State of Democratic Party

Pelosi just literally thanked the parents of "dreamers" for coming to the country illegally.

"“I say to their parents: Thank you for bringing these Dreamers to America. We’re in your debt for the courage it took, for you to take the risk, physically, politically, in every way, to do so,” Pelosi thanking illegal immigrations for coming here."

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/nancy-pelosi-thanks-illegal-aliens-breaking-law-bringing-dreamers-usa/

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
washingtonexaminer.com/poor-illegal-immigrants-get-food-stamps-denied-to-poor-us-citizens-2-billion-worth/article/2596115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We’re in your debt for the courage it took
stupid cunt. were in debt because of these fucking gremlins

She knows her career is over if she cucks on DACA and the wall

>"“I say to their parents: Thank you for bringing these Dreamers to America. We’re in your debt for the courage it took, for you to take the risk, physically, politically, in every way, to do so,” Pelosi thanking illegal immigrations for coming here.
So what? Dreamers are hard working folks who need a chance to be in the U.S.

Traitors.
When do they go on trial?

So brave for breaking international laws.

I don't know why everyone on Sup Forums hates the Dreamers. If anyone of you fuckers were dreamers, you would also want amnesty. Why the double standards Sup Forums?

wrong, spic
I would fuck off back home to make my own country great.
fuck you

Leaked FBI text messages: hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

>wrong, spic
>Anyone who disagrees with me must be a spic.
White male with two kids.
>I would fuck off back home to make my own country great.
Yeah, but most of them have been here for more than a decade. They've gotten used to the U.S. culture and lifestyle. So why send them away?
>fuck you
I'm a democrat who supports DACA amnesty. But I'm willing to listen to you point and be convinced if you have any.

But most of you guys just keep saying that the Dreamers should be deported. Why?

You blame us for being zombies but you're not different on DACA. You're just following the popular stand on the right.

why the fuck is this happening more and more often?

>Why send them away?
Because they are here illegally you dummy.

Shoo Jew shoo

They are here illegally. Laws exist. Borders exist. They must be enforced if a country is to survive.

Plenty of hard working folks here already who came legally.

>Why send them away?
>Because they are here illegally you dummy.
Everyone keeps peddling the illegal argument. It's not like we made the laws. We inherited them. Laws are subject to change depending on the situation. If you have a rigid system, where it's very difficult to change laws, then you stymie growth and progress.

I get that DACA recipients came here illegally. But is illegality the only thing that makes you guys oppose DACA amnesty? That's a pretty weak argument. So if democrats came to power and passed laws to pardon all DACA recipients then your argument would be moot.

The only reason you keep blowing the illegal argument is because the Republicans are in power. Not because it's right, or logical.

>need a chance to be in the U.S.

They need it? Why? Because you say so? Because you personally want it?

>Pelosi thanking illegal immigrations for coming

whacha doin' rabbi

What part of criminal illegal alien don't you get, you fucking parasite?
Stop pretending to be a stupid bitch.

So if someone shot you in the head it would be okay because "its illegal" is a pretty weak argument?

>They are here illegally. Laws exist. Borders exist. They must be enforced if a country is to survive.
Isn't that paranoia? It's not like the country will collapse if you pardon 800,000 people. Let's assume that it's 3.6 million people. There are currently 320+million people in the U.S., of whom 125 million voted (117million if we go by Sup Forums's opinion on illegal voting).

You will pardon less than 1% of the population, less than 1%. And even if we assume that they vote left, if Trump passes voted id, that's still 5million plus in the Republican column.

In addition, with gentrification, Republicans don't stand to lose anything by pardoning DACA recipients.

So I don't see the problem here.

their goal was to bring us debt. that's the ENTIRE scheme

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader
I don't listen to people who have zero principles, whose opinion sways whatever direction will bring them the instant vote.

Because the dems are just importing them to get votes. I don't want to live in a welfare state with these fuckers. On top of all that I believe the rule of law as well, so it's pretty much a no brainer for me.
I can see from your perspective it's a win of sorts because you get to feel good and win more elections at the same time.
It's weird to me that you're so dumb that you can't see our side of the argument though, it's really not that complicated.
Fuck importing people illegally so that R's lose more elections, comprendo?

>Plenty of hard working folks here already who came legally.
Yeah, but a lot of DACA recipients have jobs that didn't go to other legal immigrants. Like cutting watermelons, or nurses. Why kick those people out? You'll have to bring them back in anyway.

It's not about feels, it's about laws

>The only reason you keep blowing the illegal argument is because the Republicans are in power. Not because it's right, or logical.
Is it right to keep around that which has overstayed its welcome?

Is it right to approve citizenship for those who came here without following proper protocol?

Is it logical to allow these people to stay here, knowing that half of them have little to no loyalty to the country they have come into, and no respect for its laws?

All you're doing is saying "they're here already, who cares if it's legal or not" The law cares you colossal faggot.

how do you feel about the deal that was offered? amnesty for daca in exchange for border control and an end to chain migration, minus for those currently on the list, and an end to the visa lottery? Canada has a merit based system i don't see why we shouldn't

>>need a chance to be in the U.S.
>They need it? Why? Because you say so? Because you personally want it?
No, I just think it's good for the economy that they stay.

