Gradually becomes more beautiful as her love for andre grows

>Gradually becomes more beautiful as her love for andre grows
>Smiles happily for the first time in her life
>"Hurr durr go away you don't treat me like shit enough"

This is so sad. You can pinpoint the exact moment her heart tore in half. I can't believe I used to like andre.

Oh and also, general prison school thread.

You see, it's funny when Hana gets BTFO because she's done nothing to deserve Kiyoshi. But it's sad to see this happen to Risa because she actually tries to win Andre.

>Its funny when hana gets BTFO

Please take that back. Its not hanas fault. She's brainwashed by mari to hate men so ita hard for her to open up to boys she likes.

To add onto that
>Mitsuko has done literally nothing wrong
>Risa has done pretty much nothing wrong
>Kate did some stuff but mostly it was mostly to punish the USC
Where as
>Mari is a manipulative, lying, misandrist who most of the time didn't give two shits about the boys and treated them horribly
>Hana is a violent psychopath who regularly death Kiyoshi for close to nothing and sperged out over an accident
>Meiko is a also a violent psychopath who is fanatically loyal towards Mari and her evil schemes doesn't give a solitary shit about the well being of her sub, Andre
Why are we supposed to be rooting for the USC
again?

bump

Well, Hana seems to be losing out to Chiyo, Mari has given up fighting Kate and is leaving, and Meiko remains irrelevant.

>not hanas fault
>brainwashed by mari
Doesn't excuse the shitty way she's treated the boys, especially Kiyoshi

this

It's not that. It's that he doesn't actually remember anything he did between the disappearance of the VP.

She's cute tho

What a piece of shit. Too good that that lug

I agree, but she's toxic

>she's done nothing to deserve Kiyoshi.
What has Kiyoshi done to deserve anyone? Even when he does good stuf his motives are always selfish. He and Hana go well together in that sense. Chiyo is too good for Kiyoshi.

This. Kiyoshi will use anyone and anything for his own ends and doesn't really care about anyone else.

Even the fact that he "likes" Chiyo is based on the fact that she was the only girl that was nice to him in the whole school.

NOW:
-Kiyoshi is looking for MARI
-MARI wears a yukata And she is hot
-Kiyoshi will convince and help MARI
-Several hot scenes between them
-MARI eventually fall in love with Kiyoshi before the end of this volume
And becomes jealous of her sister
-Kiyoshi has a harem at the beginning of the new arc

Isn't Meiko and Kate going with him?

>mfw Hana and Chiyo's feelings for Kiyoshi will never be as touching and beautiful as Risa's love for Andre is.

Though he has been selfish, his heart is ultimately in the right place. There's plenty of moments of him being selfless. And yes Chiyo's too good for Kiyoshi but it's pretty silly to suggest that him and Hana go "well" together because they're both selfish.
He doesn't "like" her, he loves her. And with good reason, considering she's the only one who's been there for him through everything. Even the boys have turned on him before. You make Kiyoshi out to be this grand manipulator, when he's just a boy who does stupid stuff.

Being a Marifag must be suffering

Well I guess Andre is in need of character development then. Not always masochist etc.

Is there any chance of that even happening?

Andre does not deserve this fucking girl. For fuck's sake she changed her personality for his sake and this is how he treats her? Go choke on a wall of dicks, fag.

Tibeeheich her relationship with Andre was toxic as fuck, she's punky but a good girl at heart, and in her pursuit of the fat man she's grown selfish, hostile and more violent than ever. It's a good thing this relationship ended. Sure I feel a bit bad for her getting heartbroken but she needs to distance herself from him, nothing good ever came of it and was making her worse as a person.

To be fair, Andre never wanted this. She's the fool here.

>she changed her personality for his sake
How many women will put in the effort to adapt to their boyfriend's kink? When she realized what he liked, she went to work to deliver so she could please him.

>How many women will put in the effort to adapt to their boyfriend's kink?

That's pretty much my point. She went the whole 9 yards to please the fat fuck, through his time of need no less, and in the end, he shits on her. It must be fucking devastating.

Why does Kiyoshi get so much hate? He was a based MC early in the manga.

I don't hate him, however he is the definition of "misunderstandings: the main character" and its gotten kinda stale. At least everyone else has some quirk to keep them interesting, Kiyoshi doesn't really have anything but his relation with Hana and Chiyo.

andre is a piece of shit

Wtf I hate Andre now

He still has very strong conviction when he wants to do something. When he was the one putting together all their plans he was great.

>Marifags

This is a thing? Mari is terrible.

People love hana because she's a bitch but a bitch that can be redeemed with a little love and the power of cock.

Unlike mari. Mari is forever doomed to be an unlikeable misandrist dyke.

This. Kate was only shitty as a little girl and only because of her insecurities. She still does bad stuff now but she does more good than harm. She was nice to the boys. She genuinely cares for risa and mitsuko. And mari and her crew rightly deserved punishment. And even then she doesn't even actually wish mari any real harm. She wants to be her, she just doesnt know how to express/cope with it. Mari is just a misandrist bitch willing to hurt almost anyone to get her way.

Kate's just misunderstood and the cutest girl there is.

Not really. She is best girl after all.
Fuck Hana
Fuck Chiyo too
nah, i like Chiyo

>Mari
>Best girl

What mental gymnastics did you go through to convince yourself of that?

Previous pic related user..
Shes MUCH cuter than any other girl.
By ALOT too.

