BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS
guy running around with a sword in boulder, Colorado.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk
youtu.be/GSBE0-z1i2o
youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU
youtube.com/watch?v=08fWb15xOt0
dailycamera.com/cu-news/ci_31648652/boulder-police-search-sword-wielding-man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably some weeaboo who's watched too much SAO or something.

kek usually it's narutards

QUICK CAST LIGHTNING BOLT!

Quick! Summon the minivan! There's a maniac with an actual sword!

>MOOOOOOOOOM!
>THERE'S A GUY WITH A SWORD!
>CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!
>I'll GIVE UP ALL MY GOOD BOY POINTS!

FIRE BALL

ugh this is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for happenings

god damn larpers

IS THAT A PRO GENJI?

Why is it always Colorado.
t. Denverfag

/r9k/ at it again I see

We're nuflorida now

>be american
>get cleaved

>SUSPECT FOUND
SUSPECT FOUND
>SUSPECT FOUND
SUSPECT FOUND

Build nu-Disney World and nu-Universal and then you're nu-Florida.

fuck i was just about do uploade the same thing

meth and psychos is a legitimate alternative

maybe its this guy
youtu.be/GSBE0-z1i2o

HOLY SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU

maybe its the guy in Colorado's brother

>LARP with a dull blade
Mah God, murder this psychopath!!!

Funny how in all the gun ownership debates I've had with Americans, they always claim that a sword can be just as dangerous as a gun and if criminals wouldn't have guns they would be just as much of a hazard with knives, swords, bows and arrows, etc. And now they're all laughing at this guy, while as soon as there's a dude running around with a gun it's a happening.

>black people move in nextdoor.
>Suddenly trash appears on the streets.
They better be afraid.

what who?

several cops were found decapitated
swat teams inbound

Only the Jews think a shooter is a happening, and only if it's a huwhite man shooting a nigger.

What? No, people are laughing because anyone with a gun can cap his ass while sword versus sword is much more dangerous.

Madman must be stopped!

youtube.com/watch?v=08fWb15xOt0

it's another homeless schizo pot head from Santa cruz

guess the crusade started early

Deus Vult

Ah yeah true forgot about all the sword fights we have here.

>we're all one person
and while yes, a knife can be as deadly as a firearm, this isn't about symmetrical defense. If you ever need to defend yourself, you'll want as much as an advantage as you can.

To Colorado!

What's the deal with Boulder?
It seems like a beautiful place to live, but there's always something weird happening there. It's like Twin Peaks or something.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Homophobe.

>Pic related is my EDC.

>boulder
trustafarians, unsolved murders, cocaine, and a bunch of assholes

Lots of communists

> If you ever need to defend yourself, you'll want as much as an advantage as you can.
Pfffft. advantage is for the weak a real Chad charges

>oh look everyone, it's another "FUTURE SOLDIER" program that is never going to be implemented

It can be if you're unarmed. We aren't unarmed. We have laws that protect us when we use lethal force in self defense. If someone is swinging a sword in the street and threatening people we have full authority to run them over with our car if we want. Shoot them with a concealed handgun. Tase them. Mase them. Throw bricks at them. Throw a pot of boiling hot coffee in their face.

t. Freedom

a.i/remote control tanks are the future IMO
soldiers are obsolete

The solar panels are hilarious.

That's how average Americans go to Walmart, they need maximum advantage.

Not on my watch, robojew

You think it would be possible to stab as many people as the Las Vegas shooter shot, before the police arrive to kill the retard with the knife chasing after people? What was it, like 60? How many shot back?

>unloaded rifle and no ammo with him
should read faggot attention whore walks neighborhood

Not really. If you consider that the system would be used to cool or heat a soldier, solar power would allow it to run without dangerous and heavy batteries.

Lol good thing I have a crossbow.

I just left boulder a few minutes ago. I’ve seen a dude walking around with a bow staff, but never a sword.

exec handrub.exe

Fact. Firearms prevent more violence than they cause. Imagine your wife is a nurse walking through a parking garage at midnight alone when her swing shift ends. Would you you not want her to have a revolver in her purse just in case some 250 pound nigger decides he wants to rape and murder your cute waifu? Firearms equalize threats. That's why we have the second amendment.

Heh; nothing personal, kid.

lulz

fact u are more likely to shoot yourself or a close family member than an intruder

I never claimed firearm cause violence, that would be retarded. Maybe in a few very rare instances where just the coolness factor of the gun made someone actually want to use it, but I bet that's negligable (hopefully). And yes I would want my wife to carry it, but not if it meant that a pack of 5 niggers could get even bigger guns just as easily as she did. It would get the the point where I would want her to carry an automatic rifle and wear body armor, because you never know what the niggers bought at the gun show without a single background check. It's a stupid spiral.

Don't be a kike, bin that knife.

Also our niggers are tame partly because they don't have guns.

Niggers do far greater damage just by being niggers than they ever do with guns. They can cause an entire neighborhood to look like Haiti just by doing nothing.

it just sam hyde in costume, no worries

Well maybe they should shut the fuck up.

Local rag with story. Sounds like a homeless dude.

dailycamera.com/cu-news/ci_31648652/boulder-police-search-sword-wielding-man

Not here.

