What're your opinions on this series? Were their actions justified?

What're your opinions on this series? Were their actions justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uulNyuV0DM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3YaQCFSHng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked it. Season 2 when?

>Season 2 when?
My one wish. But Furuhashi must be the director again.

Pretty good, might be extra asspull but if they took the planes with only the gun, we might get more of that sexy naval gun animations.

one of the most angry/pissed off characters
season 2 would be great

I never looked at the manga after this. Did Kusaka accomplish anything in Manchuria?

yeah why was he always yelling? best boy is pic related anyway

He got emperor puyi killed and now trying to dig out oil in some field in china using information from his time reading future stuff.

The absolute madman

Not much about kusaka now, last time I remembered reading he was still in the train heading there. The future nip now heading to the aleutian islands to save stranded pre nuke nips now. MC is back to the ship now.

Is the English scanlation consistent in releases now or?

Somewhat, 1 chapter every 1-3 weeks.The group doing it releases new chapter at their site first, then batoto or other places.

>1 chapter every 1-3 weeks
jesus christ. they're not going to finish for like 20 years.

Justified or no, it's understandable. Most of the crew probably have ancestors serving somewhere in the IJN and IJA.

I understand but it get regular enough release now than having to learn nip myself.
>34 volumes left
Sheittt.

I wish I was a frog. They got the entire manga officially translated years ago.

The fun is yet to come. I can't wait for the whole German plot to go down.

I kind of get annoyed with the moralfag shit, and just want to see fights. This episode was the best.

May I ask what show this is it seems right up my alley

Read the filename.

Would have liked to see more, especially after the blueballing from the Final Countdown where their ultimate conclusion was protection of the USA: past, present, and future. Nice to a more reasoned approach from the crew of the Mirai.

>this OST
>when the sax kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=3uulNyuV0DM
good shit

what is this?

A ripoff of the 1980 Hollywood film "The Final Countdown"

Except Zipang is actually good.

S2 when?

The only thing I didn't like was how they made the
Mirai into some sort of super ship.
A modern ship would not come out looking anywhere near as good if it got hit by a plane going full throttle into them.

character development for glasses-kun was good, he killed thousands!

that part reminded me of this when i saw it.
youtube.com/watch?v=G3YaQCFSHng

North Cal BB gonna get tomahawk'd soon.Doubt it would do much damage from stuff I read about those BB belt and tower armor.

people died though?

>Furuhashi
what's he been up to lately?

q

How does he still exist if his father died? I don't get it

They'd kill a bunch of crew members if they hit the superstructure and may light it on fire a bit but otherwise it'll do nothing. It's pretty much impossible to kill a battleship using ASMs with conventional warheads, even a Kirov would have trouble.
But Jap logic dictates that their shitty missiles will magically find their way into a gap in the armour and give it the good ol' Hood treatment

it's really a move of self sacrifice, by changing the future they are potentially removing themselves from existence, but it was never addressed

Because it's a different universe. He'll never be born in the universe of the setting, but that doesn't have any affect on the one that he already exists in.

>t. WOWS player

So, is Zipang technically isekai then?

>A 450kg warhead can destroy 12 inches of armour

Not even that user but conventional ashm is made for damaging modern aluminium/thin steel skinned ship. Those ww2 battleships have inches of steel for armour. A anti ship or cruise missile would just make a big gong sound hitting it.

Yes unfortunately

One thing I didn't like was them going to Japanese instead of Americans.

I think that modern Japanese person is culturally much closer to american than to imperial japanese.

The Americans would have definitely killed them though

Also, not to mention, language barrier.

Most of them probably know English. Considering they have to cooperate with US navy and use US technology.

Isekai done right.

He's directing some Mappa show this season.

Do you think the average US marine, who drank the "slap a Jap" koolaid would buy what they're saying?

>Mappa
Oh man, I'm just thinking about how great it would be of Mappa were to do a Zipang S2 with Furuhashi.

I swear I just read about this on tvtropes 5 min ago and now this thread.

>tvtropes
You need to go back.

No.
Reddit and TvTropes are perfectly acceptable now, fuck off newfag.

Kill yourself.

The jungle ambush scene really is all you need to conclude this topic

Telling other anons to kill themselves is also considered rude and you should appologize.
Get with the times please it's current year.

I think it's time for me to give this one a rewatch, it's been a while and it was a lot more entertaining that some of the stuff I've seen seasonally.
Season 2 needs to happen, but probably isn't profitable enough to get a serious attempt by any studio

It has some decent JAPAN STRONK sentiment without going GATE, might work to re-militarize japan further with all those best korea missile flying around, but this season it seems to be all out Abe breeding propaganda anime.

Abe breeding propaganda and Abe remilitarization propaganda serve the same purpose.