Do you agree?

>The real red pill is realizing diverse societies are fine as long as there as no jews or niggers.

jews and niggers werent grooming girls in rotherham, it was pakis

>Implying multicultural society would be okay with Slavs.

STFU you ugly swarthy Italian

>pakis
>not a sub-species of niggers
>you are pic related

Oh look, another Sup Forums thread about how diversity is great. Shocking.

Have you guys noticed how JIDF are now including niggers every time they say Jews are bad. They need a scapegoat that isn't ONLY jews.

Problem is....Only Jews are bad.

>things people who have never lived near spics say

Meanwhile, America is being turned into MEXICO

But hey, who cares amirite?

Everyone misses the point of the red pill, to take the red pill means to see the truth in reality. Whether that be leftist or rightist dogmas or spirituality.

Seek the truth not a means to end your enemy or further your ideology. I think this is the short comming of Sup Forums and what is holding it back from being an influencer.

I mean look what happens when we spread the truth instead of ideology

I live next to spics.
It is not pleasant.

So do I. Meanwhile nobody talks about the GENOCIDE of Whites from Brown people that is going on under our noses daily.

>Muh Jews

I don’t agree, but I do think that these two are by far the biggest problems and if you could somehow solve them you’d get a world that sort of naturally settled out into a fairly peaceful ethnostate-based equilibrium.

"These two are the biggest problems"

While 20 Million + Illegal Immigrants are literally turning America brown.

The far right is the truth. The problem is Sup Forums is just the center right from a few decades ago and can't ever reach the truth due to shills spamming every thread. We also can't get anything done because the shills slide all the leaks and productive threads.

Yes but the architects of post-WWII immigration policies were overwhelmingly Jewish.

>the far right is the truth

How can it be? Realistically
Don't you see that by accepting one side your hiding from the truth you might find elsewhere?

>inb4 shill
>inb4 leftist cuck

Stop hiding in your own ideology and search for truth no matter where it be found, otherwise you are willfully ignorant

I really think practicing sports and working out should be made obligatory for capable citizens in a utopian society. It is a fact that the correct regulation of hormones through exercising allows people to see the error of their own ways, without victimization or guilt-blaming. Those who adhere to those principles, whether white or black, shall be hold a place in the Sun.

*shall hold

Blacks are objectively different from other races; they cannot sustain civilization on their own. And while I’m certainly no paragon of physical fitness, I just got done with chest day an hour ago.

>pakis/muslims/spics aren't niggers
stop this

Diverse as in different white people yes. If it's brown kick out of town, if it's white it's alright

Explain India.

The only 'societies' that are actual societies and no other forms of tribalism and barbarism is the cultures at the two ends of Eurasia. Western and Eastern culture is the only cultures I respect and deserve to exist.

It's only found in the farthest reaches right because of pure objectivism. When I say far right I don't mean an extremist Republican.

Sorry, but most Mexicans are genetic abominations and their culture is a burning dumpster.
I wish they'd just have Mexico and be cool.

No. The final solution is creating a culture where by new people adopt the culture of live and let live abandon cancerous ideas like race superiority, religious superiority/oppression and focus on enlightenment. If you're beneficial to our society then we welcome you with open arms, if you're some low brow neanderthal who can't pull his weight and realize society > race/religion then fuck off we're full.

I've lived among hispanics, blacks and muslims and I gotta say I'd take them over blacks and muslims any day of the week. They throw kickass parties with great food, beautiful women and always willing to lend a hand when I'd do some home improvement. Had a break in once and they chased them down to get their license plates, fuckers were caught a day later. 2 white boys and a nigger.