If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical condition as you.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/
google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't give a fuck if he was 250lb or 140lb, I would jump in. What kind of cowardly shit question is "would you intervene?"
what kind of pussy shit assumption is "assume the negro is the same size as you?"

Nah I'd just sit down and watch like I do with my wife.

Of course, could probably just sucker punch him too if he's fucking with her.

And give me an excuse to use my Sig on a nig?
With pleasure, sir.

I mean yeah any chance I get to shoot a nigger dead and get away with it I'll take

Absolutely.

>white woman
>problem hair
>worth saving
She'll just call me a racist

does that still count as self-defense?

>Sig
Best sidearm ever,

>Win the fight
Become local hero.
>Lose the fight
Become national hero.

Literally a no brainer.

Can you redpill me on the sig p229? Every time I go on /k/ it seems like it's full of glocksuckers. Seriously I'd love a pistol I can rhyme with nig, tell me why I should get one instead of a glock?

If I saw a nigger assaulting anyone who even might be white, I'd shoot the nigger dead.

you're allowed to defend others with deadly force if their life is threatened

Maybe. Doubt it but maybe.

Depends on the state.

>pink hair
Nope

I don't care who it is or what color they are, someone picking on a woman in a wheel chair is going to be stomped.

If a white guy is picking on a black woman in a wheel chair, I'm going after him as well.

I'd tell my wifes son to call the police.

The Nazi has a point, the hair screams SJW and someone not worth saving.

Probably when I was younger. Now I'd just think that is her boyfriend or ex and it's none of my business.

Most definitely.

That's tough, man. The dangerhair and the wheelchair already make this a battle with very little spoils, but on the other hand, a nigger hitting a cripple is basically free license to make him a pound heavier in lead, and I always keep my big iron close.

yes because instinct.
I once even have tried an Ahmed who was attacked by other Ahmeds

>If a white guy is picking on a black woman in a wheel chair, I'm going after him as well.

Nope. I'd just keep on walking. Just like if a nigger saw another nigger beating a white woman in a wheelchair what do you think would happen? Your altruism is pathological.

> tried an Ahmed who w
to help

She will condemn you for attacking the nigger who is the real victim

The only thought out answer

>not getting my wife's son who is half black to mediate the confrontation and bridge the gap between the racial misunderstandings

You drumpfkins will never learn.

Risking your life for a shitskin is cuckery at its finest. Let them kill each other, it's nature's way of thinning the herd.

>very little spoils

What do you mean?

yes, I'd go at that nog full steam.

no m8 every man for himself spaghetti legs can get fucked for all I care

dont assume things retards

Yes. Blacks are only tough until you start hitting them.

guess OP got us into a WHEEL predicament here

I could say I wouldn't.

Would you help him?

>nigger fuck with her
It's not a bicycle mung

>not filming it POV style while stomping her screaming FUK WITEY FUK WITEY WORLD STAR NIGGGAAAAA and uploading it for some sweet false flag lols

Well, what's the winning scenario here. We saved some bint who's gonna call us racist for gunning down an actively violent nigger? It's not like she's gonna be very capable of providing children even if she does a 180, but in the other hand is the opportunity to personally remove a nigger from this planet, so I'm not really sure if the possible gain is worth it save that one positive.

One on one I have no problem with, but I have NEVER seen a one on one fight with a nigger stay that way when the non-nigger starts to win.

I would help, yes she has problem hair, but if you're a white male, you're morally obligated to defend the weak. I'd probably scold her though for not carrying a pistol, given her limited physical ability to defend herself/flee.

No. Why should I risk being jailed for killing/assaulting a criminal just so a crippled thot can be safe?

Almost every state allows for defense of others with lethal force if you fear for their life or great bodily harm.

Obviously you might have to prove that to a jury, but in this case...

Wheelchair girl brutally attacked by a young hoodlum? The cops wouldn't even charge you, and if they did no jury would even think about convicting.

Sure, a chance to heroically kill a nigger?
>same size and physical condition as you
But does he have a .357 magnum revolver?

CCW holder here, if I thought her life was in danger I would intervene.

I also would not give a fuck. Big, small, a whole pack of them. It does not matter to me.

At least I would not give a fuck once I was away from there and could go back to concentrating on my phone

Absolutely. I'd never pass up a chance to ground a nigger and be justified. Saving her is just the icing on the cake. It'd also be morally gratifying to help a cripples being unfairly attacked.

>tell me why I should get one instead of a glock
You could buy a walther instead and beat them both.

I don't have a 229 but do have the 226R

>Be me
>Best friend and college roommate was Navy
>Sig P226 standard issue
>Served in Iraq and JTF 510
>226 saved his life three times
>Takes me shooting with his personal 226
>Perfect weight and fit for my hand.
>Can feel the spirits of the dead Muzzies in my hand
>Buy 226 following week.
>0 regrets

>he trusts the jewdiciary system

>pink hair
Absolutely not
Let her be enriched, she'd probably tell the cops I assaulted the poor POC while shouting racist slurs
Never help abyss walkers

of course not. bitch brought it on herself.

>flag
>still top shelf

I'm 6'3 225lbs and if I had to fight a 6'3 225lb nigger I would

I have slight martial arts training and could probably choke the nigger out without Tyrone Jamal and DarQuan hopping in to help him

1 on 1 niggers lose almost every time

And your nihilism is despicable.

*teleports behind him*
*unsheathes katana*
nuthin personnel

*teleports in to prison after chick reports me as committing a hate crime*
*nigger cell mate unsheathes penis*
nuthin personnel

hahaha

If you're going to shitpost, make it abhorrent. You did good.

