Do exactly as you like. That is the true meaning of pleasure. Pleasure leads to joy and joy leads to happiness...

Do exactly as you like. That is the true meaning of pleasure. Pleasure leads to joy and joy leads to happiness. Your path is now clear, user. So clear there is no longer any need to hesitate.

Yes, my King.

I want to indulge in homosexual activities with Gilgamesh.

>not picking Rider
(you)

But Your Majesty, if I do exactly as I like, I'll end up with no money and die from hunger under some bridge.

Chasing sluts is weakness. Don't be that guy who tries too hard for the acceptance of others, nobody will respect you

Alpha Mode: have a life worth sharing and an attitude worth being around. Be who you are. If people don't like who you are, they're not the right people to have in your life. Surround yourself with people you trust and have fun with and hope for the best.

I want to suck Gilgamesh's dick so bad

>Alpha Mode: have a life worth sharing and an attitude worth being around. Be who you are. If people don't like who you are, they're not the right people to have in your life. Surround yourself with people you trust and have fun with and hope for the best.
easy to say

He is so hot
i want the fucking dick

holy fug what workout do i need to attain Gilmode?

But in CCC you told me that learning new things was pleasure!

squats, deadlift, bench, overhead press, and bent over rows every other day for 4x6 reps.

lol

Where's femGil you fucking faggots

delete this at once

>femGil
Are you fucking gay?

>Pleasure leads to joy
No it doesn't.

I want to tenderly hold his hand.

Is this the Fate thread for girls?

I want to pleasure Gilgamesh.

I want to tenderly hold his huge cock.