Post leftie comics!

Post leftie comics!

You rage, you lose.

Is it considered "work" when you bathe yourself? What about if you make yourself something to eat for breakfast, is that "work"? Taking care of your family (and yourself) isn't "work"; if you didn't have a family, you would still need to do cooking, laundry, etc. for yourself, anyway, in addition to working a real job.

Looks like you lose

>All white people.

Lefties think that a private business should pay you more money because you do work for a completely different person, entirely voluntarily.

This is LITERALLY how braindead they are, it's astonishing that anything like this could ever get published anywhere.

>daddy issues

I dont get it

If niggers were actually that uppity after being freed we might have sent them all back.

Are you at a loss?

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE WHITE BOIS

Someone explain this to me.
t.brainlet

I guess the joke was a stillborn for you.

>one kind of black
>ignorant and violent
makes life a lot easier.

>imprisonment = slavery

>voluntary

Yeah, okay, you can voluntarily not work, but then youll be without food or shelter and youll perish.

Selling your labor isn't voluntary if youre coerced into it by threat of death. Capitalism is inherently coersive in nature.

You have a point ........leaf (ugh)

This cartoon is bullshit. Niggers loved slavery.

i don't understand.

Loss

LOL

how new are you

(((Barry Deutsch)))

(((They))) need to be dealt with.

Little do these faggots know that it's the police who start these confrontations when white nationalists just want peaceful protests?

>Detained, imprisoned, and forced to work for third-world wages.

> not slavery

Fucking embarassing opinion.

how is it, in 10 short years, I've gone from wondering how we'd keep minorities safe, to not giving the faintest of flying fucks about them. In fact, I'd be ok if they were simply annihilated....
what a fucking timeline we live in.

The threat of death is ever present irrelevant of systems of organizing ownership and trade. It existed long before capitalism as an idea was thought up.

Capitalism is not responsible for your bioloigical drive to stay alive and the inherent scarcity of resources.

Look, are you going to explain it to me or not? Because making fun of me just makes it look like you don't understand the pic either.

savage pooh

i don't know if this artist know but....white people can go to prison too

>slave knows how to read

You could just not break the law.

it's loss, newfriend

>Because making fun of me just makes it look like you don't understand the pic either.
Except everyone knows he understands it and you don't.

The threat of death exists as a concept regardless, but capitalism weaponizes it for its own gain. Whereas, should property be abolished and the "inherently scare resources" be given to the public, and should work be based on voluntary association, the threat of death can be negated through community mutual aid.

We're not animals.

Here's a gem

Look at the bottom left.
>Please support these cartoons at patreon.com/barry
What a fucking self-shill, is it possible to raid a patreon?

>not posting the original
I am ashamed, user.

Whether or not something is slavery is not an opinion.

>Enjoys making obscure references and when you ask will explain everything about it

Holy fuck I hate that shit. I have a friend who does this so I just stopped asking.

>thinks the people it actually has to fear as white Swedes

is this one actually calling out muslims or is it implying the swedes are doing all the rapes?

Just admit you're a newfag.

All I was thinking was "WHERE IS YOUR MAN, WHORE?"
And then the second panel hits at which point it's a call for immediate stoning.

>20%

Not even one in four disagree with me! I'm going to diiiiiiiiiie.

First of all, what is it with leftists and the word "loophole", and secondly, what stops laws from targeting a specific race is that such laws would be unconstitutional, the laws that "cause" blacks to be arrested frequently apply to EVERYONE, the laws aren't the problem.

If it feels like you're in a sketchy area why the fuck are you on the phone, distracted like a fucking moron.

How do you know if he won't explain it and just keeps making fun of-
Why the fuck am I even wasting my time with this? I could be studying microbiology. Instead, I am arguing with some random Canadian online to describe some comic, that is probably not even funny or rage worthy, to me.

Losst

Think about that for a moment, without the buzzwwords.
>using the law to imprison blacks

RACISM

Its a fact that the language of the constitution permits slavery in the case of a criminal conviction. Im not comparing prison labor to slavery, because prison labor IS slavery.

so when the rape happens victim points increase

its like they threw fucking darts at a minority board

>he's at a loss

and what's wrong with labor as a punishment? the fuck kind of punishment is just having to stay in prison for x amount of time with every need of yours taken care of? fuck new york is supplying every inmate with a free tablet so it probably isn't as bad as slavery was.

Did you know that you can "donate" up to like $90 on Patreon and they don't even check if the information is real? They don't even take it off when they attempt to bill and it doesn't work. You could make it look like an account is getting a lot more than it is. (They might have fixed this since it was pointed out but probably not. They'll ban accounts using this exploit to appear better than they are)

Saved

you're purposefully ignoring the fact that said person is guilty of a fucking crime you absolute faggot

>any nigger, free or enslaved, knows how to read

Kek been a while since I've seen one of these

>Nigger doesn't like Pulp Fiction

Lost.