How fucking long does it take to become a citizen

Do the fucking work on your own illegal parasites

>whacha doin' rabbi
Not Jewish.

It may be over anyway.

We'll deport you too cunt

>So I don't see the problem here.
you are part of the problem
i would catapult you back over the boarder with them

The recent shooting in california where some bitch brought a gun to school was ruled an "accident"

I have relatives barely able to speak english let alone read it but they studied hard to pass the citizenship it aint hard if you're a dreamer and never applied for full citizenship idk what to say.

You ever wonder why stagnant wages and mass importation of low skilled labor go hand in hand?
Have you ever sat down for a second and wondered why that is?

>Everyone keeps peddling the illegal argument. It's not like we made the laws. We inherited them. Laws are subject to change depending on the situation. If you have a rigid system, where it's very difficult to change laws, then you stymie growth and progress.
Democrat psychology: the post
>it would take a long time to change the laws the way I want, so I'll just ignore them

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." ~ Barrack Obama
Hypocrites and liars.

"i've been found out"

Who gives a shit what I would want. I want a million dollars cash delivered to my door this instant. Doesn't mean I will get it, doesn't mean I deserve it.

>But most of you guys just keep saying that the Dreamers should be deported. Why?

First of all sir, let me correct you. No person can be a dreamer. I prefer to use the term illegal alien. I don’t want them here because they exclusively support leftists, having policy positions that are hostile to small government, free markets, individualism, free speech and a right to bear arms.

Third worlders are their apologists are opposed to these concepts so I want nothing to do with them. Bring in more and it’s more soft targets for me slaughter.

>Dreamers.
Illegally entered the country.
Your "emotional" arguyment on;y works on retards.

>So if someone shot you in the head it would be okay because "its illegal" is a pretty weak argument?
You have a pretty weak argument here. You're comparing amnesty for human beings to killing human beings. Are you saying that DACA recipients are going to shoot people? Really? I mean I thought you guys say that we on the left are looney.

I'm not for granting amnesty to the criminals, but what about those who have jobs, are hardworking, and have done nothing wrong?

Just declare democrats enemy combatants already

Can people who lost money on the American election sue Pelosi for this statement?

>thank you for abusing your children.

She rewards cheating, but expect honesty and money on her account. Selfish, very selfish.

they always have to one up each other. i call it escalation.

When you say "the economy" do you mean your wallet gets fatter because your middle class ass gets to benefit from cheap foreign labor while the lower class US citizens get fucked by stagnant wage growth? Not to mention having their kid's schools go to shit because half the kids don't speak English.

Coming to this country without following the proper channels is committing a crime. They are here when they shouldn't be, and must leave. They are not citizens.

>I don't listen to people who have zero principles, whose opinion sways whatever direction will bring them the instant vote.
Look, I'm not going to defend Schumer, but you have an emotional response, not a logical argument.

Can you logically convince me that granting amnesty to DACA recipients is unprincipled?

Don't bring Schumer or Pelosi in. They're snakes, we all know that. I'm just talking about amnesty for DACA. Don't conflate it with horrible politicians.

>No, I just think it's good for the economy that they stay.

Can you quantify how more worse off we will be? Or are you just assuming the economy will be worse off without giving it any serious thought?

What exactly are dreamers doing for our economy right now, today?

Democrats need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

>We’re in your debt...
Yeah, we really are in more debt for them coming here.

So what? I'm a hard working folker who needs a chance to come into your house, raid your fridge, shit on your cat, and fuck in your bed.
Gib me your address motherfucker, Your house is now in a Sanctuary Suburb.

Many of these Dreamers are Catholics. Catholicism does wonders for fertility and high birth rates. The US white millennial population birth rate is well below replacement level and so this "less than 1%" can have a lot more of an impact than you realize.

Prove that illegals are beneficial for the economy.

With hard evidence.

shes obviously committing political suicide.how many sound bits and memes will come from this?

this is such an autistic post.
>for one almost all of their educations need to be subsidized since they are poor and come from poor backgrounds.
>the poor backgrounds they come from require their families to suck on the tit of the government. And don't give me the "Muh illegals cant qualify for food stamps" we both know thats bullshit
>they also come from a country where its citizens are much more prone to crime

washingtonexaminer.com/poor-illegal-immigrants-get-food-stamps-denied-to-poor-us-citizens-2-billion-worth/article/2596115

gtfo
That's their problem that their leech-like parents brought them into the world hahaha. Anchor babies 4 lyfe.

That's how much the Democrats have accomplished in the culture wars. They've normalized criminal behavior. That DACA nightmares are in the country illegally seems to have no meaning to some people. It's even politically incorrect to point out they've broken the law by staying in the country, receiving free education, free healthcare, robbing Americans by taking resources that should have been rightfully allocated to American children. Never mind the cost of policing, incarcerating them, and patching up the victims of their crimes.

>I'm not for granting amnesty to the criminals, but what about those who have jobs, are hardworking, and have done nothing wrong?

