Ballroom

chapter 42

Previous dump if you missed it: desuarchive.org/a/thread/159083835/#159083835

Other urls found in this thread:

www76.zippyshare.com/v/B89vJ5op/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the dump. The chapter always leave me craving for more.

It's. His. Fucking. Elbow.

I wonder if Edward Scissorhand's partner will get a bit more characterization at some point. She's usually just there or hovering in the background of events.

Tahnks for the dump. I miss the day where this was coming weekly, it's kinda slow at the moment.

They kinda ruined the artstyle in the anime. Disappointed.

>goes around meowing at random cats
This autist is too cute.

I wish this series wasn't bi monthly. The wait between chapters feels so long especially because this arc in particular is looking to be longer than usual.

The anime was never going to live up to the manga's artwork. Also the anime already attracted a bunch of shippers so expect those threads to get more cancerous.

I hope she does. I find her strangely attractive.

They did a good job
Don't expect a 1:1 from the mango

>Also the anime already attracted a bunch of shippers
How? There is no overt romance in this series. I guess Mako has a little crush on Tatara, and Tatara himself had a crush on Shizuku though I'm not sure what it is now. But you can hardly call those things grounds for romance.

You don't need romance to ship characters

>There is no overt romance in this series
That doesn't stop shippers and ironically the less romance a series has the more active they get due to inserting their headcanons wherever they see two characters they want to fuck interacting with each other. The best you can do is ignore them and don't give them attention.

this artstyle is so fckin good my gawd

He survived a japanese truck, what a hero.

I still want to kbow why people call this a fujo series.

Because it has hot guys.

It also have hot girls

kek
Seo has no power against this guy

Danke.
Chinatsu animated when

I like how the made the faces more figured, less round.

>ten types
>not 10 types
Reeeee

second cour

Second cour is when best girl will come.

Woah. Thank you, based dancefag.
Poor Mako, Tatara is for Chinatsu from now on.

Chinatsu and Tatara breaking up as partners is inevitable and symbolic of his parents divorce due to an unhealthy relationship

He's about to murder him

Fuck you Chi-chan is pure and a best.
But fuck, you might be right. The flash forward in Ch 1 still implies a Shizuku end.

The 3rd picture looks better with a round face though

I wonder how long that's going to take. Tatara as he is is nowhere near her level. I doubt we will get a significant time skip since both of them look the same as they do now in the flash forward. I feel like the author wrote herself in a corner by starting off with that considering how the story is progressing.

I'm sure they'll break up temporarily at some point to spice up things.
But, there's no way if Chinatsu is not Tatara end game.

More precisely, Tatara is Chinatsu end game. Since no man has taming Chinatsu up until now.

The fact that Shizuku is "first girl" means she'll win the Tatarabowl regardless of chemistry or onscreen interactions according to the laws of space and time

To make matters worse they see each other as rivals right now. Shizuku doesn't want to dance with him, she wants to dance against him. So that scenario we see in the first chapter has quite the long way to go before we get to it.

Pretty sure the "endgame" is Shizuku.

Zippy please.

It could just turn out to be some "encore" type of dance, after a competition or something. A pseudo victory lap so to speak.
Shizuku is most obvious endgame, but the development just isn't there. Of course, we could just get a forced crush or something, but the amount of development Chinatsu got has to mean something, right? r-right? ;_;

I get the feeling this page will be retconned or won't matter

www76.zippyshare.com/v/B89vJ5op/file.html

People though the same whe he paired up with Mako in early chapters.

thought*

There can be other future girls, too. I don't know how long the manga is going to be, but it seems like natural progression. Rivals and shit.

I mean, this page can be the middle of the general timeline.

>Shizuku is most obvious endgame
No, it's going to be an HAREM ending

Don't mind me, just posting absolute best girl.

Every time a male and female character interact it will attract shippers. Especially if a touch starved shipper finds the girl character attractive and starts self-inserting and perceives every minor interaction as ship fuel.

You can't adapt that kind of art, alot of manga suffer from this.
Isn't it bi-monthly because the author just came back from being sick? I thought the raws were coming out monthly back when we were playing catch up

>absolute slut girl
Fixed that for you

best girl

this.

thanks for the new chapter dance-fag

Wow they are totally gearing up for Tatara to have other partners in the manga. His dancing style is made so he can adapt to his partner. So if he wants to progress in the dancing scene, he's gotta find a better partner.

where's pages 1-9?

The current's arc about him taking more initiative and literally taking the lead though

ty, op

Honestly I don't even know what the fuck is going on in recent chapters. All the mini powerups and shocks or whatever make zero sense to me since I don't know dance so I have to take the mangakas word for it. The door metaphor is especially out there and the comedy moments are weird too. But at least its pretty.

The door metaphor is so straightforward though. Together they can open the door to reach a new place. It's really no different from any other door metaphor.