Mexico Thread

Is there a chance that Mexico can be saved Sup Forums?

Only if they take southern CA and promise to not cross here illegally

Mexico before the Spanish was a bunch of warlords pulling each other's hearts out and right now it's a bunch of warlords pulling each other's hearts out. Rest easy, Juan, the system works just fine. Mexico is gonna be alright. If Mexico suddenly became civilized, then I would be concerned.

"Saved" implies there was something of value.
I suppose American demand for Drugs corrupted Mexico, but the whole Mexican Bandit meme goes back before even the 1960's "Frito Bandito" - back to the Mexican American war.

>Swastika cloud

Kek

If mexico turned to mestizo futurism......Is it possible for mexico to start castizo futurism?

I mean, you could bleach out the injun genes with the spanish cock right?

If we build the wall

Yes it is being saved. They are sending their worst here. Cities like Monterrey have modernized very quickly in the last 20 years. Mexico is growing at a strong rate. All they need is to get rid of the drugs.
They have already taken manufacturing.

yes, it must be annexed by the US and all native mexicans deported to south america.

if u guys actually like attacked usa back in the 1930s, a whole big difference

the people there are trash
there is no saving that country

Yes

They are already creating Castizo Futurism by sending all the Mestizos to America.

u gringos will never stop us. we com for u money and u wimmen and we gonna get u jobs too cause we going to callage now puto. We gonna make da money and u gonna work us and be OUR esclavo pendejo americano

No, we must be annexed by the US but only the Northern states.

soy gay y gordo

Paco please, at least use your English in this board that's the least you could do, you wetback.

If it filled up with white people? Yea.
Tell ya what. Enough of you spics come here, and we'll just run down there, build a new great civilization and then listen to you as you complain that's YOUR MEXICO!

You are such a stupid cunt... (I live in the north also)

We must be taking the south of Mexico and cleaning.

Yep.
The US will take all of Mexico or nothing.

I live in a shitplat town in Texas, over half Mexican (and of those, about half were born here, half came over from Mexico) and I really don't notice their prescience at all. They all live in "their" part of town and you don't ever interact with them unless you're eating at one of their restaurants or looking for some cheap labor/a babysitter/housemaid.

They don't vote, they don't go to the same churches (since they're Catholic and we're not), they're just not really that visible since they stick to themselves.

The only time you see them out and about is when you drive by the park and see them playing soccer or when they have that yearly parade thing which shuts down the entire town.

When I was in school, my class was a third Mexican, third black, and a third white, and after school, I knew where all the black kids went, they didn't live that far from the whites, we used to play together, but the Mexicans? They left school and they may as well have vanished into the thin air, you never saw them anywhere near your neighborhood, you never saw them at the store, you never saw their parents taking them to Dairy Queen, you never ran into them at the gas station, you just literally never saw them anywhere except at school. Nowadays, you literally don't see them anywhere except at work or when you go to eat at one of the thousand Mexican restaurants they own or when you stroll into their neighborhood looking for someone to cut your grass or babysit your kids or clean your house.

All in all, I don't mind them, I mean, how COULD I mind them? They don't do anything to us. We barely ever see them.

It seems like they if they began behaving in Mexico they way they do here, Mexico would be a fine place to live.

Well... maybe it's ok. I mean you are a democracy. You will be a minority tomorrow. Can you imagine a mexican in the white house?

I'm guessing you live around Goliad? I thought it could be somewhere that I lived until you said 1/3 black.

No, not really

Yes. With a wall in the northern border.

>Drug cartels use that border to ship their "goods" to usa. Then, with the money they buy american guns that travel the other way around.
>Build a wall and you will disrupt this system.

What about AMLO?

Well that would be the situation billy...

I'm such a right wing but I'm voting for him. There is not another option.

If you are a proud member of the white race, then vote for Anaya.

I'm sure it will happen some day, but by then the Anglos will have fled to South American or Europe.

Fuck outta here with your Anciano Orinado

Patagonia? Honestly I think is better than now days Europe.

Is so sad, I remember when I traveled to Europe when I was a kid and was lot much diferent than 5 years ago and nowdays is just such adiferent place, for bad.

Have you been?

Why do mexicans want to be annexed so bad?

Yeah the cartels are wiping each other out. Only dark skinned stupid people are killed off. Meanwhile, all the drug money is pouring in to create great businesses like a modern day miami. If only they had a southern wall to make it hard for southern Americans to go into Mexico.

They know they can't properly run a country

yep... nice place, is beautiful. But jews are settleing there. Idk if you have a problem with that.

I don't dislike every single Jew but I'm not an idiot to the fact that Jews seem to overwhelming hold very high positions for such a small group of people.
I will hopefully moving to Europe anyways, but I have always had Chile and Argentina and now Patagonia as destinations in mind if the Muslims take over Europe.

Osorno, Chile is nice too... serch about it.

I dislike muslim too... the only human group that I truly dislike.

With all the drug cartels and the shitty population? Not a chance in he'll.

The only hope for that country is the EZLN and they lost their direct confrontation with the Mexican state 2 decades ago.

Osorno it's beautiful.

PRAISE HIM

AMLO 2018

We'll take over Canada and turn it into a sombrero.

Trudeau will just move all of the leafs to the frozen wasteland part of Canada and rename the rest Tacosrael.

hmmmm?

Mexico is going to boom in the next couple decades. Shitloads of consumers down here and they all eat up American culture, and are vapid and consumerist af. Everything down here is 70% cheaper than California, and anyone with blue eyes can swim in pussy. Moving to Mexico is the final red pill.

My Mexican co-worker once told that me that should not wear any jewelry or flash money to not get robbed. How safe is it there? What about the cartels?

What? No. Mexico has been shit since the dawn of man just like africa but less extreme

/ourpresidente/

Outlaw "Revolutionary" parties and the Catholic Church. Those have been your downfall from the beginning, whether Augustin I, Maximiliano, or every terrible president/demagogue you've had since.

Ewwwwww no thanks

Also, outlaw Masons (which are Papist "clubhouses"). The Scottish rite in particular did a lot of the fucking up of your nation.

>the Catholic Church

BS

The Church has always been in opposition to (((them))) and Freemasonry, which was a jew creation.

Peje

ONLY WITH U.S INVASION