>misunderstood
Nah Kate is a nutjob, but I agree that in the present time the only people Kate is a bitch to is Mari and Meiko, otherwise she is pretty civil with everyone else, and an actual friend to Risa.

From a certain point of view.

Chiyo is boring as fuck and I want to see Kiyoshi piss in Hana's mouth some more.

Based strictly on appearance Mari is best girl.
Hana has the cuter personality i guess but i lost interest when she actually peed on Kiyoshi.

She is misunderstood. All her nutjob bullshit is all centered around her insecurities. She just needs to deal with them.

not the user you're replying to also i stopped reading it during the school festival arc so maybe her character has changed drastically and gotten worse. Mari is serious and ruthless thats why I like her. she is insanely dedicated and driven. She doesn't mind if the entire world hates her as long as she believes she is doing the right thing. She's the type of person that holds a high opinion of herself but can admit when she's wrong (which happens very rarely). She also has a soft spot for the people close to her vp, hana and her sister. She's fucking cool in everything that she does and is very smart.
I actually find it hard to believe that people hate her.

You have really boring tastes.

Maybe but Hana doesnt come close to Mari physically.
Hana is only cute because of her reaction to Kiyoshi.

Have her tits grown since the beginning of the manga?

Mari is smoking hot, but that personality is a huge turnoff. I want her to get redeemed in this upcoming arc. Redeemed by kate

Everyone's have.

You tell me user

Maybe they spend some time apart and get together later when they're both less retarded?

Hana, please

NOOOOO!!!
That would suck for me. Ive never been into the lesbian thing and Mari is too damn cute.

I have to wonder if the lactation made them grow any.

Yeah, it was all one-sided thus far, so if the author wants this to go anywhere he's gonna need to do some character development.

Mari is overrated trash. She's not that hot.

Why would Kate want to see Mari with Meiko and Kiyoshi?
I remind you that this shit "" cavalry "is her fault
She is not going to go to her enemy
it is not logical Mari will not open the door
The spoilers writes:
" Says that Kiyoshi goes to Mari to see the situation"

Not worse than the suffering of Hanafags that arrives at great pace

>I'm a homosexual
No suprise there.

Our time will come. One day soon we'll cheer as hana takes what's rightfully hers. We'll cheer again when she marries. And once more when kiyoshi gives her beautiful piss drinking children.

Our time is coming chiyofags. Despair, for you have lost.

Show me "sexy" panels of mari and I'll show you how trash she is.

see

Keep dreaming

This thread needs more best girl.

new Arc= "Mari" that finally arrives
Future good chapters with the best girl
All the authors do this towards the end of the manga it returns to the heroine of the manga
And the rest is no longer important
Let Chiyo and Hana die
while Mari wins the kiyoshibowl and
she has done nothing but she will win the MC
She did not pee on Kiyoshi
She did not made the nice / perfect girl to Kiyoshi

This is the heroine and she is perfect

From the moment Chiyo told Hana that she had feelings for Kiyoshi (indirectly)
I can tell you that she signed for the victory of kiyoshibowl
Kiyoshi will end up with Chiyo or with no one
So Then Hanafags make your mourning fast and now
Marifags are winning anyway if Kiyoshi enters her family there is always possibility for a trio with ChiyoxKiyoshixMari

Average face. Ugly tits. Ass isn't that nice. Care to keep going and embarrass yourself?

Go on. Keep doubting us. Our girl hana will win.

>I'm really gay.
user, we know, you don't have to keep telling us.

Its true. And god I hate her hair.

Post more Mari lewds

Why is she exposing herself like that? It's awfully lewd for a woman of her composure.

It just isn't a good market to diversify his investments into.

It's not her fault she was given such a skimpy outfit.

Great for us, but a bit of a raw deal for her.

>doubting us
It's the character we're doubting, shipping from fans does very little to affect the outcome

Delicious

Moar pls

Gross. Stop posting that disgusting body.

This should be more to your tastes then.

Our girl will do wonders. She'll win or no one does.

The best body used only for lesbian shit with the worst girl, this is not fair

Yeah, no

Fuck you I'm not gay. Post hotties like hana or kate. Not pig disgusting mari.

The boys apart from Joe and Gakuto are just fucking pricks.

Yeah, yes.

This. At least gakuto has two great girls chasing after him.

>There's anons who don't think Mari is perfect.

Sorry but she isn't.

Actually she is. I want to lick every inch of her sweaty body clean. The way I'd worship her body would make meiko look normal. But I hate her personality so I repress my boner for her which occasionally comes out on nights when I drink too much.

Andre is just clueless about Risa's situation. He doesn't seems to be insensible to a proper queen. I'm waiting for him to redeem himself more than properly now, Risa deserves it.

Wait, I haven't been keeping up with the series, but Chiyo is confirmed to like Kiyoshi? A year ago you yahoos were convinced that she didn't have any feelings for him at all.

We bad end now.

Andre was a piece of shit from the begging

Joe needs some love too.New girl when?

Her personality is actually pretty great, her only problem is her issues with men. Which i'm sure she'll get over.

Good thing I'm a Meikofag because no one pays attention and we're always in the shadows.

Honestly Joe sort of went from intredasting to stupid about the second time the ants showed up.

It's cool because Meiko doesn't have any actual love interest at all and is just pure fanservice so being a Meikofag is just fapping. Except that awful bit with the childhood and moefagging.

Very much so. Chiyo loves Kiyoshi and Hanafasga re in denaila. and on suicice watch.