mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY
tmdict.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no we are not gays

That's not Mordred.

That's a husbando.

Yeah

Why are fans of old TM works (Tsukihime, FSN, FZ, KnK, Notes) and fans of new TM works (Apocrypha, Extella, Grand Order) always fighting with each other?

I wanna fuck this Girl(boy)

Husbando*

That's a biological girl and you can't prove otherwise

We answered your question in the previous thread, now go away.

I'm not in love with Astolfo. I just want to be his master and give him mana infusions all day, every day, for the entire Grail War. It's just strategy.

Braids are the ultimate feminine hairstyle.

Because you're a fucking retard that already got his answer. Fuck off.

Lewd

>not wanting to fuck best boy.

I agree

She only wants to fuck her dad(female).

>Apo threads are endless shitshow of Astolfags and Mordredshits

Trash in, trash out, i guess.

FSN and Tsuki both had comedic moments here and there, but their central plot points were presented as deathly serious business. FGO is closer to Carnival Phantasm and Kaleid Liner than that. And FGO is the face of the franchise now. You can't pretend that's not a change for the worse.

Trapfags are inherently trash so it can't be helped.

Jannufags are pure.

Because "fans of "new" TM works" never read the VN. All of their knowledge is from Apocrypha or the wiki. They're cancer, plain and simple.

J A N N U

Because VN readers are triggered about people who don't have time to play their shitty self romcom insert games.

Apocrypha > FSN

F/Z should be in the new column and not the old one.

The fundamental difference is that pre-F/Z TM works were mostly about waifus and teenage love stories, and the edge and action were effectively window dressing. Fans who started with the VNs or even the DEEN F/SN anime are largely into the franchise for the cute girls and funny moments. After F/Z, the whole franchise put the edge front and center, and fans who came after that are mostly here for the action and mindfuckery. F/Z secondaries have more in common with Death Note or Code Geass fans than they do with the first generation of Fate fans.

I'm only here for Jackposting.

nope

WHO /Vlad/ HERE?

FGO takes itself pretty seriously when you're actually doing the plot man. The side stories get wacky (summon demon pillars for more pancakes) but the main story is pretty much played straight.

That's the face of a pure maiden.

Because GO is non stop light hearted fun?

FGO's central plot points are always serious. Give an example of when they're not.

Astolfofags are cancer

FGO's plot is serious though

>The edge was secondary
Dude did you play Tsukihime?

>Anti social
>Shy
>Low self esteem
>Shut in

Avicebron is literally Sup Forums.

Nasu should've kept Mordred as a male saberface.

Well, garbage shows have garbage threads.

Stop trying to make me gay

>our
That's my husband and he is not a woman.

My nigga

SEI-SHOJO YOOO

He's also a manlet

You actually got everything backwards.

qt

>After F/Z, the whole franchise put the edge front and center

No it didn't.

You got it backwards

>Takeuchi to Nasu: Mordred is great. She is the crowning achievement of the culture that Type-Moon has created. Don't you agree, Nasu Kinoko-kun?

>>>/fgog/

>>>/reddit/

Should I watch the series now or wait until cour 1 is done?

Because you're a fucking retard that already got his answer. Fuck off.

>Takeuchi
A hack fraud

>George got cut from Apoc
I still can't decide if this was good or bad in the long run.

Notes anime when.
Type-Moon visual novel when.
Story fully written by Nasu when.
Non-blank, non-Sieg protagonist when.

Is that your second central hub? No thanks.

GIV JANNU WAIFU
I NEED IT

B-BUT MUH OLD TM

They thought a third Saint would get in the way of the conflict so they cut him.

They need to make GO episode 2.

Um, no? Fate Stay Night the VN is not a story about teen romance and waifu's is the story of the journey of a broken crazy person as he works out his childhood trauma and the impossibilities presented by his life goals.

What's wrong with you Apocrypha-secondaries?

I just want an Ataraxia adaptation.

