Whitey hate thread

Post what you hate about white people, privilege, and supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heil Hitler

I hate that thought it was a good idea to import millions of subhumans to this continent.

This is white privilege.

This thread is going to last long

Sage

The thing I hate most about white supremacy is that’s it really hard for niggers to understand it.

I hate that they have compassion for niggers and don't exterminate them like the based Muslims and Asians.

Deport all niggers back to Africa.
Let them be kangs.

Feels good man.

>pic says 'fuck white supremacy'
>post promotes hate against ALL white people, not just the white supremacists

fuck off racist. no bump. kys.

Brave.

Ya fuck whity, they used my taxes for welfare.

Northeastern Europeans are genetically predisposed to being being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

I hate that Whites are better than everyone else in almost all categories, thus making their privilege a natural trait, and their supremacy a simple destination they arrive at naturally with no effort at all. It just really sucks. Really.

Sage

Serious question: why don't we just offer each black person $10,000 reparations on the condition they have to move back to Africa? It will probably pay for itself with savings from welfare/prison costs, The average US IQ will go up, those countries average IQ will go up because they will be getting blacks with some admixture of European, Native American, or Asian DNA. They can live like kings there with that money. No more complaining about Whitey or feeling like you don't fit in. It would be win-win for everyone. Why does no one propose this?

Blacks will never go back to Africa. They depend on whites and they know it. You should however end welfare and then offer them money to sterilize.

I would pay up for one way tickets.

Would pay for itself in 2-4 months

>sage

Then once in africa we should offer each a chicken or an ak47 (they cost the same there)...it would sort itself out

White people show too much compassion, and compassion is weak.

Would have the side benefit of leftists REEEing about shithole/not shithole countries.

BOW
DOWN
TO
YOUR
GOD

How much does a one way flight to Africa cost? I'll pay for that in a heartbeat

Looks like they are about $1,000 give or take a couple hundred for a one way flight. I bet if you were buying bulk you could get them cheaper.

I would donate to that.