + JQ has brought me even closer to it. Everything about him is reaffirming what I already know about the JQ and I can't help but think this is fully intentional. I can't be alone in this, if this is the case for me it must be for MANY more. So if he's actively trying to spur people away from the right he is a FAILURE.

>Ancient Ideas
His ideas are not ancient, you retard. Post-enlightenment is not ancient.

He's promoting virtues from the epic of gilgamesh.

>He's promoting virtues from the epic of gilgamesh.
Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
>buy my rug, and use it clean your room
Why is he popular? Why is he constantly shilled on here?

>So, technically speaking Jordan Peterson is actually red pilling us without overtly trying to do so
LOL!
Mental gymnastics are strong in this one. Technically speaking he's mentally paralizing us.

EXPOSED
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

He massively misunderstands the Epic of Gilgamesh because he intentionally takes citations out of context to push a faggy centrist point of view. Like holy shit, at least Nazis are consistent in what they believe, centrists are pathological contrarians who want to feel smug in their nuanced points of view but then when you actually talk to them you realize they don't actually HAVE nuanced points of view my fucking god I want to gas all centrists CHRIST

>worried about being killed by marxists
That's funny, because peterson's rhetoric is perfectly tuned to dismantle marxism.

If fighting marxists is your thing, peterson is the strongest player in the game.

>peterson is the strongest player in the game.
He doesn't even want to stop immigration.

Never go full sperg, user.

Even if you think he misinterprets it, he's still promoting it and inviting people to look into ancient stories to find guidance for how to live.

>EXPOSED

He does basically support nationalism.
He says it gives people their history, identity, a shared language and tradition. Some people only say he is against nationalism because they only want to hear a specific thing.

>He doesn't even want to stop immigration.
He wants to dismantle marxism user. He's not running for political office.

checked

I don't think they're blind to it at all. I think they're keeping a close eye on him and for good reason. I mean look at some of the jewish sentiment surrounding him when he does interviews. It's not exactly positive. It's like they're using him, and he knows it, but he's also using them and they kinda have this back and forth power struggle going on, and they think they're in control but they're really not, but neither is he. It's push and pull and he's trying to play it safe bas much as he can but is treading on dangerous ground.

He's also really good at downplaying or devaluing himself and giving off this vibe of a downtrodden white dude who doesn't even really believe the shit he says. So part of me thinks they don't even take him too seriously, they just see him as a random rambling white dude.

I think if this is what he's doing though, that he's overplayed his hand now because he's made it too obvious, and I think that we'll see his public appearances die down pretty quickly soon.

I don't buy it.

Realizing that someone who seems so kind and genuine can actually be someone trying to harm you is a difficult thing to accept.

Just proved you're a shill.

I don't think you're Hasbara, I think you're a non-White Peterstein cultist who is very afraid of what will happen if Whites "act tribal", because daddy Peterstein told you ghost stories.

Exactly, he supports it without actually overtly supporting it.

I dunno man it's hard to explain this shit but I feel like the things he says are layered, that when he speaks, he speaks both for us and for (((them))) but that with each utterance there are different meanings intended for us both on both sides. Kinda like doublespeak but a bit more complicated, as you would kinda expect from a dude with a psych background. And I mean he focuses a lot on symbols and archetypes so he will instinctively know how to speak in code. How to say things and paint a picture over time without actually saying what he means and making it obvious.

You might be the biggest shill Sup Forums has ever seen. Nobody wants to join your cult.

By the way telling Whites they can't work together in their own self interest because "bad things will happen" is the same thing the left tells Whites.

So you're actually spewing Marxist bullshit.

>Realizing that someone who seems so kind and genuine can actually be someone trying to harm you is a difficult thing to accept.

This is actually one of peterson's key messages.
Meek, nice people are generally full of insecurity and resentment.

Neither do I, I'm just considering it. I think anyone would be foolhardly to think omg yeah this is it, this dude is right (about what I'm saying), I just think it's something that needs to be considered, and time will reveal all as it always does.

You are delusional.

We've been rused: Occam's razor.

I'm seriously starting to hate nazis now.
>MUH JOOOZ
Fuck off nazi.

That was one of my first redpills in life user. Not hard to stomach at all. I'm always wary of people who want to "help."

Also, I don't think he's kind or even genuine.

