Ok Sup Forums I need help. I'm an 18 year old senior and I feel like I'm only getting dumber...

Ok Sup Forums I need help. I'm an 18 year old senior and I feel like I'm only getting dumber. My school actually teaches nothing. It gets really bad, sometimes you can tell the teacher you did an assignment even if you didn't do it and they will give you the whole grade. Getting A's in my school is easy. Only niggers get bad grades. If you're a peaceful person who doesn't give shit to a teacher you get an easy A. What I'm pretty much trying to say is that I need to get red pilled about everything. I need to learn about politics and shit because I know jackshit. I'd get started myself but I don't know where to start and my school doesn't teach shit. Please help an ignorant but ambitious millennial learn about the world and it's complicated politics I don't want to turn into a normie and I'm pretty sure you don't want me either because normies are cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159630975
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Resist brainwashing when they do something like "workplace discrimination" stuff in the future. Problematic words etc.

Always vote for your own interests. And keep improving yourself.

Doing those things will place you at great advantage.

Lurk lurk lurk lurk. You'll see the threads you want. Get a few redpilling picture and try and start you own thread.

Thanks. Do you have any red pills on the jews or is all of those stuff just memes.
Thanks man, I'm a skeptical person so I usually don't rule things out completely but the reason I'm skeptical is because of sketchy evidence. If you guys could red pill me on jews I'd be very grateful. Even the smallest red pill has an effect.

>Do you have any red pills on the jews or is all of those stuff just memes.

The tendency is true, even though it is exaggerated in infographics. It's basically a stereotype and about as accurate as most of the other stereotypes - so there are always exceptions and so on.

The most neutral way to see it for yourself is - if you ever happen to read mainstream news and the article seems to drown your privilege and is generally at odds of our normal goals - check the name.

Don't have images to upload right now. Anyway, a simple news theme right off the head would be: "Japan needs to accept immigrants"

read

Just educate yourself on your own time. Schools aren't really about education, they're just baby sitting you so you're parents can fuck uninterrupted.

LOTR?

lol

Do you have any more suggestions? So far, these a great!

Thanks brothers i feel like I'm getting red pilled by the second.

Can I ask what state your in?

just follow the jew. where ever the jew is, that's where the jew is trying to jew you.

Sure I'm in California specifically stockton... God save me.

Watch the greatest story never told.

read books, newfag. what the hell? schools aren't fir learning, they're for enslaving the capable for parasite farmers

Dude, Are you serious? I'm there too. Not being ironic.

I'm 19 btw, for all I know we've probably met

I've heard about I'm going to watch it, thanks.
Agreed.
Nice, do you go to any school?

Jews. It starts here and ends here.

Since you are only 18, i have no idea how you feel, but youtube did the trick for me. Always was rather libertarian but never cared much for politics. Watching the people that are considered shills here, like sargon and so on was quite the expierience 4 years ago. That might have changed since you where basically a child since than and those opinions might be considered not relevant anymore now. Still, listen to EVERYTHING, especially if you think it is stupid and force yourself to actually think about it. Even the stupid SJW stuff. Only through conflict will the truth emerge.

Yeah I went to BCHS. I wouldn't be surprised if you're there the teachers there as Dumb af

On that note, if you don't know Shift+L.mouse, use it. It hides threads that are obvious (((b8))).

Filter the women and blacked threads, those are sliders that draw in way too many people. That alone will remove over half the threads, which shows how bad the rot is here.
>w***n | w****n* | girl* | fem*
This alone will remove 80+ threads at the peak shilling hours.
>black* | nig* | nog*
This should remove about 10 threads.

Your search will be made much easier this way.

>Fractional reserve banking
>Bretton-Woods
>Petrodollar

>I feel like I'm only getting dumber
Start doing nootropics and psychedelics

Bruv
No college no debt. Get into a trade. Be an electrician. Where you are it will be 50% new construction which is awesome. Do it faggot now

Congratulations, you're ready for real education now - start reading what you're interested in, find a rabbit hole that you're REALLY interested in, and read up about it. Each topic & idea will lead to something else and you'll have a good time. Lather rinse repeat for the rest of your life.
Oh, and network TV is garbage. I never saw a single episode of "Friends" and it didn't end up mattering.

Thanks that's what I usually do since I'm usually neutral about things since I'm a huge skeptic.
I go to WRHS the school is full of niggers, beaners, gooks and a few crackers sprinkled around. I'm Mexican if that matters.
Thanks this is really useful.
Thanks I'll look into it.
You're really close I was thinking about joining the navy and becoming an electrician or an engineer.
Thanks for the advice.

And if you need some respite from all these high-brow selections, read some Milan Kundera or Yukio Mishima.

I'm a transplant living in the Bay Area temporarily and I've explored stockton a few times.. I would recommend moving immediately and gaining residency somewhere else. Hit community college and start studying STEM. emancipate yourself from that shithole. It has to be one of the worst cities in the union. Help yourself.

And it looks like all that "follow your dream" advice the marxists doled out for the last few decades is garbage. Work is work; that's why you get paid for it. Makes nights & weekends that much sweeter. But try to avoid something with a super long commute, the stress really sucks and it gobbles up huge chunks of your time.

Based nip tried to coup the Japanese government for a nationalist uprising.

>teenagers are coming to Sup Forums seeking to better themselves
Can any other oldfags explain how the fuck this happened? It seems like just a few years ago we were mocked for being basement dwelling trolls. All of a sudden well known personalities are lining up to kiss our ring.

Take the red pill daily

Krill Oil

Will do.
Yup, as I said I'm thinking of joining the navy. I might move to San Diego heard it was nice.
I agree my parents share a similar view.
Oddly enough I've been here since I was a 10 year old who thought he was cool. Eventually people have to grow up and accept responsibility.

