Made in Abyss

Why is Ozen the best girl in the Abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#2e937f084c3c847a_24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many chapters are translated?

She's a big girl

Seriously, when I will recommend this manga to my friends, I will speak about the violence, the adventure, the fan service, and then after that I will mention that the characters are 12 yo

>multiple threads
fuck off

I think there are more without typesetting.

all are translated, just up to 38 is typeset

42, last one was translated like today or yesterday

Ok thanks.

Do you have a link ? I can typeset if needed

Translated? 43

Scanned 38

would ozen call me a manlet even though im 6ft4? asking for an astral projection of myself with this fetish.

Would Ozen wife and mother to a cute daughter?

I don't, everything's in the archives and ch 42 thread didn't even have "made in abyss" in the first post
It did however have something in the lines of
"I'm making new thread (something something) 3/4 wanted it" so search for something like that

>if needed
Not really, there is a group of anons who are working on it.

Are there any series with an Ozen-type girl as the main girl?

39 was typeset but I'm having trouble finding the thread

God fucking dammit boner druid, she even put you in the delusion

chapter 40 typeset when?

that's what she wanted to happen
also
>boner druid
made me chuckle

Stop making these stupid threads, they make much harder searching the archive for actual content

It was inevitable with the anime. It's only going to get worse.

Is the anime going to flop? Please say no

Ok it won't

It trended on japanese twitter so probably not.

Even after all these months, I don't know where that pic is from.

Can someone explain to me what blessings are? What was Prushka's blessing and how did Bondrewd get it by making her a cartridge?

It has its chances on being the next madoka, but it depends a lot on how good the anime paces everything up to the interesting part because unlike madoka where you got the hook on ep 3 we might not get to Ozen until ep 4 or 5

God can we stop with the fucking generals

Thats honestly a perfect way to put it, probably explains why its easier to write good antagonists than heroes as well.

Holy mother of speedreaders

Seriously nigga?

Speedreaders might be as bad as animeonly

"Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that bunny booty"
t. Reg

why is this series somehow exempt from furry hate? Is it mainstream now?

Bonedad will be a regular on "did nothing wrong" threads from now on

>exempt from furry hate
You must be new. This happens with dozens of series each year. Literally its ok because Japan did it.

G-guess I'll go back and reread it.

No idea but this guy has been drawing for several years now, I remember seeing his works back in 200

Season 1 will end right here.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

not so fast bitch

>200

what?

On what page is that especially glorious posing Bondrewd?

>200
That's a long time.

Which one?

Was it fucked up for Reg to get a boner after getting his navel penetrated?

I wish flipflappers had even a quarter as charismatic of an antagonist as Benisdrill. Worst Mom was pretty meh.

>Comic Zin

I remember buying loads of manga from their Akiba store

Like that, but he was facing the left.

Nope, his body was just unconsciously remembering all the lewd things they did together

he was remembering when he got scienced

Why do people like Ozen?

reg is tsukushi's self insert
the day the navel bullying stops is the day he dies

bato.to/reader#2e937f084c3c847a_24

I want to lewdly rub Nanachi!

>exhibitonist lolidom nuzzling his dick
It was perfectly natural. Though Reg is a fucking saint for managing to keep it in his pants

REG DONT MOLEST THE BUNNY

Yeah man, I still remember the scrolls from back then

she pulled his pants down in the bottom right panel, but I agree

Her smile

Thank you.

There's nothing cuter than a honest girl

I like walking tanks

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Bondrewd? Let alone defeat him

And I'm not talking about regular Bondrewd. I'm not talking about white whistle Bondrewd either. Hell, I'm not even talking about white whistle Bondrewd with his full inventory of cartridges. I'm fucking talking about white whistle Bondrewd enhanced with the blessing of the 6th layer and countless artifacts of the abyss such as the soul slave machine Zoaholic making him capable of immortality, equipped with his curse needle capable of inducing the burden on those who touch it and ascending the morning star(Gangway) which can strike multiple targets, his body armor (canopy unto dawn) which is custom fitted with biofibers and other weapons, control of the moon touch, an abyssal creature that can capture any target, with his ego implanted in his praying hand followers and can perform origin-guiding light sparagmos which has the power to overwrite the rules of the abyss.

Nope. Didn’t think so.

