This chick really is obsessed with Roosh. Bet both her and her husband think about it him while having sex

This chick really is obsessed with Roosh. Bet both her and her husband think about it him while having sex.

mobile.twitter.com/AnnikaSkywalker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkRtmh3Yxwg
youtube.com/watch?v=5g_13bDmyAU
youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AnnikaStalker wants the roosh D because he beta cuck of a husband is pussified enough that he lets her talk to other men on he Internet

Any guy (that's not literally leper tier) can get pretty much any hot girl if he has game. Even black guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=pkRtmh3Yxwg
The bad news is that even your crush or your girlfriend would 99 percent chance cheat on you with a guy with good game, even if he's black. The good news, most guys have shit game so it's not super likely she will come across THAT type of guy

O B S E S S E D

That show was a great litmus test for Sup Forums. The comments on the thread and the comments on the YT video after the fact are very split. If you don't like Roosh you are a dumbass that truly doesn't get it. A white knight faggot. A bluepilled moron.

Roosh was was being attacked by everyone but not once did he slip and allow them matter or gain control over him. That's how it's done.

This bitch will not be able to stop thinking about him, guaranteed.

Roosh V is a degenerate but you have to be a white knight faggot to side with the women.

Women cannot rationally debate in any way, sense, or form.

Ive read enough of this roosh guy to conclude that he continues to progregate the culture he shuns about western women by engaging in the art of pump and dump

She was really hurt when Roosh said he doesn't want to fuck her.

She is fucking changing her name after the 3/10 thing.

Warksi needs to stop letting literally whos of the literally whos in to the streams. Says he'll sit back while he pits 3 on 1 in exchanges where it's impossible to tell what anyone is saying for 5-10 seconds.

That said yeah she was obsessed. And just loved talking about herself. Loved Roosh saying "rich externally and poor internally" after she went on bragging about how god damn successful she is but has to be on stream to say he was really mean to her.

After watching about half of that shitshow I am now a firm believer that roosh is a tranny. "He" has a gash in between "his" legs because his emotion driven bullshit rants were indicative of an estrogen laden bitch.

Nice try Roosh, you look like a pajeet hobo, not even the most tight of all games could get you laid with a white woman

Roosh knows she is inferior. 50 years old and she still hasn't spit out a kid yet so she got sex reassignment surgery and argues like a cunt to get shekels from the alt-right for spouting their talking points and being histrionic like a typical female.

roosh lives in his mom's basement and called the rock beta

only retards who can't get laid give a shit about anything he has to say

uh theres a negro talking in this video leafAnon

roosh is a beta shitskin that lives with his mom after a few years of pussy begging and failing across Europe, thus resorting to slav whores

i hope this chick rapes him and pisses on his anti white carcass

>Roosh V
But this guy is just an average looking guy with gayboy facial hair . AND he's Iranian and Armenian . WTF is wrong with this bitch ? And while Im at it - Who the fuck is this bitch ?

Are you tired of 100000000 threads about women?
Let me explain why this is happening
All gay threads about my roasties come from one place, also seemly legit threads criticizing how ridiculous feminism is are actually MGTOW threads in disguise, as soon as normal posters start responding they start with there black pilling. They project about 10000000% of women cheating etc because they have already failed at becoming a man/leader

Hi MGTOW trying to recruit us for your little anal fisting cult?

Just like faggots you are incapable of reproducing so to keep you little "ideas" alive you have to aggressively recruit young boys.

Inb4 classic MGTOW derailment technique: accuse people of being a woman or donating to "tradthot" paetreons with no proof.

MGTOW criticizes modern women for being materialistic and shallow, then advocates a material based, selfish lifestyle.

"Artificial wombs" is a disgusting idea for people who are incapable of attracting a mate in real life, and display a total lack of morality and basic respect for the most innocent and precious gift of all: a newborn child.

For "going there own way" they sure do feel the need to talk about women 24/7
Come to think of it there is no more gynocentric thing than MGTOW

>If you don't like Roosh you are a dumbass that truly doesn't get it.
not even white

SHE CHANGED HER NAME BECAUSE OF ONE COMMENT MADE BY ROOSH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who gives a fuck you faggot
>in all fields

Not interested in a relationship because I’m shy with people but MGTOW cucks make me sick to my stomach

Am I a hypocrite?

Didn't she accidentally allude to the fact that she was a former coal burner on the stream at some point last night?

As her husband was in the room, no less?

>3/10
>can easily produce 9/10 Aryan Gods by the half-dozen
Only a semitic piece of shit like (((((Roosh V))))) would find her unattractive

No because you don't post constant spam about "white women are degenerate" to try to recruit members to the "manosphere"
You're good buddy I hope you enjoy life!

You find old women attractive?

She as a person is just fine. Everyone ages. I'm not trying to fuck her, just trying to judge her as a person. Her genes are far superior to (((((Roosh V))))). Her genetics are precious jewels to white people. Roosh is a degenerate loser.

I'll support a shitskin over a couple of e celeb roasties any day of the week.

>trying to judge her as a person
You are either a woman or a white knight faggot.

kike detected

This. Roosh is a low IQ soyboy. He embarrassed himself every other sentence to the point of constant cringe.

exactly, there is a growing list of cities around the world that have been completely ruined by PUA sex tourists

What was her name at first, and what did she change it to?

Women are not our equals. Don't judge them by our virtues, they have their own. You have to be manipulated by the kikes to not believe that.

There are different standards for men and women. Stop being a feminist.

Thanks.

>enjoy life!
I’ll try

True indeed, that's why roosh fails abyssimaly as a man, unless you think bragging about getting gutter trash pussy on the internet to mentally-ill dregs and ending up as a bitter loner without any skills or talents is the new standard to shine in a civilized society

A lion eating a zebra, because the zebra was manipulated by Jews to not run since it's oppressive, is not the lions fault.

She's not a bad-looking woman, though.

Your shitty analogy fails because the lion knows better.

Holy shit. Roosh wrecked her existence. lmfao

what?

She can pump out white kids. Can Roosh do that?

When did roosh say that?
Video please

youtube.com/watch?v=5g_13bDmyAU

Since none of you fags want to post a link.

2:30:44

youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4

I'd bang her. With a gag on.

Fuck off, Roosh. Nobody cares about you or your leaf shit.

This is true for most women and also most men. The trick is finding the outliers and there are not enough to go around so some guys are gonna lose out.