Pedo Signs at my Library #2

Previous thread explored the creepy pedo signs in the childrens section at the rochester, MN Library.

New thread explores the interior....lots of trans kids and trans family stuff in there. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Idz9aYXq98U
postbulletin.com/news/crime/appeals-court-hears-holloway-s-case/article_c6b3c40e-618c-586c-a918-e4d59e00d0f8.html
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
asist.org/am17/sessions/panel-global-human-trafficking-seen-through-the-lens-of-semantics-and-text-analytics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide threads are out of control tonight.

Who made those signs, go back and find a company name.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself faggot. You're a waste of oxygen and your mother will die tonight because you're such a cocksucking sack of shit. Saged

Q predicted this

Looks like OP is really on to something here.

It looks like OPs original thread was deleted...

Op is that you from the original thread? Are you in this discord ?

Ykfuyd

Remember to bump all pizzagat threads

bump

Library patron spotted.

Q predicted that you would say he would predict this

I see nothing wrong here.

Bump heree we go again why the chicken love on the instagram

Holy shit user calm down.

>goes to the library
>wonders why there's pedos everywhere
Only pedo's do that now faggot. Get with the times

Bump! Isnt MN pedo capital or child trafficking capital? I need to brush up on the Voat site.

It hasn't been firebombed with hot dorrito rolls

Yeah it's me, not going on discord right now. Lets discuss this here.

“Ask us” what did they mean by this

You can check both . Rheee are no shills in the discord. It’s no biggie

holy shit

911 molten core being waste mgmt coverd up and crime scene tampered loaded on barges and sold to china as scrap. #cant stump me!

So I explored inside. The library pushes the who gay and trans thing pretty hard. Here is one of the flyers. "Transforming families". Sorry for the shitty picture.

More chicken bullshit on the public Instagram

Run by dyke

Geez user my potato takes better photos.

Did you “ask”

Pic related

If that is molten, then why can the crane pick it up?

Fuck no! That would be stupid. At best they wouldn't know what I was talking about and at worst I would spook them.

not one but TWO pure coincidence GG user !

Because it can? Fucking dumbass.

better shoot the place up

And here is the bathroom.

you have to be careful with the 'pedo symbol' thing....i have worked with graphic design before and these symbols are common in a lot of clip-art packs they distribute to designers to use in their jobs...sometimes it's a simple design choice and has nothing to do with pedo...there must be other evidence.

theme : youtube.com/watch?v=Idz9aYXq98U

Well it is not 1 but 2 signs. You have the triangle, and the have the blue spiral. Keep in mind this is placed right smack dab in the children's section of the library. You look in from the street and its a couple of blazing pedo signs in the gay colors right in front of the kids playing.

Go and say something like
>Hey guys... do I... like, ask you? You know.
Record their answer.
You are not asking for kids if you don't say it (in case they are innocent you don't want to get in trouble). You can then go to the police.

You think he stuck his weenie into her portal to hell?

I am sure its the other way around .. Jizz look pritty much like a boypussy to me

your a dumb nigger and no one loved you. kys

And DON'T PUSH IT. You don't want to get stuck there being forced to buy a human.

ah so the futa treatment then, mind rape, ass rape

Probably ask us questions about books... considering it's a library.

Checked

>152 MI
$152/min
I guess it would be expensive

Ok ok James you can go back now now

Kek

Ask about : (the book of the law) Aleister Crowley
you may have a free pass for there underground (((pedofiend))) volt who knows ?!

watchout for the black goat on the dark corner of the room ..

Or call the police and with your best indian/whatever voice say:
>I am tourist, please help. I go there in the book place and they are offered me a sex with the kids. They are said they has a lot of the children for the sex and little girl with the narrow pussy
If you can get a friend (female preferably) to do the same the next day with another accent they would be forced to investigate. They won't like people offering illegal pedoshit to tourists

Don't contact local police; they're probably compromised.

You can also avoid difficult questions and divert attention from inconsistencies within your narration if you are speaking broken english.

this is fake, everyone should spam this thread to get this fake propaganda removed from Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Everyone in the police is protecting pedophiles
At least they would have to show up to the place to tell them they should stop offering kids to tourists. You can monitor this live. What do you have to lose? There's only so much a single private citizen can do. And you won't be able to get the fbi involved. We've tried this approach already, with multiple locations. Try something new for a change.

See those digits and tell me you shouldn't.

That's a dysfunctional family

Wtf...

I'm in That Discord thread aswell. Here's some pics from Rich. Lib. instagram

Seems as if there's many FAGGOTS around KIDS... Lotta "CHICKEN" references, pics, and Gay Shit.
>>Chicken Fuckers Confirmed
>>Chicken=Gay Baby-

Yeah the government building is literally across the street.

It literally only needs to be one or two officers to give OP trouble.

Isn't the heart in a heart woman to girl love?

t. Child molester

Wow this library is a gold mine for pedo shit. Good job creating a picture on it.

