I hate you so fucking much, Utena-sama

>I hate you so fucking much, Utena-sama.

Chill with the Utena threads

This girl is so ugly and useless, not even being brown but her design is just entirely unappealing and so is her character. It's drags down both renditions

Every girl is a slut, the show
Also werent they all like 12-13?

3 Utena threads in 3 days.
Is something happening for the 20th aniversary?

That's not how it was.

Stay salty.

Yeah, Kozue is 13 and has fucked more people in the academy than Akio. She fucked her friends, her teachers, Anthy (symbolically, maybe), the female villain from the game, Akio, all because her brother won't.
Between Kozue, Anthy and Nanami Ikuhara's incest fetish really got some work.

Do you think he milked her?

no one has fucked more people than Akio.

Akio's got a good 10 year lead on her too at least.

No. We need more Utena threads.

Why did he lie to her about them not being related?

>being brown but her design is just entirely unappealing
>implying
I agree, I hate her grandma-tier hairstyle, but Anthy looks very beautiful with her hair down.

Utena is Sup Forums don't click the thread genius

Utena was the worst thing to happen to anime and coincides with the economic decline of Japan that happened in the 90's

It's more romantic

Youngest characters were Miki & Kozue (13). Jury, Touga and Saionji were probably 16 or 17
Kinda prefer a series that feels more like real high school than purity shit. Girls mature faster than boys. Lot of girls start doing sexual things at 12 & 13 (not neccessarily penis in vag). Utena is about real adolescence; not wish fulfillment self insert stuff you see in most anime today.

because they needed Nanami as another pawn to fight Utena in a duel. Touga knew for awhile his sister had an obsession with him and that she mainly derived her sense of self-worth from her connection to him. Once he ripped that way from her, she was just another insect buzzing around Touga. She had little choice but to try and 'revolutionize' the world by asserting her dominance over her servant bitches and taking back her place as the boss bitch. Utena asked her in the duel why she was fighting, she said it's because she wanted to to make everything hers. Before Touga's lie, Nanami thought she was special because she was his sister. Afterwards she had to find some other way to feel special again.

Lost Decade started in 89-91. Evangelion came out in 95 and was a lot about how the crash was effecting japanese youth. Utena was 97. Higher quality bait next time plz

I think Nanami was younger and Mitsuru is younger than everybody else.

she was 13 like miki and kozue

I watched the whole show assuming Utena and Anthy were 16 and the rest plus or minus 1 or 2 years and I liked it more that way. As an American it feels perfect for some reason. Girls who do sexual things at 13 are just getting pressured to give their boyfriend a handy. I'd think someone like Kozue at 13 had deeper issues than Kozue actually had.

Well, anime covered an entire year in universe time, pretty likely Utena and Anthy turned 15 at some point. With anime I usually mentally age up characters a couple years though like you, which is easy with Utena because they're drawn to look older.

> give their boyfriend a handy

that's not true; sometimes you get fingerblasted in return!

I hope its a new figure

>anthy
>16
Try adding a few centuries

>10 years

More like 100 years.

yeah, entirely possible. that shit's confusing s if it's supposed to be literal or symbolic.

feeling is mutual