>Why is this series somehow exempt from furry hate?
It's not. People in past threads have both complimented and criticized the author for including Nanachi and other anthropomorphic characters; although so far it's been mostly praise since the "furry" isn't shoved in our faces and the focus remains squarely on the plot. This is also why outside of the normalfags who are being scared away you won't see many people complaining about the loli's either; even the semi-lewd scenes serve a purpose plotwise, so even if you're somebody like me who has zero attraction to the MC's you can still enjoy the series..

>Is it mainstream now?
If by "mainstream" you mean popular among a very small number of people on Sup Forums who don't mind gore and loli's then yes, but if that's your standard for mainstream then you must be one contrarian son-of-a-bitch, and I sincerely hope you are, because I respect that level of asociality.

She is a mentally crippled asshole with ultimately good intentions. On the contrary, Bonedude is an extremely collected sociopath that manages to spew bullshit and mock his adversaries even in the heat of battle. They're really different and I hope Eldritch Lord and the other white whistle sorry i forgot his title i just think that the beak mask looked cooler are just as interesting.

So exactly what is the point of the MC being still-born?

Will the mother want to eat her to regain her humanity or something? Like she preserved it in her daughter?

She's very cute.

Why didn't they just destroy the soul slave machine?

She was born from the Abyss itself or some shit.

Jaded, scarred and lonely old cucked cunt cake who spent all her time building strength not to descend further into the abyss, or even research better ways to delve in it, but only to make boys dress up as girls and get drunk with her.
She's the most relatable character.

>but only to make boys dress up as girls and get drunk with her

She knows what's good

Its ambigous whetever they actually destroyed it or not, but if i remembere correctly that wouldnt had made any difference, they destroyed the body with the beast mode and the battle relics so the other bonedad bodies wouldnt stand a chance against Reg anyway

This manga really makes me feel like my life is boring as shit. The closest I've gotten to what Riko did was when I ran away for 2 days as a kid.

I thought Reg took it out when he shot the ground.

I know this is a speedreader-like shamefuru dispray, but when did Bonedruid actually say SUBARASHI?

Because that would be rude. What did the Soul-Slave Machine ever do to them?

Rico and the 4 arm Praying Hand would be dead too if that was the case. Seeing as they both survived, the machine was likely fine from the blast too.

So is the author going from Made in the Abyss returns to the abyss or is it some allegory for adoption and the horrors it leads to with a child trying to find their piece of shit parent and climbing the abyss to find her

As the Abyss is an allegory for hell as the entire thing is Japanese loli's Inferno it's safe to say that if her mother is at the bottom that she has become a complete monster/Lucifer who was once the most beautiful but is now ugly beyond measure.

So I do think that is likely, Reg can be some kind of stuffed doll her mother left her before putting her up for adoption.

So in the end I guess the manga would just be about the despair of an orphan in a search for the reason of abandonment which turns out 9 times out of 10 they were just really shitty people

Wonderful=Subarashi, he says it quite often

My bet is that she's somehow the daughter of the Abyss, her mother fused with the Abyss at the end of her journey and is calling for her. The Abyss will end having some kind of conscience of its own. Also, I'm not that sure Reg is from the Abyss.

At the bottom of the abyss is the most terrifying monster a loli can know: the Japanese truck!

The 7th layer curse is the common japanese cold, the final maelstorm is produced by japanese trucks drifting at the bottom

>Jaded, scarred and lonely old cucked cunt cake who spent all her time building strength
she might as well be embodiment of /fit/

>roids out the ass
Uncanny resemblance

Ah. Thought there was some kind of big meme panel I missed.

It's subarashii

>two meters tall
not /fit/ at all

>Those perfect tits

Go visit a cavern tour. Shit's comfy as hell. My dad used to take me up to this one place called Lurray Caverns, and I was always hype when he suggested it. In hindsight, it wasn't that amazing, but visiting a cave and progressing through different areas that looked so very different was enjoyable.

D-does Bunnydude say "Ara ara" everytime it's translated as "my my"?

I'm just gonna leave this here.

bonedruid is best girl!

I need to know this for lewd purposes, guys.

Is this how nanachi bathes herself?

Where are those /ss/ pics from? Pixiv?

forgot about that, you're right

called it couple of weeks ago but now I think we might actually see the fight with papa and that would have good sides and bad sides

I've been wondering about it, she has no need to since she can just bathe like a human so why would she do it this way

Lurk more newfag.

>We will never see new best girl animated