Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9ckjELRL6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50 cents
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a lot thing used to cost less.

but there is this thing called inflation

it use to have actual coke in it too

I remember a machine at the community pool that sold them for a dime.

what the fuck is community pool

like when you live in a condo or something

I hope they didn't let negroes in it

No, you were earning more, wagelet!

Vietnam was a war for sugar.

I have a community pool right behind the library in town

>Jewish trick that robs people of their money.

>superior whites fooled by jews for centuries

You an old fucka!

do they let niggers in it

>tfw standing up for your rights as a consumer

Apartments have pools, funny thing is, niggers go there and dont swim and ruin it so white people dont go there so we dont get shot.

It was a nickel when I was in school.

I'm ancient in 4chin years. Not really, it was cheap even then. Early childhood in rural GA. They probably bought coke directly from a bottling plant or something weird like that.

Pretty sad that there are Americans who don't know what a community pool is. We're letting our country rot. It's like a community library, anons, but a pool. The city or county pays for it. Anyone who lives there can use it. There is usually a professional lifeguard on staff. Even small towns used to have them.

For us it was a pool that several neighborhoods shared. Kids used to screw around in a pond, going after bullfrogs and snapping turtles and whatever else rural retards could screw with. Parents figured it'd be better to have a pool and get a swim team and stuff like that going. We still screwed around in the pond, though. If you were lucky and found one of pic relate, it was good times to hold it by the shell out in front of you and chase the other kids around.

wow I never knew, do you think negros do this on purpose

not like you have to worry about niggers going to library

Literally everything used to cost less.

Yes, before the bigger military and the top notch obamacare and literally anything that has happened ever since, fuck yeah for capitalism I guess.

rawr

Q didn't see this coming.

let not bring attention to namfigs

So did oxycontin till you faggots kept pushing the red pill meme. Now everyone knows to take the blue pill instead. 30$ for a fucking pill now..used to be 8. THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP, FOR MAKING PRICES HIGHER. Oh did you make 2 billion off it like you will your presidency? FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR REPUBLICAN BASE. THEY WILL TURN ON YOU, THEY'RE ALL FUCKING LIARS.
>Sup Forums.org/pol/ is literally full of fucking normies.HIS NAME IS PEPE
NOT KEK.
KYSI-in Plural

good hope you die druggy

Q predicted this.

I'm gonna QQ your ass mothafucka

The military is the community now. They are what America used to be.

aint no communist gettin in my military, not on my watch nuh uh

KYS PUSSY

Good. You fucking druggies need to shape the fuck up

You have communist manlet mexicans running it with schlomo

Coke is cancer

>drinking the liquid jew

Sup Forums is immune from spiderman comic boi

>there used to be way less Mexicans

youtu.be/T9ckjELRL6Y

you do realize it is the rich elites at the top orchestrating the migrant patterns of normies. You have luxury over on one border and destitution in mexico so they just keep coming. This makes us less mad at our overlords and more angry at the different colored normies invading out spaces. The only thing left to do it start swatting flies.

remember the ones that were shaped like a deep freeze, where you had to pull the returnable bottles out of these sort of lanes?

>yfw this movie was actually meant to portray d-fens as a crazy unreasonable angry white guy
>yfw pretty much everybody sympathizes with d-fens and so they added the cop scene at the end to try and offset this and remind the viewers that d-fens was the "bad guy"