Brittany Venti and rest of ethots in a nutshell. Come molest my house autistic anti-mgtow cuck

Brittany Venti and rest of ethots in a nutshell. Come molest my house autistic anti-mgtow cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/956713223906045952
youtube.com/watch?v=071RMmPPAMI&t=0m5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm convinced most of the women in our "movement" are coalburners.

please don't tell me one of the TradThots actually defended Jews

It shouldn't surprise me that there are as many thirsty betas on the right just as the left.

These weak will faggot seem to infiltrate every movement by making some cosplaying toth into a goddess and let her dictate the movement.

No decent woman will want to get into e-whoring (including trad whoring) in first place. All of them who sell their face to betas on the internet are freaks of some sort - attention whores, coalburners, mongrels, psychos, etc. If you see no flaws in some particluar one, you arent observant enough.

WTF are you talking about OP?

Are you tired of 10000000000 of the same threads a day about women?
Here's what's really happening:
All gay threads about my roasties come from one place, also seemly legit threads criticizing how ridiculous feminism is are actually MGTOW threads in disguise, as soon as normal posters start responding they start with there black pilling. They project about 10000000% of women cheating etc because they have already failed at becoming a man/leader

Hi MGTOW trying to recruit us for your little anal fisting cult?

Just like faggots you are incapable of reproducing so to keep you little "ideas" alive you have to aggressively recruit young boys.

Inb4 classic MGTOW derailment technique: accuse people of being a woman or donating to "tradthot" paetreons with no proof.

MGTOW criticizes modern women for being materialistic and shallow, then advocates a material based, selfish lifestyle.

"Artificial wombs" is a disgusting idea for people who are incapable of attracting a mate in real life, and display a total lack of morality and basic respect for the most innocent and precious gift of all: a newborn child.

For "going there own way" they sure do feel the need to talk about women 24/7
Come to think of it there is no more gynocentric thing than MGTOW

its been going on for months now. i dont know if its leftists doing it or just losers but its almost as bad as when CTR was here

Yeah I'll take a chalupa with a Crunchwrap Supreme, large nacho fries and a large drink please.

Get me a taco wagecuck.

fuck off britbong'
twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/956713223906045952

Give me 2 crunch wrap supremes and some cinnamon twists for my wife's son.

This has exposed a lot of these people associated with them and even white knight for them. These people might not be all wrong but they've proven a serious weakness, just like those who are civic nationalists or won't answer the JQ. These weaknesses counteract any effort to save this hellhole society.

Ci

>women = jews
stay in your mother's basement. Please society doesn't want to see your face.

Brittany venti isn't a tradthot. She's just a normal slut who doesn't hide the fact and pretend to be trad.

(((Don't trust the shiksas, fellow goyem, they're all evil!)))
SAGE

That girl can say whatever the fuck she wants - I'm only watching for them fat naturals.

youtube.com/watch?v=071RMmPPAMI&t=0m5s

She does hide it. I saw her in the stream yesterday claiming it was wrong and bad if her followers watched her for her tits. Roosh put her to shame by explaining that as the difference between men and women.
She legit claimed she was a professional entertainer like PewDiePie.
LOL chick is fucking delusional

The only thing more pathetic than a thot is an ironic thot. "Don't worry guys, I'm not like those other whores! I'm self-aware! I'm just doing this ironically! I'm playing a character!".

Everyone on Sup Forums is delusional. GTFO

It’s spelled sí wagecuck, for this mistake I will not tip you.

/threa- no, /pol

MGTOW are a little too triggered by cleavage imo. Cleavage is a great white tradition.

Typical wagie rage

day of the rake when

She was trolling him dude. She's a standard skank.

>come molest my house

Taco bell nigger.

You guys still doing the 5 dollar snack pack

Two crunchy tacos and a medium Dr. Pepper. Can I get hot sauce with that, pls? Thanks.