You literally have no excuse to be against refugees

you literally have no excuse to be against refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/961351512776691712
youtube.com/watch?v=x_fDxYqgq8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>making shit up based on an inherent misunderstanding of skin tone genes and the fact that western hunter gatherers were likely darker skinned than european farmers that eventually mixed with them to create modern europeans and thinking "darker" means "nigger"

You're fucking retarded.

Refugees =/= Cheddar Man

>no proofs

We're all niggers, now open your borders and let Africans breed with your women and destroy your culture

GOOD MORNING

10,000 years ago you were all laughing at me!

So easy, even a caveman can do it.

Who needs an excuse?
>they are all filthy invading wogs anyway

It's Hecate from Macbeth.

open your assholes and let in mohammed

What does that have to do with refugees?

We are all Cheddar Man

This is the way to counter their kikery. Shoop this absurd niggerhead onto every famous British person to show hoe ridiculous their insinuations are.

It’s not about the color of their skin but the culture that they bring. A destructive one with a crescent moon symbol.

Here is an exploitable. Get to work.

>Early british
>Their skin lightened over generations due to evolution
>Light skin is favored in colder states
>As is high IQ
What does this have to do with refugees?

I can finally use nigger in public

Brits be like

Bullshit. They're ugly as sin.

WE

Yo we taking ova now you crackas can't do anything about it sheeeeeit yall see we got em jews in our pockets

we wuz britts

Literal proof that we've been here since the romunz and sheeeit

Black cheddar man is your ancient "brother". You are now black and excepting of invading , black rapist culture.
Now spread your ass for invading brother and except it.

da stone age pic

cause yo see for me bein British is about multiculturalism and bieng open to immigrants and different races and sheeit. And that's the main thang about being british u kno

> believing in this pseudoscience at this point in time

Call me crazy,y, but aren't ancient britons a french tribe?
Or are these cunts using the modern Briton terminology for a skellington from literally thousands of years ago?

It was never about race you rootless, uncultured moron.

We are all cut from the same cheese.

And y'all see
it ain't just Britain soon little black men are going to be popping up all over Europe and sheiiheeet

Nah, you're just jealous because we are the descendants of KANGZ and QUEENZ!

Bow down, imposter and lick the boot of the superior being.

That, nor this dubious claim that Britons were some abo-looking looking race 10,000 years ago, has zero to do with refugees.

this.

it will turn out as fake just as the "muslim vikings"

we ain't leavin white boy, we'll beg at yo white women at first and then we'll consolidate our position yall see
dumb cumskins

lol keep dreaming nigger

Who are they trying to convince with this pseudoscience?

It's no more bullshit than the DNA companies calling everybody niggers so they'll feel more comfortable in the Jew World Order.

they're parasites and not my problem

oh look, i have an excuse

I thought it was fake...Fucking damnit everytime I think I've seen it all.

yo the greeks ain't safe eitha

It's bad for us. It's bad for White Britons (the only Britons). No more reason is needed. Whites have an absolute right to take their own side. Everything else is extra.

Yo white boy you don't know who you fuckin weth

I'll have you know I can lift two barrels filled with sixteen watermeloons one on each arm

I'll fuck yo ass up

Sage and Report.

i'll have you know I'm also a muslim, and ma ancestors have been raidin white boyz since the common era and shite

Even if was true, what has this got to do with a 21st century refugee crisis?

bait

>you literally have no excuse to be against refugees
We, as his descendants, have to honour our ancestor, the great chaddar man, we have to honour his resilience, the resilience it surely took to battle through 10 thousand icy winters, steadfast, fighting through the millennia, fighting off the invading hoards who tried in vain to usurp him, so his lineage could remain, indigenous to this great land, we are duty bound by his memory to continue this noble tradition.

We all niggas now, nigga

yo what chu doing

this is conquest geo-politics you melanin deficient whiteoid

Listen, fellow nigger. I don't want to fuck you up, but I'll fuck you up if you come at with watermelons meant for hurting and not eating.

> black history month
Yeah, sure.

1/10 troll.
Not even mentioning the economic or social issues mass migration brings. Go live in ZImbabwe you fucking faggot.

>Niggers
/thread

Can't even figure out whether dinosaurs had feathers or not but sure can figure out someone's skin tone to be timely

Shoo Shoo UN Shill

But the key element in most of the opposition towards them is rooted in barbaric religion and culture, not race. Who cares what they looked like 10,000 years ago?

casey neistadt confirmed missing link

now you a nigga too white boy

there ain't nothing you can do bout it

our jews run the media, so we indirectly own yo mind too now white boy

Are you dumb or just new? It's like everything the Jews do. They hate God and try to refashion His reality and rewrite history from the ground up.

OP really is a retard.