Truth isn't kind, and you don't have to be genuine to tell the truth. Sometimes truth can be told through deception, I mean truth is always apparent, but it's not always obvious, sometimes it's coded, occulted.

Not everything is black and white man.

this TWISTED GAME needs to be RESET

Great, did I ask you what your eBoomer thinks? You're desperate to convert us into your cult. Please kill yourself.

>.jpg.png

>You're desperate to convert us into your cult.

Yea I thought I already told you that. As i said, I'd like to deprogram as many marxists as possible.

Yeah and Peterson knows this because he is a prime example. He's deeply troubled IMO. But that's why he wants to do some good, as much as he can. That's just my take on it.

But yeah I didn't like how he attacked MGTOW so ferociously, that made me lose quite a bit of respect for him and I got the feeling it was a projection on his part, probably because he's married.

>"You're desperate to convert us into your cult."
>Sits and yells at everyone who doesn't suck his shriveled retard dick and worship his thousand post PA requests
I'm pretty sure at least JBP wouldn't sit and yell at me for hours for having a differing opinion, Paki.

I'm delusional for considering possibilities? Not a chance. I know we've been rused to some degree, the question is, how big of a degree, and what exactly is the ruse. And these are the questions I'm asking.

I think you're not far off, user.

I don't know what ruse there is to self improvement and striving to make your life as productive and meaningful as possible.

Not far off?

There's a lot of ABCfaggot shit going on in this thread. JP is the truth. You @hilldawg niggers should really be trying to enjoy your final days of freedom.

Fuck off Miscaviage. Everybody knows that the vast majority of the ridiculous Anti-Peterson horseshit on this board is coming from some wifi-enabled yacht off the coast of Clearwater, FL.

That's not the ruse, the ruse is being a gatekeeper for the right or at least posing as a gatekeeper while occultically initiating people into the right.

Spoken like a true boomer nigger

Well it's a state state of affairs that just wanting to be productive and have a family is 'right wing' and that's why we keep winning. If JBP wants to initiate people into just those simple ideas then that's great but the allegorical discussions of western lore is also a pretty good thing. As people shift more to the right, they'll gradually shift positions on many things.

Well it's impossible for me to know what you're thinking exactly, or what peterson's thinking exactly.

I'm just saying that your impression sounds similar to my impression.

>444
NICE TRIPS

exactly.

I think he has a specific place in the redpilling of the west and he knows his place. and that's to be an introductory force for "normies" only. and he's done a pretty fucking good job at doing just that. he introduces people into being redpilled generally speaking and then leads them on to other things. but he has limits on what he can talk about, and how far he's willing to go. he draws a line, and that's fine, because beyond him there are far more subjects, topics and speakers we can look towards for more redpills.

Mark Passio is another good source of information, kinda related to psychology because he delves into the occult and the psychological roots of that, and he mercilessly attacks leftism, marxism and everything that's going on in the west atm. he never names (((them))), he diverts it by saying stuff like he doesn't give a shit about race or anything like that, the problem is ideology not race. but he points towards (((them))) by describing their behaviours, their modus operandi and their ideologies. even going as far as to delving in to them being dark practitioners within the occult.

but yeah my point being I think JP is basically just an introduction into a general redpilling and once you get past him you move on to more deep occulted stuff like Passio's stuff.

sorry man I wasn't sure whether you meant my supposition in the OP or specifically what I said about him being troubled etc?

I meant in that post specifically.

I don't know to what degree jbp is intentionally doing what he's doing (leading people to bigger redpills), but even if it's by accident, I don't care. He's still accomplishing the goal.

Well he says to start small within the boundaries of your competence to change the things you can. That's basically what he does.

These faggots are Scientologists. It's the only thing that makes sense- they have a blanket hatred for psychologists, and they have the most ludicrous expectations of "normal" behavior that I've ever seen. Even the accusations of pro-Semitism are fucking retarded- seriously, why the fuck would anyone expect a self-help guru to name the Jew? Has anyone ever pressed Tony Robbins on naming the Jew? Good or bad, at the end of the day that's all Peterson is- a self-help guy. If he has a way of looking at things that helps, then take the info that helps. If it doesn't resonate with you, then don't listen to him.

Also proof that he's being targetted by scientologists- the fact that his detractors keep talking about a "cult" or a "leader"- these are normal thoughts for Scientologists, but anybody who lives in the real world knows how pants-on-head retarded you sound when you accuse someone of "following" a youtube shrink in anything other than the vague social-media meaning of the word. It's gotta be the scifi niggers behind this.