If you actually read the 13th amendment, you'd know that it says slavery shall be abolished *EXCEPT*

Its literally a loophole.

I'm not. You can argue that laws are arbitrary, and they aren't an absolute moral baseline either. Im saying that, if by sentence of an unjust law, one in imprisoned and forced to work, that's the definition of slavery.

>I should be able to force people to provide me resources without compensation
Communism is an ideology of theivery

If I wanted something then when I was passed out someone gave me exactly what I wanted I wouldn't bitch.

And as far as the old couple goes, she knew what her job was. Or she's a retard for saying "yes" to a literal stranger.

The rest is legit autism. Save the last one. They are dressed the same he could just give it back

Kek well done hardly remember this meme

>"hurr durr we just want better shit"
what you'd do is starve everyone because you're a bunch of incompetent idiots. What will happen is you'll be slaughtered in a conflict with european nationalists.

>prison labor IS slavery
Except work in prison is voluntary (picking up trash on the road, laundry, mess hall etc). You can choose to rot in your cell if you wish, but most long-term prisoners will choose to work in exchange for good boy points that look good when you're appealing your sentence. I don't think people are getting sentenced to breaking rocks these days but I could be wrong. I'm not a criminal, so I wouldn't really know.

>We're not animals.
We are animals dumbass, the public owning scare resources doesn't magically make there be enough of them.

What I'm saying is, if you punish someone by restricting their automony over their own labor, that's literally what slavery is.

Did you completely miss the whole "the law doesn't target specific races, blacks just statistically commit more crimes and go to jail as a result" part of my post?

This is great

eh, Black Tail 6 was better.

then can slavery be a legitimate punishment for a crime?

>Capitalists should be able to hoard their excesses, thus starving the commons

Capitalism is theivery you blue pilled cuck

>that pic
That has to be the biggest fucking straw man I've ever seen. Go shove your anarcho communist bullshit up your ass.

Kelly is a hero.

>Its literally a loophole.
You don't know what either the words slavery or loophole mean, what a sad, sad person you are.

>slaves can read

I don't even get the argument. Prison is oppressive ? Black people shouldn't obey the Law ?

No one gives a fuck

Is it just me or does mass genocide seem to bring all the stuff the Antifa side wants?

That's what happens when you commit a crime, you stupid fucking nigger. This is exactly why you aren't allowed in our country. You cannot handle abstract thinking of any sort. You oversimplify everything because your nigger brain can't comprehend ideas. Fucking kys before we enslave you again

>Will whisper "that's Stan Lee" every time
Well, look at that. They made a funny.

LOL

>Arguing against capitalism calls
Some one else blue pill

>Better working conditions
Lie
>Collaborative economy
Lie
>Racial equality
Lie
>Gender equality
Lie
>Empowerment of LGBT and retarded folks
Lie
>Zero police violence
Lie
>A world without fascism
Lie
>Fair distribution of surpluses
Lie
>The ed of white nationalism
Finally something true. Won't went white supremacy since Antifa is built on assuming whites are innately and inherently superior, but it's better then any other claim so far.
>Awareness of oppression
Yes we're aware your the lackies of the oppressors of our society
>A sustainable environment
Capitalist nations have healthier environments then yours do, really makes you think
>Empowerment of women
This is one I can at least understand why you think it's the case. It's not, but the lie stems from ignorance, not malice.
>The end of systemic violence
You wouldn't even exist as a group if that wasn't a lie
>No monuments to slavers
So all leftists will have their statues torn down, good to know
>Community involement
The only community involvement you people have done was getting involved in a community and that community collectively telling you to piss off and never return
>A world without imperialism
Another "we wouldn't exist if this was true" lie it seems
>Cooperative enterprise
Nut up or shut up, plenty of places already do this and the capitalist framework doesn't oppose this. Do it yourself instead of forcing us to use your objectively inferior ways of doing things
>Universal healthcare
Not on my dime you diabetic
>The end of forced labor
You could start by not being the primary demographic financing it
>A world without war
Yeah ever since you people had your ideology bombed into the stoneage and forced underground we've been living in an era of unprecedented peace that's only getting more peaceful over time. Odd how those who's disappearance caused that think their return will continue that trend.

Ah yes the classic 'Using extreme violence as a means to end all extreme violence forever' gambit, has worked 100% of the time everyone has tried it throughout history, which is why there's no violence today.

How is this guy not in prison yet?

The fuck?

Carry a gun! Oh, wait...

how is this at all the girl's fault? Shouldn't the muslim have known that pork is sold there and so they may have to interact with it if they work the register? I feel like if the religion is important to you, you'd find a way to deal with it.