UH OH

UH OH
BETTER HURRY UP AND SLIDE THIS BEFORE SOMEONE SEES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-releases-interim-report-including-strzok-page-fbi-text-messages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>7th Floor

Bump

Q predicted this

blump

Bump for true Sup Forums users/ Since this place is full of cancerous SHIT hourly now.

Changing the statements.

BUMP

Only important thread on Sup Forums right now.

Fuck shills, BUMP.

Bump again. What the fuck is wrong with this board that no one bumps this.

Bumperino.
What is on 7th floor?

What is the 7th floor?

bumpp

The highest ranking state department officals.

Keep this alive

I shall see your bump good Ser.

I support this post.

Holy digits Batman! Checked!

NEWFAGS WTF LEARN SOMETHING. The 7th floor group is a group of senators and US government officials who refer to themselves as the "shadow government" and work to protect Clinton interests.

What's the 7th floor?

What's q?

Obama responded to This shit yet?

Ok. People that need to be shot in other words. Thanks.

obumma is gonna hang yet

their secret society.... more or less where they conspirators conspired

So why is president trump protecting no-bama?

Bump and checked.

Bump

Why would he protect Obama?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

The more these Jews hide and don't want to be found out the more they are exposed, the more desperate they become. By 2020 California is going red.

Bump

Day of the rope soon

Or they are talking about the 7th floor in the J. Edgar Hover Building. The FBI headquarter, since they are talking about our 7th floor and are both FBI spooks. Maybe there is a "7th floor" in every important institution. But i initaly also thought they were talking about the state dep. 7 floor.

How dumb do you have to be to use government phones to discuss sedition?

FBI are retarded soyboy redditors

Bump for great justice!

So now we know that
>steele dossier was fake new paid for by clintonites
>fbi didn't disclose agents' bias against trump to FISA court
>page was working with FBI already
>FBI deliberately protected shillary during investigation in numerous ways
>Obama lied to the public and was in fact aware of Shillary's unsecured communications (and was part of them)
>fbi changed report language from 'president' to 'another senior official' to hide obama's guilt
>agents had ties to Clinton campaign and were strongly biased

And now shills aren't even making arguments anymore, they're just deflecting and sliding

tfw we beat an entire entrenched incumbent government that was conspiring and abusing all available surveillance systems, intelligence systems, and media connections to cheat their candidate to victory

how

B-But... T-the leaks were f-from the R-Russians....

S-so DNC dindu nuffin illegal

Starting to believe this. More like 2025 though.

King Nigger is going to be with his kind in jail.

>beat
Not yet

more detailed how

Brumpf

They were over 9000% sure the fix was in and none of this would see the light of day

Where's the text message where they mention comey editing his speech?

How do you say this guy's last name?

They're not sending their best.
The redditor talk, the weak ass language.
Pathetic.

Thats exactly the question I'm asking. Trump could have obama thrown in jail tomorrow.

Why does he refuse to do it? Why is trump protecting obama?

Wow is FUCKING NOTHING!

laughing at you cucks

i think it's just strok or struk

Whole lot more moving parts than just O.

hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-releases-interim-report-including-strzok-page-fbi-text-messages

>The FBI did not use a grand jury to compel testimony and obtain the vast majority of evidence, choosing instead to offer immunity deals and allow fact witnesses to join key interviews.

>There were substantial edits to former FBI Director James Comey’s public statement that served to downplay the severity of Secretary Clinton’s actions, and that the first draft of the memo was distributed for editing two months before key witnesses were interviewed.

>Director Comey stated that he had not consulted with the Justice Department or White House, when text messages among FBI agents involved in the investigation suggest otherwise. Two key investigators discuss an “insurance policy” against the “risk” of a Trump presidency, and “OUR task.”

>Messages discuss “unfinished business,” “an investigation leading to impeachment,” and “my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.” The messages strongly underscore the need to obtain still-missing text messages and other information regarding the FBI’s actions and investigations into the Clinton email scandal and Russian involvement in the November 2016 election.

>Senior FBI officials—likely including Deputy Director Andrew McCabe— knew about newly discovered emails on a laptop belonging to former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner for almost a month before Director Comey notified Congress.

ya did gud OP

>have a cocaine

bump for insurgent revolution

Thanks.