You forgot to change proxies, samefag

OP here, won't let me post on my desktop, keeps saying it thinks my posts are spam, weird.

but yeah I have the same sentiment, it's a good way of looking at things. I just have an inquisitive nature so I need to question things on a deeper level constantly.

But i will say this: It strains credulity to say that peterson doesn't know.... when he drops names of authors who are considered extremely anti-semitic every other day.

I think peterson wants to redpill people in a way that will further western civilization, so that it can be solved peacefully, rather than having the problem solved with a bloodbath.

I think he's worried about the clash of whites with marxists. His plan is to dismantle marxism and thus dissolve the would-be opposition to whites so that there's no need for a violent revolution.

kek shut up
samefag

Right, you just need Tom Cruise.

holy shit
I don't think i've ever seen a single person put forth so much hatred before towards another individual

And I agree with him when he says he probably won't succeed in what he's trying to do.

This coming from the ACTUAL cultist chained up in David Miscaviage's basement.

that makes sense desu and i've gotten that vibe myself off and on.

it also makes sense in regards to the question of why do (((they))) keep him around if he's acting counter to their agenda.

well he's not, technically, he's feeding into it, he's controlled opposition as they see it, but he's also planting seeds in the minds of others that will work to counter that agenda at the same time. so they think he's on their side because he's seemingly a gatekeeper to the right but the thing is he has a keymaker on the sly and is handing keys out to passer-bys so they can self-initiate at a later date without him taking too much of the blame.

for me personally this is so damn hard to cultivate and accurate description of what I'm talking about, I know what I mean but it's hard to put into words. but basically I think he's playing into their hand intentionally to throw them off while he actually opposes what they're doing and does what he can to sow seeds in the minds of multitudes of younger more able minded and able bodied men.

You're just staying put because your cult has movie stars and boats while our cult just has clean rooms and rescued dads.

so he is trying to out jew the jew?

sorry don't buy it

We've barely gained the momentum back in the last 2 years on being part of mainstream culture, not as an opposition, and not as pure reactionaries (to which some extent JBP is), but as a movement which others look to for an Alternative.
So here we are, right on the precipice. Everyone is kicking around the edges, so close to a breakout of a true way to move forward, and most lazily revert back to 20th century ideals as the path. The neat thing that Hitler did was create a new movement. It was a radical message, but it was different than the filth Weimar Germany had been thrust into, and even as it may have been flawed, people rallied behind it. We are fast approaching that point, people will get behind anything that looks like it will give them a better life, and what do we do? Start tearing each other down and punching right just because someone won't 'name the jew".
Cantwell's back. And it's depressing. He's decided to embrace the full stormfront crowd and it's autistic and pathetic. Which sucks because he was genuinely interesting a year ago. Coincidentally, it comes along the time he's been recently freed and had lots of contact with the FBI. That's when he decideds to add the 88 and name the jew. Doesn't that seem suspicious?
Anyone pushing for a 'name the jew' movement at this early stage is simply looking to discredit and destroy the revolution in its infancy.
To any other user reading this who thinks they have the capacity to create a new movement, meditate on something new. Is the end goal a interstellar white race numbering in the trillions of lives? A 20th century mindset won't get us there. We must dream bigger, and create the beginnings of a 21st century ideal.

Ha not intentionally samefagging, I just noticed that the anti-Peterson shitfest stopped cloggin up the board as bad over the last few days when a few people started calling them scientologists. I'm not trying to claim to have the cleanest room around here, I just can't find any reason for anyone to be this opposed to some cantankerous old leaf when he tells a bunch of disorganized youngsters to get their shit together. So if spamming them with scientology accusations helps, then consider me all in.

It's because they are scientologists, user. They don't know howntonhave a normal amount of dislike for anything and they've turned the "critical thinking" part ofntheor brains off. They are either 100% for or 100% against things and they assume that's what the real world are doing.

Yea I think you're right, that they don't necessarily realize the meaning of what he's saying...

But I also think that part of the reason they're keeping him around is because he has a big youtube platform anyway. If they hat the nerve to try and do a media blackout on him while he's trying to promote his book, the scandal from that, might be bigger than it is just to let him on the show.