Why are white people so ashamed by all they've accomplished?

Why are white people so ashamed by all they've accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frj3k0Igqf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Another thread started by animefag
Why do you people insist on polluting the rest of Sup Forums with your fucking bullshit?

Brainwashed by Jews to feel guilty for our greatness.

Do you know where you are?

Because boasting about stuff is low class. The niggers can talk as much shit about us as they like, we won't be able to hear them from Mars.
niggers like (you)

Why the fuck she have human ears when having those visible superior animalistic?

you can go back to where ever you came from

Those ashamed Whites are likely Jews or they're being controlled/manipulated by Jews.

I'm not.

This place is what? 15 years old now? Mood sold like I think 5 years ago now, there's maybe 6, 7 boards that are specifically about anime on like 50, that argument as grew very old now, might have been true from 03 to, and I stretch here 09. Also, you're far from being the people who made this place noteworthy. Sup Forums, /news/ & later Sup Forums, /r9k/, those are the places that made it all the way to the news. Animefags are young faggots who just found out about this place. Finally, they all think, a place where I won't be bullied for my niche fetish like in class, they think. Well, that's not really how it works. You will always be perceived as the lowest of the low, even on your own board posting anime reaction faces diminishes how seriously other posters see you by a factor of 10.

This is not your place. Never truly was anyway. You can fuck off back to tmblur.

What the fuck is that bitch possibly going to make me with lettuce, eggplants, tomato and garlic?

. . . Why does it have four ears?

another anime faggot who thinks anything they say matters because they save images onto a harddrive of cartoons smiling

Somehow in a very short 60 years Jews and Commies managed to instill a root level ethno masochistic barbarian worship into the education and culture of western Europeans. It is probably the most vile subversion of civilization in human history.

Could be cabbage.

I was thinking the same thing.

Who the hell uses that many types of fresh veggies for breakfast anyway?

Fuck off
Anime/Japan and Sup Forums have been one and the same since Moot ripped off 2chan to create this shitty site

No no cabbage looks like this

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ftfy

Because Jews tell minorities that we stole everything we have from them. You know, divide and conquer.

>this

Weebcucks should leave Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums are animefags. Look at Sup Forumstard accounts on Twitter and YouTube. 95% of them have anime profile pics while spouting Sup Forums talking points. It gives us a bad image.

it was like the first month he made it to talk shit with his friends, the moment other people came here, E.I; (You) it became shit and about memes.

I think you're supposed to have sex for breakfast in that scenario m8?

>It gives us a bad image.

Why in the fuck do you care about image on a Chinese piss bottle forum, Reddit?

Image is important when you push ideas, even White Nationalism.

If you disagree you'd got to be Grade A retarded.

Fuck that shit I'm hungry. I have to commute for 6 hours so I can spend 16 hours at my soul destroying salaryman job. I want food!

Sup Forums was and always will be an anime website no matter how many of you cancerous normalfaggots emigrate here.

shut up and feel guilty

>weebcuck
>calling somebody else a normalfag

kek gtfo my board

>Image is important

We're on an anonymous website, Reddit. Go push your fucking "social movement for the greater good" elsewhere, you fucking inverted legionfaggot. You're exactly like them--you cancerous niggers simply traded in your Guy Fawkes mask for a kekistani flag and a pepe shirt.

slfdfg ggpsp spsshhh sssfffff fsff polllls is no animo sote!!!! ffpfff fffff!!!!!

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005. Get the fuck off of my board, Reddit.

no, it's an imageboard with various theme and some of them are Japanese animation related.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MOOTS SITE RN

>no, it's an imageboard with various theme

Yes, but anime posters are welcome on all of them since it's an anime website. I haven't even watched anime in a decade but when you come to Sup Forums and complain about anime, you really do not belong here. That's like going to Tumblr to complain about SJWs.

go back to tumblr or what ever shithole you crawled from.
the entire site is based on a jap image board.

>hes such a fucking newfag normie animu cuck he actually remembers the date he first came here

kek gtfo my board weeaboo normie

nah they're not welcome as seen here. you can post some awoos if you like because that's a meme magic tool, like a wand.

>says the redditfrog poster

Caramelised Cabbage with Eggplant and Giant Couscous? I'm assuming the pulses/grains are stored in the cupboard? Stir-Fried Quinoa with Eggplant and Cabbage is another variant. Better though: Roasted Cabbage, Eggplant and Tomato Stacks. Although she wouldn't be using the pot for that, so we can assume it's one of the former.

>but anime posters are welcome on all of them

t.newfag

Nobody likes you girly cartoon cuck

>anime
>not getting the rope when we win

>muh optics
Go back to t_d faggot grandma.

because we've done a lot of evil too.

but it's not our fault. I'm sure not guilty. the white alt right are the only ppl who have a just vision for the world right now. we're the only ones who've gone for the whole truth. ppl think we will re-enact past atrocities but it couldn't be further from the truth. We are the one's with the good vision.

>complaining about anime on an anime website
>calls me the newfag

This board is so fucking cancerous. It's even more Reddit than Sup Forums.

Uhgg fine. How long is it going to be? I have to leave soon.

nigga this is Sup Forums, I swear you redditors are the worst.

Thinking back on it.
This isn't really an anime website but really an anime loving website

>(you)
>not watching wholesome and educational gook toons

t.newfag

Sup Forums is an gay girly cartoon board. Gtfo of my board weebcuck

I'll need some sauce for this, if you don't mind.