That's a picture is a stool softener, user.
t. medfag

Don't learn about politics on Sup Forums. Read books, listen to different perspectives, question your own beliefs, etc.

>Navy
Fantastic plan. Follow thru on this, seriously.

Thanks, no need to worry I question everything so even the info I get here won't take over me 100 percent. I just needed a few pointers and tips.

just read threads on here and read from Sup Forums's reading list then two years later bam you won't be able to watch tv or movies ever again without seeing the jew in everything. then you'll find that books are more interesting anyway. then you'll start lifting, then you'll realize that you're tired all the time so you cut out carbs from your diet and start going to bed at 10 every night. then you start getting disciplined with your studies and bust your ass for a couple years and then get into a good med school. it just happens

user, how is that asvab score

I can respect anybody's desire to learn, but the thing thing about a great deal of political topics is that it's almost completely unnecessary to read all this shit to get the jist of it. People have a knack for identifying the bullshit, they just also tend to lie to themselves about what their own motivations are, and no amount of reading is going to change that. It's not very self-evident, but I'd go so far as to say that when you want to get your bearings politically it's far more urgent to learn about history than read through a bunch of paper bricks about political theory.

Don't listen to him, he's another navy faggot. Join the army.

If you are uneducated, I would be careful about reading things specifically to red pill yourself. You need to know both sides of the issue, and your mind will close if you approach it as a project to get red-pilled. The more context you give yourself, the better you'll be able to perceive, and if you want, attack ideas that you find antithetical. Beware of anti-Jew books, a lot of these are written by cranks. The Jews themselves will do the work of red-pilling you if you're aware of who they are and read their own words. There's a list in here that has the New Testament alone. What's the point if you don't have the context of the Old Testament?

As far as the rest goes, don't necessarily adhere to a rigid set of reading. Go where your intellectual curiosity leads you.

Kek thanks, in my school we have JROTC and I've been in it for 4 years and I've been told I'll start off as a PFC or Corporal or something like that. I've also been training physically and mentally.
Kek I felt that with star wars and justice
league.
I got a 46 first try, I'm retaking it on March 8th though which is the soonest I can take it I've been practicing.
Like I've said I'm usually open minded on these things. Ik the jews are most likely similar to me they are just regular dudes that want to make it. Don't worry I won't be your typical Sup Forumsack.

You didn't learn anything in school and need to be teacher ok than let's start with an easy topic:
How to determine fourier series of 2pi cyclic functions.
With Fourier series you can approximatively represent functions as a sum of simple sine waves.

I’m sorry to hear that user but read books to be honest. Or go to some YouTube page that has all the re-runs of the History Channel (actual history shit not some faggoty pawn stars crap). When I was you age I would come home and watch Toonami, then skirt to the history channel, then hop on Sup Forums for the night.

Sounds comfy, so will do.

>It seems like just a few years ago we were mocked for being basement dwelling trolls.
That is correct. But lots of things can change in a few years. Sup Forums has one constant and that it attracts misfits.
>teenagers are coming to Sup Forums seeking to better themselves
Guess who the misfits are now?

Kek i can relate to this on another level.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek I've been thinking about the army because of all the jobs but most people tell me to go to the navy and I'm compelled because the thing that I want to specialize in is in the navy and I want to travel.
Kek I needed this thanks.

>Schubach
>((((((((((Schubach))))))))))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

When it really starts to hit you, do not give up. You will become stronger with time.

Don't even get your pointers and tips from here. Most people here are uneducated and extremely biased.

Trust nothing unthinkingly, even us. Always make up your own mind based on facts, not emotions, even if your conclusions are disturbing and unpopular.

Thanks for the help I won't take it for granted.

Its funny when they take this approach, (comparing expats to natives). Imagine if they took the income & education of American expats compared to the native populations of these same counties :P

DO A MARATHON IN 4 CHAN!

By the way you'll probably like this if you're going for some politics. Shame it got the slide treatment.
>tfw it was a SCOTUS on proxy

Just wondering when want to come back to this thread how do I check the archives?

I was just wondering how I can check this thread once it's gone because I'm going to want to see this later on.

No one will just give you shit. Except free education, and maybe a coupon once in a blue moon.

It's up to you, nigger. Do your homework, even if you know you can skate on the assignment.

And read, motherfucker. Turn off the video games and the television. They will NOT educate you in anything worthwhile.

Those may choke you, but they're bonafide red pills.

>later review
4plebs is your friend here. Don't always rely on it, because there are threads that get the DELET treatment even on the archives.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159630975

Uh, might be different for me, I'm using 4chanX, but go to the index and click archive, I think that's it.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive

Books are not the only knowledge source but I still think reading it's a good habit when you stop consuming liberal media. It's the best way to learn history and understanding/predicting social engineering.

Sir yes sir! Understood! Thanks for the advice!
Thanks good sir.
Thanks to you too.

18 yo senior
Stop lying. You are 14 most likely.
Get off of here before you're read about on real news for trying to kill some minority with your grandmas gun.

Never too early for a redpill. Kid's not edgy like the rest of them.

I promise I'm 18. My birthday was on January 29.
Kek thanks.

>doxxing yourself
Oh god don't do that. You don't have to prove anything to anyone here.

I trust you guys oddly enough.

you have a lot to learn then

Arms distance faggot. No need to get close.

Kek you're not wrong.

>age
>birth date
>location
I have a large collection of educational literature. Post address and I'll mail you some reading material.

Focus on self-improvement and actualization first. You need to master yourself before you master the world.

Kek, Plz don't mister.
Agreed, thanks Confucius.

be careful with anime posters though