Trump Encouraged Espionage Against a Sitting Secretary of State

Remember when Trump publicly asked Russian hackers to commit espionage against the sitting Secretary of State to obtain currently and properly secured private emails? This happened on July 27, 2016 (link attached):

youtube.com/watch?v=mQb2S4DIcNc

The FISA renewal for Page that everyone is bitching about because it's related to the Steele Dossier happened in October of the same year. It's likely these statements triggered a counterintelligence investigation into Trump long before the Steele Dossier was even brought into evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot

>Every time the story of what Trump is guilty of changes, it becomes more believable!
t. libshits

Oh no! Trump said words..

When did he say wanted people to hack John Kerry?

trump did not encouraaged espionage. dressing like a billionaire does not necessarly mean an invitation. his body his choice.

HRC was already out of the SOS in 2016.

>Sitting Secretary of State
You do know that Hillary wasn't secretary of state at that time?

This. Fuck this gay earth

you know Hillery already had destroyed her servers and devices before he made that joke. which is why it was so funny.

Also, I know someone who brought this up today... Can't be a coincidence

hmmm if the hack was so bad why refuse to let the FBI investigate? why did a ukrainian company investigate. every excuse leads to a Clinton crime.

It's not a comb-over.

Beware. You can't unsee it
youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

If Trump already had lines of communication open with Russian intelligence, why would he need to ask them to hack Hillary Clinton during a public press conference?

i cant tell if theyre grasping for straws or gasping for their last breaths

But she was sitting down and people still called her Secretary Clinton? What are you saying?!

I'm asking russian hackers to do it too. officially right now, I want all russian hackers to hack hillary clinton. me, and trump (at the time), are free to encourage this because we aren't the fuckin president you cuck shill

I remember there were news corporations that took this seriously

A sad day

she was no longer secretary of state lol.

op is a faggot

>sitting Secretary of State
wait, are you actually this retarded? you do realize that john kerry was SoS at the time right?

sage

This is getting more and more retarded. By the time you move the goalposts of the investigation to "Trump once said Russia!" even Reddit is going to turn on you shareblues and block you....oh...oh...I'm sooo sorry. I forgot.