People that complain about anime and want it banned from certain boards obviously don't care about Japanese culture. They want to turn Sup Forums into an Anonymous version of Breitbart.

this thread officially belongs /ck/ now

She could slop some into a lunchbox and put the toaster on? That way you could run for the metro with a piece of toast in your mouth.

Speak for yourself.
No pediremos perdón :youtube.com/watch?v=frj3k0Igqf0

Is your entire argument seriously going to be NO U? You normalfaggots are like the Muslims in the UK trying to impose Sharia Law. That's what you t_d faggots are doing to Sup Forums.

I hate people. I don't have time to discern their colours...

sauce pls reverse doesnt give shit
inb4: i mean the gook cartoon part

Anime is literally one of the main aspects of Sup Forums and why it became so popular.
All the people who say that it isn't a part of Sup Forums are newfags who pretend to be oldfags and just riding on a new trend.

BASED GRANDMA

Why dont you got back to r*ddit with your mainstream girly cartoon cuckoldry cuckboi? get off my board

If this is the case then I want to be able to talk about politics when it's dealing with Hollywood and the entertainment industry on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums will ban you for even pointing out obvious leftist infiltration. But everybody can post anime anywhere even when there's a board for that. Uh huh

>All the people who say that it isn't a part of Sup Forums are newfags who pretend to be oldfags and just riding on a new trend.
This. It's the de facto number one newfag detector. It couldn't out them any more obviously.

>how seriously other posters see
>Giving a single fuck what anyone else thinks.
Nobody is going to tell me how to live my life. I take care of my damn self, and I'd be fucking mad as fuck if a piss-ant like you walked up to me and tried to force your shitty self-hating world views on me.
Life your fucking life man, stop giving two fucks what others think of you.

Liru ≠ pollution.

Filthy leaf immigrant refuses to assimilate to the anime-imbued culture. Even attempts revisionism.

No, because this isn't a political discussion website like what you newfags think it is. You're on a containment board right now to try and stop politics leaking into other boards. Seriously stop bringing Sup Forums to other boards i'm sick of telling you fags to fuck of back here.

>subhuman weeblings actually believe this
The worst part about weebshits is they have literally the worst taste in everything.

The best part is they'll never reproduce.

>accomplished
You mean everything they've stolen and/or claimed?

>reeee keep the truth out of my hugbox!11
It can't be contained.

sauce

OH! Hang on, commuters. She's making Quick Mousaka in that pot!
>1 med. unpeeled eggplant
>2 1/2 lbs. ground beef
>1/2 c. chopped onion
>1 sm. clove garlic, minced
>1 (8 oz.) juiced tomato
>1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
>Dash ground nutmeg
>2 c. thinly shredded cabbage
>6 oz. sharp process American cheese, shredded (1 1/2 c.)

this is a leaf-tier shitpost.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

liru from the game " a wolf girl with you"

Now you're just asking for it

Grow up, manchild.

thanks

You T_D faggots don't even spread truth.
>worship Trump or else you're a SJW!
>the based republicans are saving America!
You're just obnoxious faggots that can't take a hint.

>he says
>on Sup Forums

This. They did it in less than a generation. Its almost astonishing.

I SAID BACK THE FUCK OFF???

Does this count as CP?

So much fucking newfag that it hurts. Instead of dumping CP, gore, etc like we had to in the mid - late 00 era, we need to simply start dumping anime in order to keep the lamers out. I can't believe that it has come to this point.

They also instilled the gay girly feminization of white males through girly gay cute little asian non white cartoons. mlp is my favorite animu

>he says
>on one of the very few free speech political forums online
Was there a point here?

>mentally malformed brain

The only white people that are ashamed of everything are white welfare cocksucker's. They are ashamed because they are the White nigger without the cool don't give a fuck and I'll spend welfare on drugs and tatts.

That's Why they're ashamed.

Because we had slaves and shit. Not good man. Must atone for sins.

The site started with Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Sup Forums was for anime Sup Forums was for random
All other boards are containment boards to prevent discussion of not anime on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums was always the primary goal of this site.
As Sup Forums started becoming less random and more monotonous more containment boards popped up like /mlp/

Will you please shut the fuck up, Sup Forums is my girlfriend you sick fucking bastard

Yes, call the cops now. Stop me before I hurt another innocent fictional cartoon girl.

Yeah, that if you spend any time on this massive time sink of a website you have no room to call anybody else a manchild. Your time would be better spent staring at a fucking wall and thinking than browsing Sup Forums. Let me guess, you pop in for 20 minutes here and there for quick discussion? No, you sit here for hours and accomplish nothing like every other 'manchild'.

>makes me sad we will never have fox-girls, cat-girls, dragon lolis and our own awoo

why live?

What game is this?

>Yeah, that if you spend any time on this massive time sink of a website you have no room to call anybody else a manchild.
This is called a tu quoque fallacy, retard. You've also yet to support the claim that debating politics in an open discussion forum makes one a manchild. Not only is your conclusion wrong, but so is your premise.

It's close, but not quite accurate. Sup Forums was the anime/random board.

The only board that was not explicitly anime was Sup Forums, but it was still mostly Japanese games with the occasional thread about other games.

>the mentally malformed brain of the weeb
Don't have kids. Do the world a favor.
>implying any other outcome was possible