HAPPENING!!! FORBES IS HIDING THIS FROM YOU

The now deleted Forbes story about the Hillary and Obama fuckery. Save and share.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-nightmare-nevada-judge-orders-las-vegas-police-release-body-cam-footage-mandalay-bay-massacre/
archive.is/fCqpu
archive.is/3Qqdv
archive.is/4p6S7
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LAr3MSK2rTsJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/4D7GB
forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/2/#2c767d9b769a
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
archive.is/DLE1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for justice

Bump

No Archive link?

Somebody's fucking fired for wrongthink.

Also, truepundit.com/fbi-nightmare-nevada-judge-orders-las-vegas-police-release-body-cam-footage-mandalay-bay-massacre/

Might be some serious happenings coming.

archive.is/fCqpu
archive.is/3Qqdv
archive.is/4p6S7
cant archive page one

Bump dis sheit

biggity

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LAr3MSK2rTsJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

can't read its too blurry

Doing Kek's work there user.

Bumpo

bump

Nice job Nigel, cheers.

It's weird because I saved both versions at the same resolution but different width and heigh, but some say it's blurry and others say it's fine. Whatever, I'm not Sup Forums gold yet.

Open in new tab on phone. Remove the 'm' in the address.

You're seeing shitty one because the site automatically lowers quality for mobile on big files.

EXCELLENT.

Nice but that only gets part 1 of 4

OP looks better to me. Font rendering can be odd.

I was scrambling to save it all before it vanished. I'm glad it came out at all.

It compresses on mobile, open tHe image in a new tab and remove the ‘m’ at the end of the file name

Archived from 2/5/2018 (All pages)
archive.fo/4D7GB

>archive.fo/4D7GB
Fucking NICE

Bump for someone to provide a non retarded sauce

Intresting

SCREAMING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

You're the man.

Bumpo

Some site "russialist.org" has it up under the same forbes title

forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/2/#2c767d9b769a

pages 2 to 4 are still up

Sorry
Fuck they lkst it. It was only a link of some kind

"community organizer"...
Come on. We all knew how this was gonna turn out.

Bumping for justice
Don't know about the sauce, but a quick look over of the story seems to check out on facts.
It may miss out on a few things that haven't been fully proven yet, like Page being an FBI guy instead of just someone they were watching. But it looks to be a good backbone of a timeline to be filled in with details.

Saved and will share

archive.fo/4D7GB

Archived Sauce. It's the same as the pic tho.

Q predicted this.

>No Archive link?
it's fake news.

archive.fo/4D7GB

This has been posted on this thread like 20 times now.

BARACK OBAMA IS AN INDONESIAN JEW FROM THE SABUD CULT

>meanwhile their are like 8 slide threads talking about unimportant shit like hur dur why dont we like based alex jonestein to hur dur that nancy pelosi amirite. meanwhile this FBI stuff wont stay page 1

Nothing is going to happen. They've successfully brainwashed half of this country. The only answer is violence. Stock up. Be patient and wait for the right time to strike. War is coming.

Voat has it up.

Good article indeed.

The article is published here. pic is tweet from Del Beccaro pointing this out.

politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

myyyyy dick

I've been waiting for years man and nothing ever fucking happens.

It's only going to happen when the bread and circuses are shut off. Comfort leads to complacency.

Predicted what specifically?

This.

Thanks user

Fire up those Twitter's boys. Its war time.

Oh shit this is amazing thank you fellow burger

This.

Bump

Bump

Bump

oh fuggg XD

Excellent

I'm tired, user. Aren't you tired?

Yasssssss

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE JEWS

That is the full article.

Bump a coke

reading but text god too small to read

Bump. This is a great article.

bump. This is the shit you share with normies.

lock them up

bump for justice

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Ronald McDonald LARPers
lel

oh wow its literally nothing
anyone else here sleepy now?
so sleepy

So we have good cop bad cops all politically fueled. I bet no one ever goes to jail and the US citizens will just suffer through this horrible new episode of keeping up with the Trumpistans

most US citizens will demand war with Russia over the DNC's brainwashing campaign

Cheers

Bump!

>truepundit.com/fbi-nightmare-nevada-judge-orders-las-vegas-police-release-body-cam-footage-mandalay-bay-massacre/
oh shit

>cant archive page one
Here ya go.
archive.is/DLE1A

If that happens the CIA/KGB will just manufacture a war to keep them happy, but I kinda doubt it as they aren't pushing for more wars, kinda like W Bush did after 911. I think they have too many actors in syria.

i want to believe this, and i probably buy some of it, but this is an opinion piece by a nobody. it's not hard to submit opinion pieces - there are no standards.

>breaks down the true story about russian collusion
why they DELET ?
hmmmmm

Has Forbes made a statement about it?

Bimpity, bumpity,boop!

>this is an opinion piece by a nobody.
this is most of what MSM publishes....

>they aren't pushing for more wars
The DNC wants to take our diplomatic relations with Russia back to 1960.

Nunes did in fact fuck everything up.

It was too early, other repubs we're forced to release anything they had to back up the memo and leakers had to rush to get data out to back up Nunes so Nunes didn't look like a liar. It's good data, really seditious stuff, but live are literally able to justify ANYTHING except a SMOKING GUN piece of evidence showing treason involving their beloved king Obama.

It all gets brushed under the rug. Nunes should have waited and worked with other Intel sources to compile a serious report and kept it hush until there was REAL evidence.

It's over now, even if the investigation is closed and Mueller is fired the blue wave will be real because it can easily be said that Trump colluded with Russia but got away with it.

This is completely damning, and a lot of the facts can easily be verified.

It's become abundantly clear that the Dems must sacrifice Hillary Clinton to save themselves. Otherwise lots of people will pay the price. It doesn't matter if she has dirt on people or not. She's going to destroy the Democratic Party and the Deep State if she is allowed to escape justice. We all know it's true.

Why would they sell them Uranium to make nukes then

>even if the investigation is closed and Mueller is fired
that's why this will come after the 2018 elections moron