As soon as you legitimise illegal immigration in this way, you encourage a fuckload more of it and make a complete mockery of your immigration system.

We’re fucking natural citizens of this fucking country and we’re not going to have any guilt about it anymore. Our dreams take precedence over invaders. Fuck off.

>Because the dems are just importing them to get votes
See
> don't want to live in a welfare state with these fuckers.
Most of them give back what they take, and if you grant them amnesty, they'll be taxed like regular citizens instead of them not reporting their income.
>On top of all that I believe the rule of law as well, so it's pretty much a no brainer for me.
Everyone here keeps talking about upholding the law. You didn't make those laws, you inherited them. Laws can, and should, be changed to accommodate current circumstances.

DACA recipients came here because their parents came looking for jobs. Companies with Republican voters are complicit in this crime.

Are you going to hold half the economy accountable for this?

Else, it just seems like you guys like to lean on the weak.

Are we really surprised that the dems praise criminals?

Obama did exactly what I did with my first Office Job at 18
>Fuck up
>Blame the guy before you
Was a classic episode.

>It's not about feels, it's about laws
Like I've said multiple times, we inherited our laws, and laws should be changed to reflect current circumstances. You can't have rigid laws, else the system declines.

One just killed an NFL player.

I don't think so.
Betting on the election is illegal in the US.
However, I wonder if a case could be made in Europe somewhere, that Pelosi misled people, costing them bet money?
That would be cool as shit to see.

>Are you going to hold half the economy accountable for this?
lmao

what fucking drivel

Let me break into your house and live in it then.

They just keep pushing harder left and doubling down on their stupidity.
The only way they win back house and senate is if lots of retards who believe their shit vote. And conservatives need to get to polls. If you think the crazy is bad now............

He's just a retarded fuck who can't tell the difference between an increase in GDP and an increase in GDP per capita. Guarantee he tries to offer you evidence of the former, if he's even capable of providing evidence.

>One just killed an NFL player.
Why do Illegal immigrants think that black lives don't matter?

>the difference between an increase in GDP and an increase in GDP per capita

This will be an important thing to keep in mind when spergs start talking about "China overtaking America" economically (even the Chinese middle class is full of wageslaves)

I am not going to sit diligently and listen to you spout utter garbage.

almost used word in Sup Forums
nigger
are we going to.pretend they matter now?

You are fucking retarded. No wonder you're a democrat.

How in the world is this an emotional response? I'm putting up a quote from one of the top leaders on the Dem side condemning illegal immigration when Dems had power and now if you oppose those exact words Schumer said, according to Schumer and people like yourself, you're a racist xenophobe? There's nothing emotional about pointing out blatant hypocrisy. Me thinks you don't have a very good response so you play the "emotional" card. I guess wanting leaders who stick to what they preach is emotional.

>They've gotten used to the U.S. culture and lifestyle. So why send them away?
cause we're ending that NIGGER SHIT

>good for the economy
GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY? YOU STUPID FUCK THEY ARE DRIVING WAGES TO 0

Dammit user, I'm trying to be fucking PC.

>Is it right to keep around that which has overstayed its welcome?
What do you mean overstayed their welcome? If my parents come to your farm, and they work for you, and I grow up, and work for you, earn my keep, is me wanting to stay on your farm overstaying my welcome?

You didn't complain when my parents worked for you, but now you suddenly want to kick me off the farm because of your new found love for laws?
>Is it right to approve citizenship for those who came here without following proper protocol?
It was the parents and those who hired them who're at fault. Not the kids. They didn't have a choice.
>Is it logical to allow these people to stay here, knowing that half of them have little to no loyalty to the country they have come into, and no respect for its laws?
I understand, and I'm not advocating for amnesty for DACA recipients who are gang members either. But what about those kids who love this country and want to follow it's laws?
>All you're doing is saying "they're here already, who cares if it's legal or not"
That's you twisting my words. I'm a law abiding citizen, but I understand that I didn't make those laws. Laws should be changed to accomodate current circumstances, else the system collapses or decays.

>Democrats

Technically speaking, slavery would be good for the economy too.

>how do you feel about the deal that was offered? amnesty for daca in exchange for border control and an end to chain migration, minus for those currently on the list, and an end to the visa lottery? Canada has a merit based system i don't see why we shouldn't
I'm totally on board with this.

I think DACA amnesty for the wall, border control, and end to chain migration is a reasonable deal.

caps lock
where you are right even when you.are wrong

>How fucking long does it take to become a citizen
DACA recipients can't apply for citizenship because there's no one to sponsor their application.

>"“I say to their parents: Thank you for bringing these Dreamers to America. We’re in your debt for the courage it took, for you to take the risk, physically, politically, in every way, to do so,” Pelosi thanking illegal immigrations for coming here."
>There for me :D
anyone who isnt illegal that think this is retarded.

Yes we hate niggers you faggot he was trying to show the hypocrisy of the left

>their parents came looking for jobs
>The bank robber only needed money to pay for his child's heart transplant
>The thief stole the TV from walmart because it's what his mom really wanted for her birthday

>We'll deport you too cunt
White male with two kids, and my great-great grandparents came here in the early 1900s.