I'd like some WHG refugees. It would be cool to see what they were like

>Sweden getting picked off pick islamic rage boy
kek

you don't know what's about to hit you

This is why I love Sup Forums

twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/961351512776691712

StJ has already blown this shit the fuck out.

mongrel plebbitards

youtube.com/watch?v=x_fDxYqgq8g

you see

y'all dumb whiteoids can't even operate a watermelon canon

Thas lies

Why you changin history! you scared you don't have any white boy?

does this mean i have a nigga pass now?

AYO U GOTS NE SPARE CHANGE IMMA TRYIN A RIDE THE BUS

fake news sage

we wuz britts now white boy
whatchu gonna do

gib refugee pass thas whatchu gonna do

by alluh, you will behave yourself
or you will feel the wrath of my sandal

Down with the darkies.

Dude looks like Sargon with a tan.

Looks like mostly bad hygiene and suit from campfires, if you ask me. A lot of street people take on this look.

Very British. I wonder if it's teeth are all F'ed-up, to boot?

> 1 post by this ID

>larping faggot

It ostensibly is a recreation based on his DNA.

The take away is that whites (at least in Britain) evolved to be paler over the past 10,000 years. Populations have had significant evolutionary division since they left Africa a few hundred thousand years ago (probably 300,000 to 500,000).

>shill thread
>kill yourself kike
>sage

Sorry Black man, race no longer exists. Our strict immigration policies now apply to you as well.

Lefties will probably believe it

if cheddar kang is even real, what would have happened is the white skinned people showed up and murdered him

>UN flag
I can't take you seriously.

funniest post I've read today

This just confirms the theory that white women love bbc. Thousands of years ago when cheddar's people were the main population the arrival of the lighter skinned women led to cheddar's people breeding them until most British skin color became majority white.

Now that the dark skinned African men are arriving at their shore "white" British female's dormant instincts have awoken to seek the black man out for mating.

Vitiligo

They are saying that 10% of people today in Britain are related to Cheddar man but they did not test his Y DNA so this 10% are only related to his Mother through MTDNA so this so called study is misleading,

There are two types of DNA the first is, Y DNA which is passed on from Father to Son and is an absolute road map back to your ancestors origin, this type of DNA is unambiguous and cannot easily be twisted to suit any agendas hence it tends to be ignored by all these liberal types who have infested all of our centres of learning, to date there has been no ancient african Y DNA found in Europe

The liberals tend to focus on the female Mitochondrial DNA types which can be much more easily spun to suit the WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS narrative.

The Mitochondrial DNA type of Cheddar man's Mother is U5, The age of U5 is estimated at between 25,000 and 35,000 years old and has been found in human remains dating from the Mesolithic period in England, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, France and Spain

Neolithic skeletons over 7,000 years old that were excavated from Catalonia, northeastern Spain included a specimen, which also carried haplogroup U5.

Note the way this has been spun by the media to suggest that we were all black 10.000 years ago and had just arrived from africa, our skin became white over time in the cooler climate, what a load of rubbish, if this is the case then why are Eskimo's not light skinned even though they have lived in the coldest of climates for thousands of years, Eskimo's are similar in appearance to Native Americans because they are distantly related and their brown skin colour is very similar to the way it was well over 10.000 years ago.

Two of the three skeletons found off the coast of Ireland dating from over 4000 years ago both had U5 Mitochondrial types and in this case the Y DNA was tested and found to be of the Celtic / Bell Beaker R1b type proving this U5 type was widespread in the Isles amongst the ancient populations.

The ancient DNA of Neanderthals was extracted from the femur bones of three 38,000 year-old female Neanderthal specimens from Vindija Cave, Croatia, and other bones found in Spain, Russia, and Germany, all Europeans have up to 5% Neanderthal DNA

More like the early black brits fucked the light skinned migrant women until they were mostly white a few thousand years later.

Literally Prehistoric BLACKED

Cheddar Man's extinction is the result of "refugees." He is a testament to the evils of multiculturalism.

AFRICANS DO NOT HAVE THIS NEANDERTHAL DNA, this is why they are avoiding testing for Y DNA or else testing it and hiding the results because it would conclusively prove that there is no african connection, listen to the commentary on this video the way they suggest that he came from africa through the middle east around 10,000 years ago even though Europeans have been here for around 60,000 years

To suggest that there is a 10.000 year old african connection to the people of Europe is ludicrous

Calm down, Hitler.

It's not from him. All Northern Europeans have fairly similar levels of Mesolithic ancestry and they didn't come from separate instances of admixture.

It was probably a group in Blätterhöhle Germany which was a farming group with elevated WHG admixture.

Looks the same as any other brit to me; just some darker skin.

You have literally no excuse to call yourself intelligent because you swallow anything a state sponsored propaganda company shoves down your throat

the same people who claim cheddar man as a brit also so theres no common lineage, just that cheddar kang was there first.
whitey killed them all

Dubsman saves teh day.

WE WUZ FISH N' CHIPS N' SHIET