This is a question on my university’s sexual assault course. What’s the correct answer?

This is a question on my university’s sexual assault course. What’s the correct answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the kikes!
Race war now!

report both Hilary and Sidney to the Relationship Agency for reeducation

I would reach out to Sidney and see if she wants some dick.

seems fine

Hilary belongs in jail.

Sounds like a shitty relationship but neither of the answers is correct imo.
The premise says they both equally do the same things and yet answer 3 randomly picks Sidney to somehow be a victim of abuse?

The correct answer is that it's a shitty relationship because long distance + dykes hanging out with their "other friends" means cheating so it's bad all around. They both need a man to put them in their place.

It's racist, digital blackface.

why does barry call himself hillary?

>Not writing "I'd invite them both over to my room and bang them both. At the same time."
If you answered with anything else, you are gay.

>university’s sexual assault course
what

It’s a course that teaches you how to sexually assault. Do they not have those in Canada?

I fucking hope this question is to weed out assholes who interfere with perfectly normal relationships.

Seems fine, but funnily enough lesbian relationships have the highest incidence of domestic violence. Even higher than black relationships!

>Fucking a woman will make my daddy issues go away
Answer 2; also that’s the right answer as far as the course goes.

>Lesbians
>Normal

Report to Ministry of Love.

This seems like abuse. The police should be involved in all relationship squabbles

Lesbians are the worst

Is "seems fine" the answer because it's perfectly fine

Why is that? Asking for a friend.

Compared to polyamorous trans dragon kin or whatever else is the latest fad now, it's pretty damn normal.

Where's the "It's none of my fucking business why the fuck am I meant to care about this shit" option?

One third of those lesbians experienced violence from a male perpetrator
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf

Women are impulsive and emotional and don't have a man to check that trait. Kind of like how gay men have far more sex than straight men, because men are more sexual and ready to go, with no woman to turn them down.

This is an unhealthy relationship.

All same sex relationships are unhealthy.

the correct answer is that gays are mentally ill. their "relationship" is a sham.

This shit's getting more common these days though, at ANU last year we had to do a compulsory "consent module" where they basically had a crash course on respecting women - never men - and then a quiz you needed to get 100% on

Which page did you find that in the study? Running off of this chart, it looks like 40% of lesbians report domestic violence, unless I'm misreading it.

>Men and women both contribute to the prevalence of IPV among sexual minority women. For
example, the CDC found that 89.5% of bisexual women reported only male perpetrators of intimate
partner physical violence, rape, and/or stalking and that almost a third of lesbian women who have
experienced such incidents have had one or more male perpetrator.
1st page

Yeah lesbians in relationships with men. Kind of like how Elton John was married to a woman

Okie dokie Samir

>so you're saying men can't be lesbians?

hahahah I don't buy into all of the trans garbage

for those who do, the cognitive dissonance can be a bitch. I like to spotlight the hypocrisy when I can.

C. SJWs cannot feel important if they don't interlope on everything, even if there is no real victim.

I sincerely don't understand why the trans thing became such a big deal. Like everything is a mental illness these days. Everyone is on medication for ADHD or depression or anxiety or something. But thinking that you are the opposite sex is treated like gospel and everyone needs to cater to your delusions

>I sincerely don't understand why the trans thing became such a big deal.

The left just needed a new cause to jump on. Notice it became a big deal right after most western countries legalised gay marriage?

Very true. Though the left is usually able to rehash and protest old problems over and over again without trouble.