Why did God curse me to have such a boring dull life...

Why did God curse me to have such a boring dull life? Meanwhile there are top secret black ops agents my age fighting turf wars on the surface of Mars against secret Chinense genetically modified soldiers over the fate of Mars.

Do you think a hot Aryan black ops agent who has been deployed to the Martian surface before and to the South Pole entrance of the Hollow Earth has fallen in love with me and my sexy brain, despite my life being boring af and me being an overral useless autistic fatass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZ9CE6S2R68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do something interesting then you silly bitch.

>fatass

That's what you need to change. Go to a gym and start getting /fit/. Then better habits will start flowing into your life.

I just want to live anytime between 1950-1999

I hate the current year.

bless your kind heart sir

start getting fit and reading litty books lad

>black ops

You know that nigger ops don't work?

Audibly kekd

Adventure comes from the adventurer.

Add me on line, we have things to discuss

What is your name?

Arity, but I actually don't have much to say unless you want to coordinate some MHW after my homework is done

>Why did God curse me to have such a boring dull life?
You cursed yourself when you hurt innocent people. But God can free you from that curse.

it's a matter of vision. you pursue shit like gay ass disney kike 3d play dough cartoons because you're a closet cocksucker who can't keep 10 commandments.

QED will you really make me continue? repent.

>Meanwhile there are top secret black ops agents my age fighting turf wars on the surface of Mars

I promise you, that's literally not happening.

all of our secret space programs are completely fake.

What is MHW? Do you have Skype? You're not that Muslim kid from XBL are you? I don't want to convert to Islam.

I never hurt anyone though.

U mad?
youtu.be/FZ9CE6S2R68

MHW is the new monster hunter game on playstation

>Do you think a hot Aryan black ops agent who has been deployed to the Martian surface before and to the South Pole entrance of the Hollow Earth has fallen in love with me and my sexy brain, despite my life being boring af and me being an overral useless autistic fatass?

women are literally delusional

No. I'm not susceptible to poor vision like you are. I would never watch your video by mistake. I'm too sharp. Fundamentally I exist in a higher state. Richer. Fertile. Smarter. Engaged and full of life.

I'm a boy I meant a woman agent not a male wtf lol

Because you didn't apply yourself. Because you didn't set out for a challenge. Because you didn't go out and create opportunity with your wits and senses. Because you, as a fatass, expected God to just drop an opportunity of a lifetime in your lap while having no means to take advantage of said opportunity. God didn't curse you to a boring and dull life, you did. You blame others when you could be improving yourself and looking to get those opportunities. You can either improve yourself or continue as you are, a boil on the taint of humanity.

>Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Let's see if you even make the cut.

All the Jewish and nigger black ops agents tries hitting on her, especially on their missions, but her heart belongs to me. She is reminded of me every time she takes the stargate to the next exoplanet mission or an exploratory mission to Titan, either way, she has no interest in her multiracial compatriots on her squad she is assigned to, no, she only thinks of me, she is a good girl.