F/GO is to the Fate franchise what the Disney cannon is to Star wars.

That depends, do you want to watch the show and enjoy it or do you want to get spoiled and do lots of a shitposting?

Garden of Avalon was fucking great. Nasu still has the thing you're saying is gone. He indulges in other tones because he can because he set the universe up to be versatile enough to have different tones. Grand Order and the whole Extra Line are different BECAUSE they're not in the same "main," universe as Fate and Tsukihime. I don't see anybody bitching about Kara no Kyoukai being to far from Tsukihime and Fate in the opposite direction with the doubling down to almost absurd extents on the dark edgy elements.

Take the writing on its merits instead of bitching that it doesn't "belong." If you think GO is shitty writing, say that instead of GO IS THE DEATH KNELL OF THE FATE FRANCHISE AND HAS BETRAYED EVERYTHING THE ORIGINAL STOOD FOR.

Best boy.

>mfw despite what ln fags say about sieg I have no doubt many of Sup Forums will self insert and defend him once Jeanne starts lusting over him because they always do it for popular waifus

Wait, what the heck? Is that Mimi? Did the other random girls in Prisma show up in F/HA as well?

HOLY HELL I NEVER REALIZED THAT

More like fujos will flock to defending him regardless of how terrible or harmful to story he is.

You know, as they already are doing. Except even more "b-but i like it and that's what matters!".

>Gil and Emiya fishing in the background
How did I not notice this before?

I think she's the only one.

>someone in either team ends up summoning Gilles de Rais

How would he react to his waifu cucking him with a dragon?

The only people that like the VN is Sup Forums, and they have shit taste

Dear god.

She's even called Mimi there too.

FGO is both of those, though. It has mostly shitty writing, AND it's shitting up the Nasuverse by being the main focus for 2 years, and at least 2 more to come.

It was the entire plot of this scene. What the hell?

Except serious isn't edgy. Hell, one of Apocryphas main plots is a love story between Sieg and Jeanne with their third wheel trap and one or so edgy things happen per volume.

Please, wise user, tell us how Sieg is harmful to the story but not Amakusa, who killed it when he appeared.

Why was the Frankenstein monster and Jack the Ripper demonized as chicks?

Carnival Phantasm, Prisma, etc. are all sideline spinoffs of the original F/SN VN and not really "part" of post-F/Z TM.

Maybe I'll amend my previous statement, though. It's not the works themselves that changed, it's the fanbase, particularly in the west. People who got into the series after F/Z have very little in common with those who were here before, including gender in many cases. (Everything Fate-related is overrun with fujos now, at least in the West.) F/A looks like it COULD be better, but it's still going to be another "plot show" with too many things going on in too many places with too many characters and not the intimate personal story that defined the VNs and their adaptations.

Speak for yourself. I was here for the early days of Western Fate fandom, when the DEEN anime aired and when the VN translations were coming out. Yeah, the edge and the "deep" shit were always there, but the threads here on Sup Forums were dominated by waifuposting and the like. I'll admit that calling it a teenage romance story might be selling it a bit too short, but it was definitely different in tone from the follow-up works, primarily in that it was the story of a single main character and a few characters around him and their growth as people, while later mainline stuff is "here's a war and a shitload of people fighting in it and here's what happens in this war."

>GOfag
>doesn't know this basic level of trivia shit from FHA
Sasuga

waifubucks.

Sieg is a shitty MC while Shirou is a decent villain.

Never played FHA. I've just scene the screenshots.

Did it finally finish translation?

Like three years ago.

Frank was made so she could birth her male counterpart. Jack is mysterious so you can do whatever, including bunch of ghosts killing girls so they can inside their wombs.

what's with casters and elf ears?

For some time now.

Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Plus+Disc
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night: Réalta Nua
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code - Community Edition
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY

TMdict is a growing collection of glossaries from works by Type-Moon.
tmdict.com

Why is Papa Gil so great?

Gun God WHEN.