Sure sounds like a good time, why not? The fighting spirit of white western men certainly isn't present here fucksakes. Hell, why wouldn't you give him a hiding? What's the tit in it? Fuck, you might get told off by the lady, but who cares? You shouldn't have do it for her anyway, do it for yourself. Fuck.

It isn't complicated, she's a downtrod broad and you have the bloody burden put on you to protect and destroy that which might assail. Vanquish the wicked. Don't enable him by allowing him to see you see him commit the act with no response. Put him in his rightful place and tell him to gungit. Gungitfucked. And for the record the same to the lot of you pussies. Gitfucked.

no

I would reach calmly into my waistband, pull out my .38, and pop a cap in dat nigger.

You'd jump in and get knifed to death for your trouble. I'd get to go home to my wife and make another white baby. See how natural selection works?

Your Darwin award is fabulous.

No, look at that dyed hair. Def a cunt that worshipps niggers

What a fine leaf post.

Keep it up.

Fuck you. Your a fucking unethical and uncompassionate fucking subhuman scum. Your fucking worse than niggers.

I would say to the African-American Nobel-Laureate-in-the-making "yo hol up, can I axe da bitch a questium-n-sheeit?" and if he is agreeable to such, I would ask the person of indeterminate gender if she identifies as a communist-sexual. If so I would urge the young African American innocent victim of white male supremacism to continue beating her to death as I go along my merry way minding my own business.

Could they not give the poor girl a back rest?

Don't fall for the aposematism and walk away

The roo jockey has a point. When a negro starts to lose a fight, it releases a pheromone that causes other nearby pavement apes to come to its aid.

>same size as you
Dunno, I don't usually look for fights with 6foot 5in 280lb men. Probably yes.

Germany agrees to take in fewer refigees this year.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html

So relax fewer will go to germany i dont think we need to talk about your country do we? Lol

Over 1,000,000 migrants were not accepted in germany last year
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/

In 2017 from January to april germany took in even less refugees than previous years and angula merkel has agreed to take less

google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers

> 6foot 5in 280lb
Are you Samoan?

kek. You're not going to shame me into submission here boy. Some white guy wants to murder a nigger bitch then he's a crime fighter in my book. She could give birth to a dozen future felons who'd grow up and harm my kindred. So the more niggers die the better. Especially the brood sows. So, I didn't see a damn thing desu.

a hero of justice always does what's right

I am white.

Fucking hell yeah I would. She wouldn’t be able to tell, but she would be dripping downstairs. The adrenal and endorphin rush would cause unbridled passion for my dick. I would through her on the bed and rail her missionary with her useless legs flopping around uncontrollably in rhythm with my thrusts.
Best of all, she couldn’t get any pleasure out of it because she can’t feel anything below the waist.

It's really not that bad in America

Even if you're in front of a kooky liberal judge, practically no jury will convict you for saving a wheelchair bound woman getting beaten so long as you have a concealed carry license or are otherwise allowed to carry in your state.

When I was a kid, my grandfather was always saying stuff like “God gave men broad shoulders so we can carry the weight”, and “the strong protect the weak”. That kind of shit sinks in. I would fuck up anybody that fucked with someone in a wheelchair, white cripple or black. Not because of who they are, but because of who I am. It’s not about whether the cripple is a degenerate or a nigger. It’s about now that Grandad is gone, I am an elder male in my community. If I don’t enforce our communities standards who will? The cops? They are more degenerate than niggers. This way of thinking has died out now that the boomers work is complete. My grandfather was from the WW2 gen. I suggest you younguns gather all the stories you can about your GREAT-grandfathers and copy them. It may require you to be an asshole from time to time, but the world will be a better place if fucking men start policing their own again.

It's none of my business. She probably had it coming.

>t. nofap day 17

>I'd get to go home to my wife and make another white baby.
Nice larp

No because she looks like an antifa cunt

I carry a gun, shoot both

Germanic?

Yes. Roll her back to her place. Ez lay, literally can flex her legs into any position you want for some kinky shit.

It would not matter how big the nigger was. The Hornady hollowpoints in my carry pistol will not notice any difference.

1.) Orders, sir!
2.) DE-LIGHT-ED to, sir!
3.) Absolutely.

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND

Kek

You'd have to be very careful about saving her. Jump in too early and gun the nigs down and who knows whether shes a pink hair crazy who will lie and say you murdered peaceful niggers for no reason. Better to wait for them to physically injure her first before jumping in.

Yes. Both of my parents' families moved to the US sometime in the 1800s, haven't heard the stories from my grandparents in a while. My grandfather on my mother's side still has his family's coat of arms.

I have a gun and live in America. not even a problem

>white people should save niggers from being attacked by white people because "it is the right thing to do"

this kind of altruistic faggotry is why we are in the position we are in today.
"maybe if we help them out then they will appreciate our efforts and work alongside us and treat us with respect"
but they never fucking do, they just keep acting like ungrateful savages

white people decided to be altruistic in your country in 1861-1865 and 1954 - 1968, remind me how that turned out?
are black people living alongside you peacefully? are they grateful for all the whites who died to free them? are they grateful for whites deciding to give them equal rights at now benefit to themselves?
no, they hate you more now than they did during the jim crow era and the more whites cuck out for them the more they hate you

kill yourself you stupid faggot civic nationalist, fuck off back to /r/eddit

don't care

Beating a nigger is savage, I would take him as my slave.

Let him beat her up and then shoot him in self defense.
Two problems solved.

seriously if you shoot someone NOT THREATENING YOU you are going to jail
you can't just shoot someone because you think someone is getting hurt/robbed/or whatever