FBI/DOJ FISA CORRUPTION TEXTS & MEMOS

February 02, 2018
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo: FISA Abuse at FBI and DOJ
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
February 06, 2018
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo: Christopher Steele Referral for Violation 18 U.S.C. 1001
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
February 07, 2018
Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
FBI Text Messages and E-mails
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
(Soon)
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report
If you think the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, position is not important, remember this:
Remarkably, President Obama did not appoint a permanent one for the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s entire tenure.
When John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the newly appointed IG found and disclosed that Mrs. Clinton used an illegal secret server.
Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch stymied his efforts at every turn.
Their defiance of his Congressionally-mandated duties was so egregious he and 46 other IGs wrote a letter to Congress complaining of the Obama administration’s obstruction.
Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies.
For almost a year, he has been investigating how Mr. Comey, the FBI and Department of Justice handled the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s emails and matters that may be related to that.
>archive.fo/jYvJE (Forbes)
>archive.fo/vCOrb (TheHill)

Other urls found in this thread:

savemysweden.com/just-leaked-every-phone-number-address-anthony-weiners-laptop/
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-carter-page-linchpin-deep-state-spying-trump-member-clinton-transition-team/
bgia.bard.edu/speakerseries/archive/?year=2008
archive.is/6TnaG
archive.is/Obz2O
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article144722809.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
famous-trials.com/rubyridge/1151-fbirevisedrules
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumperino

Bamp

bmup

Bump

bump for cocaine

Bump

bump

Its time to compile a database of all the people, events and news stories relevant to the Russia, Clinton email hack and Obama spy stories.

It's just too complicated to understand otherwise. Nobody has thoroughly done this, have they? I've seen partial timelines for small sections of the story but nothing comprehensive

I have seen it in one thread a while ago.

Anyone else trawling through these messages?

Trump has no balls. He would be rounding them all up by now. More and more he looks like a Jewish paid puppet.

Phone poster here. Sorry to hijack but i cant post a new thred take this and run with it..

savemysweden.com/just-leaked-every-phone-number-address-anthony-weiners-laptop/

Just Leaked Every Phone Number and Address on Anthony Weiner’s Laptop

Uranium One news

heres a good summary

Hol up. So u be sayin...

politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/ ants cant even read that

Ermagerbermph

Carter Page worked for the Clinton Campaign in his past, see pic attached.

Is there an infographic with all the released texts?

gonna need sauce

Stay alive.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-carter-page-linchpin-deep-state-spying-trump-member-clinton-transition-team/

bgia.bard.edu/speakerseries/archive/?year=2008

Bumpsamillion

archive.is/6TnaG

don't you slide on me

BOMP

WTF.
I don't suppose anyone can confirm with certainty that it's the same Carter Page?

Have a BUMP

At the Naval Academy, Page was a Trident Scholar, a prestigious designation that allowed him to serve as a researcher his senior year on the House Armed Services Committee. The scholarship put him in the office of Rep. Les Aspin, D-Wis., shortly before the congressman became Clinton’s defense secretary.
archive.is/Obz2O
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article144722809.html

Same Carter Page.

So what now? What does this mean? Was he a Clinton plant all along? Was he working with Sid?

God the alphabet soup agencies are filled to the brim with so much hatred. Spies and politicians are filled with so much hatred and all they do is hurt me and us and you. What can we do to show the elite and government and deepstate and shadow government that their hate is ruining mankind and the planet. They are obsessed with hate.

Seems like he was part of the Clinton circle from day one. Even though he was an FBI asset, he was still under Clinton control.

That would make sense. The FBI and the DOJ have all been "Clinton assets" since before Bill was blasting his progeny into the throats of WH interns.

Bump for Seth, a true patriot.

what are you doing on page six oh no no that's not right

It seems like the whole world is filled with pure hatred. The dollar is the only thing that matters to the real owners now. And so many people want to make this life hard. And so many people want to ruin fun and hurt people. I have done stupid things and all but the people out to get me have done stupider and worse. It feels like the world is out to get you some times it feels like the world is out to get me. I have been through so much hell and just. Nothing is fun with the all mighty dollar and P.C ruining everything. Every one is evil i know it's not the net or technology doing it but what the hell had happened to us all? i'm sad i'm really really sad. i'm crying right now so hard and i'm about to cry harder like i'm about to lose everything and never get it back. it feels like everyone is holding guns and a knives to my throat. help me some one help me.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0 youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

>tfw illuminati are real

youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0 youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM fixed link i think link green day you fucking faggot

famous-trials.com/rubyridge/1151-fbirevisedrules

Standing by.

is horowitz our kike?