No Room For Asians In Trump's America

youtube.com/watch?v=lsLMmzfw5ec
nextshark.com/racist-los-angeles-man-harasses-woman/

Why is Sup Forums still not as brave as these patriots? You losers just want Asian fuck dolls.

True whites would want a pure country. Anything less than 100% is just an excuse to get your dick wet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRf8OZ7zXls
perezhilton.com/2018-02-06-jeanne-heo-donald-trump-supporter-racism-verbal-attack-twitter-video#.WnuhfCXwZEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll have you know I have killed every single Asian I've ever come across

“I was resting my eyes on the train,” she said.

“Once the train got near the stop, I woke up and saw this man standing in front of me near the exit a few feet away. He shouts from across the seats, ‘Are you tired? You look sleepy.’ I don’t respond and then he asks me “Do you speak English, are you American?

“I annoyingly said yes and ignored him. I exited the station and looked on my phone for directions. This man sits at a bench in front of me and starts to asking me questions again. This time he asks where my genetics are from, if I happen to be from Korea. I reply, ‘Why do you want to know?’ Then his tone changes to aggressive and says, ‘Was just curious, you don’t have to be a bitch about it.’ I took out my phone and turned on my camera because I got kind of scared.”

Seemed to me the guy wanted to ask her out.

He's a spic.

Post trophy ears, or it never happened.

Ignacio is a male name

youtube.com/watch?v=vRf8OZ7zXls

So in summery, the yellow fever fag tried to hit on that gook hoping he could make some conversation with her and get that juicy yellow pussy but she didn't even give him a chance by ignoring him, so he got mad.

Please remind me what kind of patriots would do such autistic shit?

*summary

He's wearing the American flag on his wrist so even if he is he's not like the ones who want this place to be a shithole like Mexico waving their shit countries flag around.

Spot the beaner.

I'm 100% German/French thank you very much.

It doesn't matter even if that "based" spic blooded wore some MAGA hat with nazi tattoos all around his body. All shitskins have to go back.

>‘Why do you want to know?’ Then his tone changes to aggressive
So she was being a snotty bitch

this reaks of false flag

Yes, I agree, any Asian people's that have no been part if America at one point can fuck right the hell off

Yes he is, all spics can hang or go back they don't belong here.
And that includes one of my best friends who is Cuban

slant eyes must go

Found the video:

perezhilton.com/2018-02-06-jeanne-heo-donald-trump-supporter-racism-verbal-attack-twitter-video#.WnuhfCXwZEY

Here

All Slavs must go.

>amerimutt talking about 100%

xD

OH LOOK A ROASTIE TRYING TO GET FAMOUS WITH VICTIMIZATION

Too bad it was done by a dumb latina bitch

>memeflag
show your flag, spic

Show your fag, dick.