This week on nu/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961059425351077889?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone needs to make more of these kek

Q predicted this

I love the alt-kike

are we turning into Hollywood tabloid garbage ?

shut up and take my shekels

I agree
Bump

>Search pol
>Press Catalog
>Literally see this everywhere
>...
>Browse /mlp/

All gay threads about my roasties come from one place, also seemly legit threads criticizing how ridiculous feminism is are actually MGTOW threads in disguise, as soon as normal posters start responding they start with there black pilling. They project about 10000000% of women cheating etc because they have already failed at becoming a man/leader

Hi MGTOW trying to recruit us for your little anal fisting cult?

Just like faggots you are incapable of reproducing so to keep you little "ideas" alive you have to aggressively recruit young boys.

Inb4 classic MGTOW derailment technique: accuse people of being a woman or donating to "tradthot" paetreons with no proof.

MGTOW criticizes modern women for being materialistic and shallow, then advocates a material based, selfish lifestyle.

"Artificial wombs" is a disgusting idea for people who are incapable of attracting a mate in real life, and display a total lack of morality and basic respect for the most innocent and precious gift of all: a newborn child.

For "going there own way" they sure do feel the need to talk about women 24/7
Come to think of it there is no more gynocentric thing than MGTOW

the joke is that you are making these yourselves, this IS the board, and this is obviously lost on a nupol amerigoblin reddit faggot like yourself

BREAKING: LAUREN WANTS DR. MURDOCH BACK! WILL WE SEE A COMEBACK FOR LAURDOCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961059425351077889?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^1

Could this talentless swedecuck faggot be anymore based?!

/ourguy/

CAN I GET A BRAFIST ANYONE!?

I would read this I really would.
and soon I will write it because I know you will all read it.

this is MGTOW

LE MUTT MAYMAYS XDDDDD

>>Browse /mlp/

Hot off the presses!

Fuk’n saved. MGTOW is kikery meant to continue to drive a wedge between the sexes, and retards keep falling for it.

there is literally nothing wrong with
MY
LITTLE
POLITICS

Post her butthole

>Write blog

Good pic.

I dont care what anyone says. The new bloodsport trend had me giggle like a school girl for months now. It feels like the Sup Forums raids from 07-09. Fuck you tom green

Sister fister

easy on the viaga pepee

Amerimutt memes are nu Sup Forums, Sven.

amazing

holy shit

Kek

T. ROASTIE WHORE

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE