I posted image related to Sup Forums because the first woman ever won a Starcraft 2 tournament...

I posted image related to Sup Forums because the first woman ever won a Starcraft 2 tournament, but they nuked the thread. Is Sup Forums sexist or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

reaxxion.com/3654/how-transsexuals-are-ruining-e-sports
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(StarCraft_II_player)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits or gtfo.

>scarlett
Isn't she a toss player? that's the ez faction, so w/e.

its a dud

Truly men are the best at being a woman

That woman has a very prominent Adams apple.

>woman

Which tournament?

>adam's apple
>woman

>tfw twitch chat was saying (s)he's cute
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with twitch.
That thing does not pass.

Real woman or pretend woman?

Sup Forums is greatest ally,take your slide cunt shit elsewhere

That's a man, kek
The only woman that can win at starcraft is a tranny

'she'

protoss is the easy one?

Trannie? That's not a real girl.
See apparently now, women are going to accomplish a lot. Since guys are pretending to be women and doing stuff.
Sound off? Don't worry about it.

lol it's a faggot.

That's a man, baby.

This planet needs to be destroyed already

zerg.

>she actually won
good on her

>woman
>she

>her

protoss is the easiest. you can just walk up to the enemy base and build photon canons in their mineral line.

What's that bigot?
Girls can't play video games?
How does it feel to see this girl absolutely slaaaaay all day?
Check mate, male fragility

its not a woman

>she
>her

>Woman

>Hostyn grew up in Kingston, Ontario[2] and played games as a hobby during school and began to enter tournaments in 2011, leading on to her career as a professional player. She is a transgender woman. Regarding her gender identity, Hostyn has said it has "absolutely no relevance" to how she plays and that she has "always tried to make it a complete non-issue".[3][4]
A fucking tranny leaf BTFO'd everyone in SC.

>Girls
>Girl

Protoss gameplay consists entirely of getting a good macro and then rolling over the enemy with the resulting deathball. It's the least APM intensive faction.

Is she realy a stealthfucker or are you just memeing

thanks leaf I'm rollin in (You)s

That's the look of a women who fought every nasty male thing thrown at her and wins.

reaxxion.com/3654/how-transsexuals-are-ruining-e-sports

I expect better bait from aus shitposters, don't make me get the emu

It really is a man

Thats a guy

looks like a tranny

》t. hasn't played SC2 since Hots or WoL

One of the looming conundrums that is affecting e-sports is the inclusion of mentally ill transsexuals to gender restricted tournaments. This couldn’t be more apparent than the rise of Sasha “Scarlett” Hostyn. Scarlett is a professional male to female transsexual Starcraft 2 player. According to those who define transsexuals as the sex they “ think” they are, Scarlett is currently the highest ranked “female” player in the world.

Sup Forums is the worst board on 4chin, Im probably still banned for making fun of nintenchildren

>caring about some stupid bitch who won some sped tournament

Are they implying that women are inferior to men?

About as much a girl as this guy

s/hes good, that's all that matters. NA wouldn't even exist without scarlett.

>adam's apple
>woman

Every fucking tiem
Why cant he have nice things?

OP woman had nothing to do with it. Being a leaf however...

No, much worse then that, they are implying women are inferior to mentally ill men that dress up like women

>a literally who winning an autistic auditorium vidya game tournament that people actually paid money to attend and watch faggots play vidya against each other like it's a boxing match
No one gives a fuck. Sage

>woman

Holy shit what a mong

heh heh heh

You're half right she plays zerg

>they deleted a Subautica thread too.
When did Sup Forums become the worst board?

Need a straight answer is it a man or woman?

Wait what? How are they ruining e-sports?
Are the leagues separated by gender?

It's a trap

who can tell these days? gender is a fluid spectrum lmao

It's 100% a man
He's really is a dude

Some are, there's a female starcraft tourny because women cannot compete against men, without getting their asses handed to them
It's why that tranny is the top player

>She is a transgender woman. Regarding her gender identity, Hostyn has said it has "absolutely no relevance" to how she plays and that she has "always tried to make it a complete non-issue".[3][4]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(StarCraft_II_player)

POWERFUL

>ahahah luk guise ima a tranny look at my cute boobies and boipucci ahahahahaa this totally isnt a cry for attention similar to how the speedrunning community is utterly overrun with autistic balding trannies
>OH FUCK YOU MY GENDER IS IRRELEVANT SHITLORD.

That's a fucking white male.

>Protos deathball
That's what i remember from the days playing and watching starcraft 2. Zerg and Terran had to go all korean to coordinate different units, while Protoss could just a-move and insta build units with one click.

>Yeah, it shouldn't matter to those trans-phobic women I compete against in a woman tournament

always happens
and libs are the ones crying for "fairness"

>a fucking leaf
>Ontario
Jesus Christ

She makes me believe there really is more then one gender

> there really is more then one gender
>Man
>woman
>batshit insane person

ITS A MAN, BABY!

Trannies wreck women in track and sports too

Women wreck men in competitive shooting

That's a dude

Idk man Scarlett isn’t an attention whore tranny. She’s actually a chill person she’s not a target. And yea I used she, I realize she’s not a real woman

really? I do remember in highschool the best shooter on our sharpshooting team was a woman. She also won a national championship or something too.

>Scarlett isn’t an attention whore tranny.
well good, then he can get no attention at the end of a rope

That dude is wearing makeup

all trannies are targets
sometimes they themselves solve the problem

give it to me straight pol...is this a biomale?

>she

In this day and age you don't even have to take hormones, to make people call you a woman. I'm surprised there's not more men pretending they're women just to get all the cash from female tournaments.

I’m pretty right wing but I don’t see how you can’t understand that their can legitimate be a mental illness where someone feels female but is a male.
There’s a mental illness where people feel the drive to cut off their arm, you don’t think this can be possible? As long as they don’t push sjw shit and acts like a civilized person that contributes to society I don’t really care

All you have to do in shooting is stay absolutely fucking still.

kek its a tranny
men are going to infiltrate all the "womens" shit and become the top

holy shit you're a genius
i totally forgot about the cash prizes

>There’s a mental illness where people feel the drive to cut off their arm
you're totally right but we don't let them cut off their arm and then tell them how brave they are and celebrate the event like its a good thing

> Scarlett isn’t an attention whore tranny.
yet he's winning female starcraft tournaments
I think your idea of what an attention whore is is fucking warped

you could say she's a tosser

This isn’t a politicized illness. Some psychologist do argue that it’s just best that they cut their arm because if they have that illness they are happier once it removed. Clearly, this cannot be analogous to the tranny situation because studies show trannies become depressed and sucicidal with any sort of transformation.

shes in an all man tournament, zhe's also not bitching about the all male demographic and has bunked with korean boys.

Good luck in South Korea thot. You gonna fucking need it.

How fucking hard is it to google this shit

Yes its a guy

Its a known fact heck i know its a guy yet i don't even follow the scene let alone e-sports

its a trany

The only way a woman can win is when it's actually a guy.

>can't even do your nails before going on stage
lazy ass-ass faggots

Ok if you’re mentally ill and see yourself as a woman you would be pretty happy be part of a woman tournament and plus free monies for scarlet