By Signing His SF-86, Trump Authorized Wiretaps Against Him

On May 3, Trump became the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party after his victory in Indiana and the withdrawal of the last competitors, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, from the race. This means that he would have immediately began the Background Investigation process for access to classified material, in advance of the election. (It also turns out that the Secret Service starts protecting you after you get nominated, as well). Anyone who has a clearance knows that Trump would have had to fill out an SF-86 form which authorizes the FBI to perform an in-depth background investigation on you, including giving them permission to surveil all your communications pretty much around the clock until your clearance is granted. So for all the B.S. about "muh deep state conspiracy" to wiretap the President, let me point out that the President ASKED and AUTHORIZED the FBI to wiretap him as soon as he signed that SF-86, and any improprieties they may have discovered after the date he signed that form, may have been discovered accidentally as a mere byproduct of a routine background investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQb2S4DIcNc
youtube.com/watch?v=D1QoyTmeAYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bargaining is one of the next stages of grief user.

thats not what it says douche. how stupid are you? you even read what you pozted.

So you're saying they wiretapped him? If you had this before and he signed off on it why wasn't that your argument from the start???

You really don't know how background checks work. They aren't a warrant and they don't allow surveilance; only standard public info mining. Sage for ignorance.

dude I just quickly read the document you presented and it in no way allows the government to "wiretap"you . They even go on to say they would come back to you for permissions if it became necessary...

Background check is not a wiretap

>A background check is the same thing as being continuously wiretapped

>a background check is a wiretap
HOLY SHIT GUYS EVERY SINGLE LOW-LEVEL RETAIL WORKER IN AMERICA IS BEING WIRETAPPED BY THE FBI
>this thread

Yep.

>HOLY SHIT GUYS EVERY SINGLE LOW-LEVEL RETAIL WORKER IN AMERICA IS BEING WIRETAPPED BY THE FBI

Unironically true though

>sf-86 is a warrant

Kys. A sf-86 is a document you fill out and sign that gives a federal investigator the right to look through things such as criminal history, credit, foreign contacts, residencies, family history and trustworthiness. It is used to make sure people qualify for top secret jobs like military intel, special forces, federal agencies, and government positions. It’s not a fucking search warrant.

>They aren't a warrant and they don't allow surveilance; only standard public info mining.
you are so wrong.

A background investigation is a fairly invasive process. An applicant consents to allow the government to pry into his or her life, often exposing deeply private and potentially embarrassing information. And at a time when so much information is maintained electronically, applicants are frequently concerned about what an investigator is entitled to access – be it emails, text messages and the like.

All they had to do was find one embarrasing thing, or wait for Trump to suborn espionage like he did here:

to get all the warrants they would ever need, to escalate the investigation. No Dossier required. The Dossier was Merely one of about 40 pieces of evidence submitted to the FISA court, of which I'm sure this statement was another one.

>this

>A background investigation is a fairly invasive process. An applicant consents to allow the government to pry into his or her life, often exposing deeply private and potentially embarrassing information. And at a time when so much information is maintained electronically, applicants are frequently concerned about what an investigator is entitled to access – be it emails, text messages and the like.
So, not a wiretap, got it. Great job ruining your own thread, retard.

>So you're saying they wiretapped him? If you had this before and he signed off on it why wasn't that your argument from the start???
I'm saying that if, during the course of a routine background investigation, they discovered something potentially threatening to security, it would have been easy to get a warrant because TRUMP HIMSELF asked to be investigated.

That form was probably signed in May.

This statement came in June:

That would have been enough, prima facie, to authorize a wiretap of anything and everything Trump. Which means his ignorance of the background investigation and security processes means that CIA, NSA, DIA, and FBI are all sitting on a literal MOUNTAIN of data they are probably trying to parse as we speak.

bahahahaha

>means that CIA, NSA, DIA, and FBI are all sitting on a literal MOUNTAIN of data
Sitting on being the key here, because they've always been sitting on that amount of data, and only use it as a cudgel to influence people. Note please that they have continued to do nothing which targets Trump himself and instead are going after everyone around him.

>A sf-86 is a document you fill out and sign that gives a federal investigator the right to look through things such as criminal history, credit, foreign contacts, residencies, family history and trustworthiness.
and if they find anything, which I'm sure they did, the next step is to get a warrant based on what they found.

hint hint:

(suborning espionage intensifies)

Halfway through the catalog and falling... tick tock...

dude you are fucking retarded.

