The best weapon against the Deep State is the truth

This weekend, a resource which I have lost control of will launch.

Information which will surely lead to widespread unrest, potentially which will put the US at war.

Lies the Deep State thought it had buried. As it has buried several of my cohorts.

I could have tried harder to access the no-send refresh but I am so lost, I don't care.

There is nothing left of the US Constitution, there is no rule of law, and this weekend, Americans and the world are going to see just how evil our Government is.

There are videos, direct source documents, and testimonies. Murder, lies, corruption, baby fucking, and evidence that Israel did 9/11.

I am frightened. Some of this evidence coming out may mean I broke a Federal Law. I don't care any more. The laws don't apply to them, so by human right they shouldn't apply to us.

Thank you guys for all your hard work. I hope the country recovers from this, I really do. It's out of my hands, and the only other people who could pause-refresh the dead mans switch are very probably dead.

God Bless the United States of America and its Citizens. Fuck the Treasonous FBI and the Psychotic CIA. They are the enemy, and the world will know who they are on the 15th.

Hail Trump, Hail Hitler, Hail Khomeini

Dead man's switch?
Should we be watching the NYPD?

OPSYS

It will be posted here and a few dozen other sites.

What should we do to prepare? How may we be of service?

Evil get bro
What can anons do to help, and keep a periscope live stream going so we can catch whoever may come for you

Declare your allegiance to Iran now and the Ayatollah may spare your life.

Is there a special form to fill out? Is a proven track record of subversive activity against (((them))) good enough?

How can you help? The only thing I can ask of you is that when people are having trouble swallowing the Red Pill that you put things into context for them and accept them. A lot of people are going to have a really big wake up call about what their Tax Dollars pay for. Some people will initially reject it. They will need help, because they weren't as smart as you guys and many will be completely blindsided by this.

This is a fun larp, but OP you should have used a tripcode. All the best larps use tripcodes.

OP NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL

LARP CONFIRMED

Q predicted this

It's literally that simple to figure out if it's a LARP or not and shills will NEVER talk about Israel in a bad light.

im gonna screencap this OP. Dont let me down!

Good, hope the world burns.

He did tho...

I checked your resume, you're good to go. Your shitposts come highly recommended.

Will these grills finally be rescued from the clutches of the evil Jews?

>treasonous FBI
The FBI was treasonous because of mossad operatives in the government.

CIA director Brennan asked his mossad buddies to kill Seth Rich

The best weapon against the deep state is an AR-15. You can not fix this problem, the cancer has taken over the host. The entire state needs to be purged.

you said this weekend at the beginning and then the 15th at the end. which one is it?

Thanks, I do my best. Let's take these evil bastards down once and for all.

A real old world larp wouldn’t use the catholic calendar date... the current 15th is a larp of the real 15th. Full moon days are the actual 15th... the Catholics tweaked the dates as a death nail to astronomical calendars

Death knell, not nail.

>The best weapon against the Deep State is the truth
The best weapon against any corruption is the truth and exposure of that truth to the masses.

K keep me posted

please be real.

Deep state already know all of the big nasty shit that was leaked and all the associated data is monitored in real time using XKeyscore (for detection using the data signature) followed by targeted DDOS of the points of release.

Not too long ago, the NSA finished their monitoring program of the major internet backbone to scan all the data in real time, this is how the Wikileaks deadman switch was stopped.

>Some of this evidence coming out may mean I broke a Federal Law
LARPer confirmed.
Every American breaks 5 Federal Laws getting to work in the morning, it's all set up so anyone can be picked up anywhere at any time for no reason.
You're an international joke when you talk about freedom.

Bump. Death to globalist traitors.

How are they going to scan for an encrypted file and the fucking key?

Fuck off Fritzl. You don't know shit.

Is this the PDanon larp?

Pic related? PDanon or just another lefty pol psyop?

give me one reason i should believe you? any but of proof. don't be a larping vague faggot, give me proof and ill spread your message.

Nah it’s your own media shill apparatus.

oh look its a new LARP
if its gonna leak anyway why not just post the stuff here right now?
You niggers gotta stop humoring these no source no proof attention whores

Godspeed user, the people will be empowered by the truth.

Bump. This deserves to be seen and talked about.

Nigger OP, post some proof and shit.

i know i'm a pain, but would love a link to PDanon thread

It was last night, I’ll try find it

do you remember what the thread title was?

Here ya go, I’m 75 percent sure it’s another leftypol psyop larp but who knows

>when all these fancy tricks won't stop master-tier niggerrigging

And the UFO's?

thanks user. always digest larps with skepticism. leftypol unironically has nothing better to do

based maussan

capped, just in case OP is not a fag

no such thing as ufo

Thanks for warning them nigger. now they will have the A.I do the dirty work and delete everything before it gets to the masses

am i the only person on pol who enjoys larp threads?

Yes

but!

you are the only real person on Sup Forums user

I used to but my life is so shitty right now I need a real deal to regain my hope
I loved the Antartica Larps and the beginning of Q

And I thought Canadian education was bad

Y NADIE HACE NADA

You larpers ruin everything. We're fucking winning, anons. Don't listen to the concern kikes.

Pigtailed cutie's got a nice printed camel toe.

Checked and fug...
Bring it.

A GOD HAS RISEN

tl;dr reddit spacing

It's obvious you shills now larp about things that actually happened in order to discredit them. Israel did do 9/11 but you have no insider knowledge I guarantee that.