>pic
what happened to her since then ?
will she be back ?

Image reminds me of pic related

This girl wants the Roosh dick

mobile.twitter.com/AnnikaSkywalker

t. thirsty beta cuck Whiteknight

hold on you two while I get the screencaps ready. I'm scrubbing names, idgaf

Why is it called Internet Blood Sports and why does it sound so faggy?

Are you the same leaf sucking Roosh's dick last thread?

Hey Man,

ex-Mi5 here.

We are behind the anti-anglo hegemony threads and the anti-anglo threads.

Basically if you want to not be dumb just support everything anglo's say.

Protip.

why do you spam this shit multiple times daily? i'm starting to think you might be warsky

>Roosh fans are alpha fucks
Oh...

>la creatura

what's more likely?
ex jidf posted this and all the shitposters are jews behind proxies
-or-
Sup Forumstard with a proxy posted this because they couldn't handle the bantz

>fat
>balding
>le 56% face

fuck i hate my countrymen sometimes

I blame Tonka.

Warsky is enough of a lolcow to not need the help his streams are at least not boring. Clearly this is Tonka.

>Mi5
>Mosley
How dare you cucks

She stopped taking hormones and went back into being a man

Never forget, they are so incredibly alpha that they need to buy books to teach them how to not be insecure faggots. And they need to watch hours and hours of video to learn how to interact with women.

You're white knighting for roosh. Roosh got his ass handed to him. I hate everyone involved, roosh, LS, venti, but those girls beat roosh. HE was actually the emotional one. The anika lady beat him too. All he did was call her ugly, when she is obviously not ugly.

Wut,wut?

Sargon's rant was epic. Pure whining about people being mean and naughty to him. At 1 min into the video he starts ranting about how he's a PERSON.
Fucking brit.
And then? To top it all off? He starts calling white people niggers.

MOMMY

>I hate everyone involved
Sure you do roastie

>she is obviously notbugly
Lmao

RACE WARSKI NOW

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT

>she is obviously not ugly.
Annikaposting has already gotten out of hand.

The Roosh stream is such a good pleb filter. If you don't think Roosh won you're an idiot. He had an entire room of harpies and white knights going after him but he held strong. The frustration and desire that clam feels for him is super strong. Not to mention it was hilarious.

Rooshs technique is power, sorry if you don't like it. That's still your fairy tale jewish brainwashing view holding on, even though you rationally know it's total bullshit and Roosh is right. Don't be hostile to the truth. You don't have to endorse it but the guy is right, and that's why he keeps winning.

Really? That anita lady was about to cry. The show was terrible, get those women out of there. If want adult men discussing serious thing, not brainless bimbo burping because they have nothing interesting to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xNKfLt7rI
sargoy is having his little gay circle jerk seems like he is backing down "hey the SJWs are going to kill both of us mate"

Indeed. The super donations were fulll of pathetic white knight cucks

fuck this took awhile.

Enjoy my sperging, and his bugman attitude, and please remind me of all the places I fucked up. The perfect argument is only attainable by having such master debators as yourselves tearing at every flaw.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES. Fuck off with the youtuber faggots

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Gimme your address ill come molest your house

How dare you choose not to respect me? I'm not going to talk to you anymore because you are being rude to me. I can't debate anyone right now because I'm getting sleepy but it's not like I wanted to debate you anyway. I'm signing off, going to do a three hour post-debate stream.

>being this obvious in your shilling

>white people shouldn't be mean to eachother
>oh by the way, I'm not white, my grandfather Sarmarcus of Aqquad was 100% black
>so I guess you can be mean to me after all

The roosh guy beat himself just by trying to come of as alpha when he's just a little brown guy with a shaky voice and a pube beard. The show was terrible, and those women were dumbasses, which makes it all the more remarkable that they beat roosh. I can't think of anyone else who could have lost to them.

The only people who came out on top were JF and Andy because they made money. Annika was hysterical, Lauren might as well not have even been there, Brittany was a brainless whore, Sinatra tipped his fedora and Roosh was really bitter.

I legit liked the guy. Completely unapologetic.

The girls just couldn't accept the thought of a guy who doesn't compromise and that isn't in need of external validation.