>and if they find anything, which I'm sure they did, the next step is to get a warrant based on what they found.

Yes so what did they find exactly? So far we have evidence that they didn't find anything.

>hint hint:

That video is absolutely nothing. Trump says "Russia if you have the emails you should publish them" how is that anything?

Actually there’s nothing to be found. I know for the military we all had to get clearances and it’s really not as invasive as you think. They just look through your public records, interview your immediate family and whatever references you listed (so your family and 3-10 references) and then interview you. The only questions they asked by references were
>is he a terrorist
>is he morally good
>will he sell out secret information
>ok thanks have a good day
Albeit this was just a top secret clearance. I’d imagine a presidential clearance is a little more in depth.

>Note please that they have continued to do nothing which targets Trump himself and instead are going after everyone around him.
isolate, alienate, and then they'll make their move.

Until they can get a majority after midterms to convict in the House, they will keep going after his cronies until then, and building a case based on inapproprite security actions taken by his administration, such as the fact that Rob Porter cleared literally every piece of paper to pass across the president’s desk — most of which would have been classified — without a security clearance. That would be FAR worse than using your personal email for classified work, and is de facto espionage under the Espionage Act.

>Until they can get a majority after midterms to convict in the House
So, why would they need this with a MOUNTAIN of evidence? You do realize with every ignorant post you make you're dismantling your own argument? I mean you didn't even read the document you posted in the OP. If this is the type of shit they're paying you for, they're probably not paying you.

>Trump colluded with russians
becomes
>Trump obstructed justice

>Trump wasn't wiretapped
becomes
>Its okay that Trump was wiretapped

>Yes so what did they find exactly? So far we have evidence that they didn't find anything.
And you won't have the evidence until it's presented in a court of law after he is indicted and impeached.

But guarantee this: FBI investigations have a way of never going away. Just because you fire Comey, or Mueller, or Even Wray, there will be literally thousands of others waiting to pick up the banner and carry it forth to it's lawful conclusion.

The only way Trump avoids impeachment and probably prison is if he dissolves the FBI, which will never happen.

So the die is cast, folks. Like it or not.

>I know for the military we all had to get clearances and it’s really not as invasive as you think.
You're wrong.

I got one too.

And the process for the President is not the same for some little E-3 who can't tell the difference between the sound of a firecracker and gunfire.

That's fine. We're gonna wiretap the democrat campaigns using the same argument in 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=D1QoyTmeAYw

I literally said that

>And you won't have the evidence until it's presented in a court of law after he is indicted and impeached.

so we haven't seen the evidence, we have no hints that there are any evidence, and you speak with certainty that there is. What makes you so certain?

>Trump says "Russia if you have the emails you should publish them" how is that anything?
because the correct security posture would have been "Russia stop committing espionage against my opponent, I want to beat her fair and square." He even would have been fine had he just kept his mouth shut,

Be he had to ask our chief geopolitical foe to release classified privacy act information on national television, like the ignoramus he is. Which is a crime.

an investigation is consensual. As such, an applicant forfeits many basic privacy rights in exchange for the government’s need to figure out exactly who the person is. At the outset of an investigation, OPM requires an applicant to sign an “Authorization for Release of Information” (“release”). The scope of what an investigator can review is laid out within the four corners of the release.

The relevant section at the top of the release states:

“I Authorize any investigator, special agent, or other duly accredited representative of the authorized Federal agency conducting my background investigation, to obtain any information relating to my activities from individuals, schools, residential management agents, employers, criminal justice agencies, credit bureaus, consumer reporting agencies, collection agencies, retail business establishments, or other sources of information.”

By signing the document, an applicant consents to allow OPM to review, among other things, criminal history, credit information, and employment records. It’s all pretty standard fare. But pay special attention to the italicized portions. The language is purposely broad, and provides an investigator with access to a wide range of information from third parties. The U.S. Supreme Court has found that there is no expectation of privacy in what we knowingly expose to a third party, and the Fourth Amendment is constantly evolving with the advent of new technology.

Reading isn't his strong suit, he didn't even read the document he posted in the OP.