Every time I'm near this library there is at least 2 cop cars patrolling. I know it's close to the police department but EVERY time I'm near I see at least one cop. But yeah all the shit they try and push on kids is just weird.

You live in rochester? Anything strange or pedo like happen around here that you notice?

I can probably check it out tomorrow and take pics of whatever you guys want.

It's a fucking triangle drawn into a triangle, you think pedos are the only people who could come up with that design you fucking brainlettes. How many of you are pedos secretly hoping there is a pedo conspiracy so you can normalize your degeneracy?

> →
Yeah if you do, take pics of the signs I did a shitty job about. I mean I scoped the place out, that is what I found. Maybe you will do better. But do not attract attention to yourself.

Libraries in the 21st century are basically daycares

There was a kid at Mayo high school who got caught fucking the previous owner of steam. (he was like 14-15 at the time) I'll try and find the story but it was all over the news for a while.

I'll take a look tmrw

Well, what can you do then? Nothing? Break in guns blazing and end up in jail? Convince the fbi to investigate (lol)? Tell trump? Ask them to see cambria for evaluation? The guy picking up the calls at the police station can do more than you. Even if his superiors are compromised. One or two corrupt pedo enablers can be taken down for something like this by the rest of the department.

postbulletin.com/news/crime/appeals-court-hears-holloway-s-case/article_c6b3c40e-618c-586c-a918-e4d59e00d0f8.html

Found it, he was 14

I can take not shit pictures

To get (you)s on pol? What else will you accomplish?

my theory is they used the scrap metal to build this memorial... when I remember correct it is about the mass that was used in wtc (minus some tons that vanished/couldn't be used)

Grab you AR and storm the basement. Do it for the kids user

Take a Second Look:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

You need to print out the fbi explanation of pedo symbols and include the photos of the library. Then you need to either do a letter box drop, send it to local newspapers (the pedo symptoms are from the fbi not conspiracy theorists so you’re not asking them to endorse pizzagate (if they ignore it then they’re disrespecting the fbi)), or go nuts on Facebook. You’re a concerned citizen following advice from the fbi that these symbols warrant investing

What would be nice is if I could get a contact in the FBI who wasent pedogate allied who would look at this and take it from there.

Bump

You won't get the fucking FBI on it. How old are you? This is not a TV series.

It's a pretty international city. If I could get evidence of cross state trafficking this would be in the FBI's jurisdiction. People fly out of here all the time. All it has to do is cross state lines and it becomes federal.

Ask if they have any books on pizza...

Sure, gather the evidence. Implicate yourself in a child trafficking ring. If they are really buying and selling humans this is fucking dangerous user. I worked with the whole elsagate thing and made the mistake of doxxing someone who I thought had been uploading explicit cp to youtube. I almost got v& and my internet searches around that time would look like I'm a pervert. This is like handling uranium. Worst if you believe the police (and part of the fbi!) Is involved. They will not doubt to lable you a pedo, make everyone you know hate you and send you to jail to get gang raped and possibly killed.

The governor of minnesota is a rockefeller.

Dayton is an appeaser and I would not be surprised if he is dirty.

Do you live nearby? If not, try and infiltrate.

DON'T FUCKING INFILTRATE IN A PEDOPHILE RING. IT IS NOT LEGAL.
>No, mister officer. I was not trying to venture into the lucrative business of human trafficking; I was just trying to catch them pedophiles.
People who get caught with cp argue that they were "investigating". That's the first thing they always say. And this is way worse.
Don't do anything stupid. I don't care (emotionally) if you just take low key pics and don't do anything to actually catch them. Just be smart.

Neon geometric shapes have been around since the 80's what are you retarded?

Bump

Agreed
kill yourself you fucking retards?

The library community is (((overrun))). I am not talking about your local shitty library in your small town. I'm talking the big metropolitan libraries, presidential libraries, university libraries.

Hell, (((the library profession))) is keeping a close eye on human trafficking. Recent example: asist.org/am17/sessions/panel-global-human-trafficking-seen-through-the-lens-of-semantics-and-text-analytics/

I saw that panel in person. There was a mega giga kike taking photos of "juicy" slides with a DSLR camera. They are doing shady shit, Los Pollos Hermanos style.

Especially the King Nigger Library.

Today's libraries are communist agitator organization hubs and cesspools of (((social justice))). The situation is bad, folks.

Also, don't think of a library as a building with books in it. Nobody gives a shit about books anymore, so libraries are retooling themselves to basically become mini communism zones. The library administrators are virtually all bolshevik jews and shabbos commie goyim.

The optics are going to be bad when we are forced to raid the libraries when the civil war goes red hot. But it must be done.

>Go to sleep, user, everyone chooses those four or five specific varitations of clip art for use with pizza, hotdogs, and chicken.
>Who cares about the other bajillion zillion other clip art choices, user?

>It's all a coincidence, user, go to sleep.

moar!!! keep posting!!!

stop it.

>There's no satanic pedo cult using hidden symbolism because that's been commonly chosen symbolism for years.
>Being this retarded.

digits confirm. stop it.