Stay salty you faggots

"You show me no respect"

I dont like Roosh and I think he mostly says stupid shit but I think he's right on that girl. she really wants to fuck him

Sorry Annika cucks, you lost

strawpoll . me / 15019857

www.strawpoll.me/15019857
I don't know why I broke that up

Roosh is 6,2

youtube.com/watch?v=7ynNtjndzxM
Reminder that Roosh projected his willingness to fuck Loomer onto Andy because apparently being angry means you want to have sex with the person you are shouting at.

How did he lose? The women kept sperging out and shrieking.
Look at how Venti kept mentioning Laura Loomer, which was completely off topic and irrelevant. But women are bitches to each other and hyper jealous, so clearly that was a point of contention for her.

>You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

lads...

...Vee is losing it

Hi aurini. It's cute that you love roosh so much, but he lost. I'm just calling it how I saw it.

Oh well, troll him if you want, I don't give a fuck, I tried.
Fin.

Nice try Vee, I see you want to see Sargon triggered

Realistically, how much of an impact do you guys think IBS has had on expanding the alt-right?

Lmao

>Sinatra tipped his fedora

>"WHO HURT YOU?"
What kind of fucking stupid rhetorical question was that.

>Philocybin
Well there's your problem right there.

I swear he didn't used to be this way, man.

Andy Warski is a default recommendation on youtube front page every time he streams, can't be doing us any harm

it has to be a decent one at least. it also make those view look like its just another political opinion which is also very good

Former operative from Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste here.

I don't know everything about what they do but heres what I do know for a fact;
They control the marvel universe
They're behind the double-stuff oreos not having double the stuffing
They're profiting from every Danish you eat
They're behind the "stepping on legos hurt" meme
They're planning for world domination
Everyone posting under an american flag is actually a Danish intelligence operative with a proxy, Sup Forums has been banned in the US since 2012

>I see you want to see Sargon triggered
not vee but i do want him to have another meltdown last one was funny

How did he lose? The women kept sperging out and shrieking.
Look at how Venti kept mentioning Laura Loomer, which was completely off topic and irrelevant. But women are bitches to each other and hyper jealous, so clearly that was a point of contention for her..

Pretty big considering the viewership and how everyone from TRS to DailyStormer is getting in on this shit.

Any Racewarski tonight?

>Oh well, troll him if you want, I don't give a fuck, I tried.
I don't even know who it is.

accurate

Hard to say considering the Alt Right it's as much a formal organization like Kekistan

56% & finnknight are not jidf ops...

>wartime
>enemies lists
Their rhetoric is seriously deranged. This is not going to end well.

You do know there is more to debate than mental attitude, right? Roosh didn't lose in his tone, he managed to stay much more composed than his opposition, he was retarded when it came to points. He was pretty much just repeating the exact same points constantly and just ignoring responses given, which is also what caused them to sperg out on him.

That is fairly cringe

fake and gay

They're turning into the SJW's lol

He didn't lose, but he didn't win either.

He did the only thing a man could do when surrounded with white knights and betas. Start a shitstorm that causes women to sperg.

To be fair, since Sargon used "principles can be pushed back in times of war" in the stream with Caitlin, it is possible that he fed those talking points to Vee.

That’s enough internet for today, Brittany.

Checked those digits. Also, if anything that's a good sign. It means he wont be that way in the future. You did fine, but maybe remain calm, or to put it another way post less. He had nothing, so let him hang himself with his own nothing and then tell him what that proves about his ideology.

He's just my dumbass friend. He's been living with a tranny and a his cosmopolitan terminal oneitus did the rest I think. I just figure why should internet bloodsport be the eceleb circle jerk thread. Let's actually get some of our own debates going.

And your basis for this counter claim is?

it normalizes the AR. Andy is unironically the only person on the internet who takes this 'battle of ideas' shit that nobody really believes in to heart.

Yeah, I have a tendency to sperg when I get on a roll, and he's kind of beta so he usually defers. I saw a few spots where he actually abandoned an argument because he knrew I wouldn't give a fuck

>How did he lose?
Why did he delete this? lol

56% was just natural progression from sharting in marts which turned to the question of demographics

Roosh won