>So, why would they need this with a MOUNTAIN of evidence?
who says the need all of it?

i just said the HAVE it, and they have it based on a consensual agreement Trump signed, long before Christopher Steele ever became an issue.

If this is so then why the manufactured dossier? Why the FISA warrants based upon it while lying about its source? Why was that needed?

op is a faggot.
Congress and the president are exempt from the sf-86/security clearance process. By virtue of the position they are granted access with no investigation needed. You think any of them would qualify for a clearance if they had to go through the normal process? lmao

I'm asking you if they have all of it, why do they need a majority to impeach? Then again, you knew what I was asking you, so this is really the best you could do. Why are you so certain that this evidence which we will clearly never see exists, by the way?

>Which is a crime.

what. Asking someone else to release classified info is not a crime.

The rest of your post was the same inane bullshit that was already addressed

piss off, non-entity.

>Asking someone else to release classified info is not a crime.
The funniest thing about this, by OP's own failed logic Comey committed a crime. They'd eat their own in a second if it meant they'd be in power again though, so this isn't surprising.

So that’s the new narrative now that your denials are proven to be lies. What will be the next narrative when this one is btfo in the coming days?

but this is my home op

Sorry but this is a very incorrect analysis my dude. Doesn't give the government permission to open an investigation long after you passed this check and were given clearance.
Honestly this shows that he passed the clearance check so this investigation is 100% crock of shit.
Sorry your hero's are being destroyed day by day. We welcome you here once you open your eyes to the corruption

>so we haven't seen the evidence, we have no hints that there are any evidence, and you speak with certainty that there is. What makes you so certain?
it never is the question that's indiscreet, it's the answer, buddy.

ask yourself why the President of the United States would release currently and properly classified information to protect Carter Page, when there have been no links between the two disclosed by anyone or anything other than the President's actions.

Methinks the king doth protest too much.

For obvious reasons.

Page 5 and dropping... tick tock.. will you bump your own thread again, cuck? Will it be another '1 post by this ID?'

>ask yourself why the President of the United States would release currently and properly classified information to protect Carter Page

What information are you talking about, the memo, which contained info about FISA abuse?

Page 8 now... things looking grim... OP how are you gonna save your thread? :^(

>Asking someone else to release classified info is not a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned.

keep shitposting you imbecile.

you ain't shit and you're never gonna be shit.

>I literally said that
my apologies

>If this is so then why the manufactured dossier?
it wasn't manufactures, it was true to the best knowledge of the author.

>Why the FISA warrants based upon it while lying about its source?
no warrants were obtained based on the Dossier alone. In Page's case, Papadapoulous was the trigger. The Dossier was merely one small piece of evidence in a much larger (40-piece) evidentiary collage that was presented. It was merely considered corroborating evidence, which means at least some of the items within the dossier were independently verified as true by the IC.

>Why was that needed?
it wasn't needed, but it was present, and it corroborated other findings, so it was used. the Democratic memo will show you some of what Trump and Nunes have been hiding from you.

>I'm asking you if they have all of it, why do they need a majority to impeach?
Because Republicans will vote party-line even if he is guilty.

>Why are you so certain that this evidence which we will clearly never see exists, by the way?
like i said, watch and wait.

>Because Republicans will vote party-line even if he is guilty.
Not with a mountain of evidence, they wouldn't. But then again, we both know there isn't one of those.
>j-just wait and see
I'll see you when you're at the back end of the catalog and need to bump this shit thread again, that's for sure.

>18 U.S. Code § 953

so the Logan act, which is simply not used or enforced. As an example, Obama going around and talking to politicians in other countries would qualify as violating this act as well.

You have no idea my friend, the grand marshall of the supreme court is going to personally issue a subpoena to Trump for multiple RICOs. Louise Mensch has assured me of such. This sounds like it's at the proper level of retardation right? I don't want to make OP look good.

yeah.
sf86 does NOT authorize wiretaps!

>We cant deny the FBI bugged Trump anymore what do we do now?
>Lets try and sell them on well its normal policy

>asking someone you cant control to do something is illegal
You shills must get paid minimum wage for this low effort

>RICO requires an exchange of money. of which there was none. Ive only exchanged raw power which is intangibly related to faith and family

What did he mean by this?

I want to say this to all my lib friends. But they act like a bunch of cunts and children.

This deserved doubles