Do you have Jews, the CIA, gangsta rap, and crack cocaine?

I wonder...

All of those, yes.

*teleports*

Yeah. Because it's the preferred method of suicide. The majority of gun deaths are suicides. The rest of the majority is gang violence.

A study published in 2013 by the Violence Policy Center, using five years of nationwide statistics (2007-2011) compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that defensive gun uses occur an average of 67,740 times per year.
33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearm"

These statistics include self defense, police, suicide, and gang. Violence. Notice how they say injury by firearm and not homicide?

Now consider how many times a firearm is used defensively and not reported. I can tell you, personally, that I've used a gun at least 100 times in my life defensively and haven't reported it. I used to work in armored car and armed security and have drawn my handgun more times than I can count. Just because nobody was hurt doesn't mean it didn't deter an act of violence.

And you still don't have USA-level niggers? What a bunch of eurocucks you all are.

You pay 80 euros or smth for littering an empty drink can and niggering up your neighbourhood, and if there is a report that you have a gun, there will be helicopters and half the city's police force looking for you. We don't have time for that shit.

Wow why are you so rude to black people? Ours basically effuse trash everywhere. Why you gotta harsh on them like that?

Let's say for the sake of argument that you encounter the sword man and you are carrying. Do you go to jail/charged for pointing your gun at him? Like if it's blatantly a real deal sword do you face potential legal issues for "brandishing"?

Because I'll tell you this, if I'm going to jail either way, it'll be for killing some 400lb weeb swinging his $200 online special Katana with a double tap center mass. Not because he got skeered of a gun in his face and waddled back to his basement.

Why implement it when you can just send in 1,000,001 retarded Niggers and Spics with guns that cost $49 and no armor at all?

RAIL AVENGER LIVES

Not if he's wielding it in a threatening manner and you have reason to believe that deadly force is justified. If he's carrying it without aggression and minding his business it's absolutely legal.

hahah took me a while but I got it
funny user that was good

Pic related is the most ghetto street in my city of half a million (The Hague). We keep our country looking clean. Immaculate asphalt and bike lanes all over the country. We are rated third in infrastructure world wide after UAE and Singapore (both city states). If you have unclean streets you are not a first world country.

You fucker.

Hmm. I find it hard to believe you could walk around with medieval weaponry (sheathed or otherwise) without at least one person calling the cops. Cops here in NJ get pissy if your flip knife has a knob on the side/back or if the blade is longer than the width of your palm. Let alone a sword.

Although I think it'd be worth dressing up in full knight's armor with a large mace, only so I can say "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" loudly through my face cover/visor.

That's a groovy looming guard tower in the background.

I usually spin my greatsword so fast it deflects all bullets. Then I do a jumping leap of over 20 feet and slice the guy in half.

First for youre a beaner

nice straw-----manning

Ever been to Helmond? Now that's a filthy fucking city. But yeah I hear ya, the NL is fairly clean.

You can walk around with an ar15. I'm not saying people won't call the cops. If you point it at someone start yelling about killing people or start shooting deadly force is justified.

Not all states have open carry.

I wish our streets were like that. US suffers from a really bad nigger/spic problem though.
>inB4 hurr racist
Just being completely honest here. I had to drive my grandmother through a couple towns and you can see where the white neighborhood ends and the non white begins. Graffiti all over, garbage littering the streets, buildings not maintained. Cars that should have been crushed 30+ years ago with bungie chords and metal wire holding shit together.

By the way I meant here. It depends on your local jurisdiction.

If I remember right I think that's the Ministry of Justice. Could be wrong but it'd be funny if I'm right.

Yeah I corrected myself. I was speaking about boulder specifically.

>talking about clean streets

Amsterdam is filthy as fuck people leave trash everywhere, every night it turns into a shithole.

I used to live in a mixed neighborhood. One house would be old fashioned Eastern Europeans and the next one a rotating door of niggers.

It was funny how different each property would look from the next, like somebody took a deck of nigger cards and a deck of white people cards and shuffled them all together.

Never been there but yeah I'll take your word for it, probably it gets skipped on cleaning day because everyone forgot it exists. Also some parts of Amsterdam are dirty because you can't clean enough to stop millions of tourists from shitting things up, even with cleaning crews out in full force every night. You should see our beaches, they get completely cleaned with big machines every night during summer. Garbage collection days in residential streets are followed up by cleaning crews every week. Weeds are also cut regularly and greenery is very well maintained.

yup. My local community college is in the heart of the ghetto. On the corner of Martin Luther King Jr. street and Main ghetto. I was one of 4 white people in the school. Near the offices they had a bunch of old black/white pictures hanging on the wall of what the town what used to look like around the 1950's. It was really beautiful. Now it's 99% black, near 65% unemployment rate, and we're told not to go out alone after 6PM. I've been followed back to my car in the parking garage 3 times already when I was taking night classes. Twice by niggers (group of 3, and a duo), and then once by a pair of cops. Garbage fucking town.

Those black and white pictures were taken down/destroyed/stolen in the aftermath of the Treyvon Martin case to reduce risk of offending people. Bulletproof glass was put up on the financial office.