Can this work?

can this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WB1jJdk9_h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only if we pay for their plane tickets

no. matter how much shit niggers talk about america and whitey, they know where their bread is buttered. we'd literally have to give them 10 million dollars each and a lifetime supply of KFC for them to even consider leaving this country

black man here. We could actually do this and it would probably be better for us. Here in the US we just get shit on by everyone and it's not going to change. Obama was our hope, but that didn't change things unfortunately.

>We will be kings and queens.
Add "again"; We will be kings and queens again.

>10 million dollars each
You could pay them in African dollars, Zimbabwean. See how rich black kings and queens can be without the oppressive hand of the white man upon them.

>Obama was our hope
If you're actually naive enough to believe that, why are you even on Sup Forums?

i don't know what's funnier, that insane note denomination, or that they have a picture of rocks on their money.

How about a boat?

When your country lacks any kind of achievement or person that contributed even the slightest useful of things to the world, I guess a large set of rocks and a cow is as good as anything to put on your notes.

But yeah, at that point, I don't know why you don't peg your currency to the dollar/euro/yen, or just quit and use something else altogether (they did, eventually).

>black man here. We could actually do this
No we can't, if we could we would've by now. Blacks, as an whole, are just not capable of running and maintaining a technologically advance countries. Maybe in a few thousand years we will have safe and rich all black cities at the level of japan.

I'll just be blunt here since I'm blerried as all fuck and tired. Please don't try to make this work. Please just stop, this isn't necessary. Fucksakes are you trying to bury us yet?

You lousy fuck. Don't you realize that it's been like a fucking decade since we used that monopoly money cowshit? Fuck off.

>negus knowledge

Hmm
>or just quit and use something else altogether (they did, eventually)

... Is this Mugabe shitposting from his house now he has nothing to do.

negus knowledge

Has a returning White farmer B L E A C H E D your wives yet, Sambo? Did you thank him for feeding you?

The democrats will pay if Wakandans are allowed dual citizenship. That way they can keep their votes

Cool a real nigger, can you like click and shit?

no, but we should encourage it

negus?

youtube.com/watch?v=WB1jJdk9_h0

>negus knowledge

is this a spoof? the first minute contradicts muzzie thinking

Apologies, missed that altogether. Cheers!

Fuck off with that Mugabe shit.

Sambo? I'm fucking white you bug-fucking needle-dick. Holy fuck, why do you lot automatically assume I'm black?

See above, you heathen.

Negus Negest is the highest rank in the abyssinian empire

>No we can't

Probably not, but blacks returning to da muddahland and building up something that at least resembles a functioning nation would still be far better than being whitey's shadow and Slomo's tool.

If the wealthiest black Americans funded it and it was largely populated by mullatoes and blacks with Western education it would become dominant to all other Sub-Saharan African nations in a few decades due to the IQ advantage. They should carve out a piece of the Sahel and develop it with modern technology, Chinese labor and whatever goofy pan-African shit they believe now.

negrus ?

Welfare is a lifelong expense, a one way plane ticket is a one time expense.

Someone should print a shit load of wakandan currency and give them each like 100,000 worth and say they can use it when they get to africa.

I don't see it, Blacks don't tend to work usually.

Fuck I wish

retake rhodesia please

Step by step. First MDC to power.

PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT

Absolutely fine with that. A one time white tax to send them ALL back. A small price to pay for such a huge investment in our future.

my god man take my bump cause i sure hope this works

too many words you already lost your audience by line 3 i think

i think this is the guy who goes full OY VEY for muslims. seems like the same program that told how persia got BTFO by the khan

Only if they can fulfill all cultural requirements beforehand. Plus, I don't think we'll be good trade partners with current libtard-instilled butthurt.