Fact: if whites reproduced at replacement levels there would be no migrant crisis

Fact: if whites reproduced at replacement levels there would be no migrant crisis.

If there were no shitskins and mudslimes invading, a smaller population wouldn't be a problem. The Liberals would die out, and the white race better for it.

you are hopelessly naive.

There is no population problem, it's just that jews want to replace us with easily led morons.

Oh God, cutie

All you pols talk about is: if if if.

All too happy to live in fantasy. Way too scared to live in reality.

Pathetic little kekboi.

shut up kike

She looks like a real piece of shit.

Incorrect. Theo only way to stop it is to gas the kikes.

If I had a job I could afford kiddos

such a nice face.
you can even see in her goggles how happy Chad is that he is going to plow her that night.

fact if women couldn't vote on certain issues and not allowed in certain jobs there would be no migrant crisis and no replacement levels crisis and no kike crisis.

Im working on a kiddo right now, wtf are you faggots doing?

>tfw you'll never have qt like this to nibble on your balls as you eat out her pussy and then cuddle with afterwards.

life is suffering

Paying city taxes so your kiddo can get brainwashed by the Jews and shot up with retardation shots.

If u wuz black u wudnt need sheeeitt

why are whites reproducing?

Breeding with your mom and sister isn't actually helping. But you do you, okay?

Fact: If we weren't importing a bunch of worthless cocksuckers who steal our tax money, we'd be able to afford more children and exceed replacement levels.

whites in the usa are above replacement levels, no?

came here to post this

Can't afford kids. Government is taxing all my money to pay for minorities to live in luxury.

>'user' in the goggle strap

In related news: Japan is encouraging foreign labor to immigrate in and boost shrinking worker levels. BUT, they're being really really quiet about it.

Why is that your ancestors lived in much worse conditions and had no problem reproducing, but you somehow can't because bullshit excuses?

Maybe if you worked hard enough to have kids you wouldn't be blaiming your financial hardships on others.

Ancestors lived in very cheap housing that doesn't meet current government regulations. It would be illegal for me to live in the kind of house my ancestors did according to the government.

Wouldn't that simply cause overpopulation?

thats a jewess

cute girl but too much makeup

bullshit
in a welfare state when you have money having kids is expensive. in a welfare state when you don't have money having kids is free and subsidized.

>government is anti-white
>government wants ethnic replacement
>But I absolutely must abide by all laws and regulations no matter what

Modern whites are the epitome of cuckoldry. I sure won't shed a tear when American whites become the minority.

she has some light eyeshadow and mascara on, what makeup are you talking about you little kike?

>pic related

Yeah which is why white people aren’t having enough kids while blacks and hispanics are having way too many.

The migrant crisis in Europe has nothing to do with the reproduction rates of Europeans you absolute moron, it has to do with the reproduction rates of Africans.

>time to go skiing
>with bigass goggles
>better put on makeup tee hee ^^;

Sorry user, but that's wrong. Ponzi schemes require an ever increasing supply of new entrants.

>Fact: if whites reproduced at replacement levels there would be no migrant crisis.
maybe, but we'd still have Soros, so...

sage

do they just impress the opposite sex with their big cocks, if so I'm out of luck

Rachel Cook. She's single anons.

We have robots, we don't need migrants.

Every white adult past the age of 25 I know has at least 2 kids. Majority have 3 or 4. Of course, I live in Utah soo...that being said the Mexicans have like 7-8 kids.

How could you think that the mass influx of millions of migrants has anything to do with birthrates? It doesn't matter how much white people breed if there are millions of barbarians coming in to replace, rape, and destroy the culture of the people of that country.

bit hard with all the baby killers running around.

If chicks as hot as the one in your pic were lining up for me to impregnate them, we'd have no problem

if whites reproduced at replacement levels we would be outvoted and outnumbered in our own countries still in a matter of decades

people in denial of racism at this point need to shut their mouths or get fucking gassed for being a pseudo-kike

AND her hat says "user" on it...she's perfect.

LOL @ WORKING AT SUBWAY PROBABLY DON'T EVEN GET COMPED SUBS WHAT A PLEB

Can I get a footlong Italian bmt on Italian herbs and cheese?

sorry for liking women naturally without makeup better i guess?