I've been trying to pronounce his last name in my head with the "z" all day, and it's really been slowing me down.

the problem that trump has is that he cannot one off the perps. he knows that if he does that the msm will bury ignore shill away the crimes. He has to have somethign so big, so widespread, and so heinous, that it cannot be ignored, or defended or forgotten. Thats why he is balling it all up into one hung swing ... a single hammer blow containing the pent up rage of millions, a blow so powerful and decisive as to lay waste to all enemies in an instant

the elites, the globalists, the jews and thier lackeys have been playing a game of wack-a-mole, every time we nail one of them they quickly cover it up and memory hole it, and its back to business as usual, money laundering, extortion, bribery, corruption etc etc etc

but not this time

this time Trump is going over to the wack-a-mole table, and hes carrying a massive hammer, and hes going to wind it up to a million miles an hour and smash it down so hard its going to blow that table into a billion pieces, all thats going to be left is a smoking crater

the wack-a-mole table, the tent it was in and the circus it rode into town with DISINTEGRATED

Fucked

Mighty quads...

Wasted trips

Trump hasnt mentioned locking anyone up once since he hit office. Personally, I think the dems bought him off. Why else would obama still be a free man, when he is guilty of such treasonous crimes?

If/when Obama is indicted, there will be massive civil unrest in the usual urban centers

Trump is clearly protecting him for some reason.

Do you think the lock them up chants died away for no reason? Obama paid trump off.

rundown for those behind

this is the ideal scenario, and would create the best possible happening. Sup Forums would implode when it goes down.

See, now that makes sense. I could understand why president trump is so adamantly protecting a criminal in that case.

Fine line between locking them all up and starting a civil war.

Hmm, I think you give them too much credit, user.

If the republican let this slide when they already let pass a litteral blackmail of half the democratic party by pakistan and iran they deserve everything bad happening to them the next 10 years.

It would legitimately be the GREATEST HAPPENING IN ALL OUR LIVES.

soy is good for you.

Trump isn't protecting shit you retard.

Are you on a proxy or are people in other countries really keeping up with US politics?

I don't know a damn thing about politics in Poland.

Any foreign flags attempting to tell you about the US and what they say is actually going on is a JIDF shill.

The main JIDF shill flags are as follows.

Australia
Germany
Netherlands
South Africa
USA
Great Britain
Poland
Brazil

Gonna steal this for the incessant "TL;dr" requests... It's good, short, snappy.
Praise kek bro.

Bullshit. If the president wanted someone in jail, they'd be in jail.

Now ask yourself why president trump would let such a guilty criminal walk free like that?

If you want to win the legal battle and the PR battle, you have to be slow and methodical. Haste makes waste.

Bump
>tfw no bf

Bump

THEY ALL NEED TO HANG

Thanks user.

Incidentally, those flags are 98% of Sup Forums posters. I don't know wtf to think any more.

Canada too

that retard Sessions still won't do shit with this.

He'll wish he did close Guantanamo.
Cause he may end up a resident.

Obongo truly is an evil person who was openly trying to destroy our nation.

Much obliged but maybe clean it up first, twas a rushed phonepost

Bump

You can tell whose real and whose fake because all the shills rely on 10 month old talking points that you see over and over. Like for instance
>TRUMPS DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW ARE JEWISH HE WOULD NEVER BE AGAINST ISRAEL.

That's a typical JIDF post.

See

I honestly don’t want a civil war and I think a lot of people that advocate for one don’t really understand what they’re asking for... but if it’s a choice between that and living in a lie where the law is supposed to be enforced across the board but every year the multi tiered justice system becomes more and more evident, I’ll take the chaos. Rip the fucking bandaid off. Tired of being gaslighted while everyone else is oblivious. Let them see and let them freak the fuck out.

where have you been the last x years?
US politics is so much more fun than the rest of the world, especially now when Trump is POTUS

a real shill would be smart enough to at least obtain a proxy, idiot

Yes, I should have said "If Trump doesn't line everything up just exactly right, when Obama is indicted, there will be massive civil unrest in the usual urban centers"

nice

no one cares