Who should be promoted to young African Americans as positive role models?

Who should be promoted to young African Americans as positive role models?

Rappers have done too much damage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/up-to-600-cult-members-burnt-in-a-locked-church-was-it-mass-suicide-or-murder-5372012.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a whole list but i cant remember all their names. Ben Carson is a remarkable figure.

Pic related is good, successful hardworking blacks. They should also be proud of their heritage (their actual heritage), like Sundiata Keita

Their low iQ and subhuman genes are the cause, not the “role models”

Bill Cosby & Michael Jackson

Oh, and OJ Simpson

Right now, any black man who is actually a father to their children is a good role model. 77% illegitimacy rate.

Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Terry Crews

An average white working man with a family might do the trick

dave chappelle

I'd imagine it should be their fathers

Booker T. Washington, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, George Washington Carver.

Ben Carson was mentioned on The Wire, back around 2006. He'd still be a great role model if he hadn't gone all spastic on the pyramids thing.

This, is actually the best answer. Blacks who, work, take care of their family and are decent citizens.

Whites

But he hit the nail on the head trying to kill his momma with a hammer. That's A-grade black role model material.

>Who should be promoted to young African Americans as positive role models?

Any nigger that has moved back to africa

How about this black man?

Look at the way he can display emotion--total black role model

How about this for a black role model?

Served his country, takes no shit from honkey's, and looks cool carrying around his shotty

How about Anne Frank?

This queen lives through her immortal words

Frederick Douglas, Hiram Rhodes, Doris Miller

How about MLK...found an early picture of him for you

At this point, Margaret Sanger. FOLLOW HER LEAD, NIGGERS

Me.

>Any black man that will put up with abuse, disrespect, and emasculation from a government backed sheboon

You can thank Gloria Steinem feminism and the CIA for the destruction of the black family.

Farrakhan

>(((Gloria Steinem)))

Their parents. Just like every other kid.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

we need to convince them that they can be kangs and kweenz if they go back to Africa.

Haha, I remember this exact scene too. Some little kid who was usually aggressive said something about wanting to be “that black neurosurgeon” and Bunny said “Ben Carson.” Immediately what I thought of when opening this thread

>being a good father is being abused

Here you go OP, these seem like ideal role models for nogs.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/up-to-600-cult-members-burnt-in-a-locked-church-was-it-mass-suicide-or-murder-5372012.html