No shit. The future is all about demographics. Have as many white babies as you can with as many women as you can. You see how the niggers do it. Do that

Ill take BLT please, extra bacon.

yeah too bad white women will never let that happen.

Yo lemme get the 3 soft taco supreme combo and like 50 fire sauce packets

wtf is this faggot reddit tier humor

why is it that people look so perfect in cold weather/skiing gear? like its meant to be.

Right now whites are zombies. We are in an existential crisis. We don’t need money. We need balls. We need the will to live.

YOU KNOW NOT EVERYBODY WORKS AT LIKE TACO BELL OR SOMETHING

STEVE COULD DO ANYTHING HE WANTED, AND HE DID!

>what is homeostasis
we're reproducing just fine, it's the niggers who are breeding too much

yeah ok buddy just get me a mcdouble

>We need the will to live.
Close. White men need the will to give a fuck again.

gimme a double big mac thanks

One double quarter pounder with cheese, two Big Macs, a McDouble, and a large fries and coke

>Fact: if whites reproduced at replacement levels there would be no migrant crisis.
IF that woman wanted to have me I'd solve the replacement levels.

Fact: if there were no jews to psyop our children and women there would be no migrant crisis

>slide images
Do not reply.

no can do mcsweety mcflyover

I want a happy meal :D

>there are millions of barbarians coming in to replace, rape, and destroy the culture of the people of that country.
Who the fuck do you think that could possibly resist and fight back those barbarians?

No children = No future, no motivation, no reason to fight

If you don't have anyone to inherit your country from you, why even bother caring about what will happen with it? It doesn't matter that your homeland turns into a shithole if your genes won't exist on it.

Where do people find these photos of these absolute QT's?

slide these nuts on your forehead

If I had a wife like that I'd reproduce triple the replacement level but sadly I can only attract fat women even though I'm fit so it looks like mgtow for me.

Are you sure that they wouldn't do this anyway or some imaginative other plan to achieve s similar end.
My God. They won't stop coming. Their leaders behind their controlled proles.
We only have on option.

Fact: If we eradicated feminism then we would be reproducing above replacement levels.

don't give up next thing you know you will be joining gay pride conventions

maybe if everyone was a genious and earned 5k every month . yes maybe . but not everyone is SMART , SMART not inteligent . i know a lot of inteligent people who are poor as fuck

i do too but like she's not wearing anything that would alter her appearance like much blush or foundation. that stuff is easily spotted

light eye makeup is goat

Looks like she has Ashley Tisdale level feet.

Hmmmmm...
I wonder how the fertility rate is so low.
Hmmmmmm...
It can't be because women are in the workforce.
Hmmmmmm...
I know! It's the jews!

Get a fat bitch and make her your project to turn her into a fit bitch. I bet it would only take a year tops if you take the project seriously.

lowering of birth rates is a common outcome of urban living and raised educational and living standards, as can be seen in 1st world east asian countries like japan and south korea .

However white birth rates have been further lowered by jewish cultural diseases like cultural marxist-boosted feminism , cultural marxist
encouraged break down of the family and other factors.

still, so what? Why can't we like japan except our economies shrinking to some degree over the next decades?
The difference between japan and european nations is that japanese politicians have a sense of shared identity with their citizens and are patriotic and want to carry out their will, whereas political bodies like the EU and leading politicians leftwing or many right wing european governments feel no shared identity with their people or patriotism to truly be their representative.

False. Planners admit it has nothing to do with birth rate

Fact: even if we "eradicated feminism," you'd still be a low tier pick that no man who values his bloodline would wed his daughter to.

No more red wojaks, we bull market now

This.

The world is way overpopulated.

>The world is way overpopulated.
No it isn't.

Fact: white boomers have put the west into irreversible decline, I hope your daughter learns chinese and likes to cook me rice

fuck, you beat me to it

Roastie detected

if most whites werent beta soi bois this would be happening

Yes it is.

Why would I give my daughter to a failure like you? I wouldn't marry her to a low-test cuck.

that's why the jews have spread feminism around Europe. Every society infected with feminism stops reproducing at a rate high enough to perpetuate itself.

feminism literally equals death

>no more red wojaks
>bull market
brainlet detected

It really isn't.

are you implying a man has authority over his daughter? that's literally patriarchy

Andrew Anglin has the right approach to this stuff.