WTF Sup Forums the fucking commies are at my universitt campus now. This is a vigilante group...

WTF Sup Forums the fucking commies are at my universitt campus now. This is a vigilante group, and theyre setting up at my campus. Wtf do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
sourceforge.net/projects/emspoofer/?source=directory
youtube.com/watch?v=lwgi4O61NQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn phone and flipping images. Sorry about that.

Tear down all their shitty flyers.

I would but security cameras

hoodie and IOTBW posters

Deport illegals no exception

Oh right, Ill print some out when I get home and post them around

Reported it to campus police. Dont think theyll take it seriously though.

On it, I know about mailbait.info but you got any suggestions?

Put up Identity Evropa signs

survey websites, download websites that require signin up for stuff, nothing specific. all in a virtual machine btw

Uh is it okay if I just used a VPN?

LOL i laugh at that shit and then post nigger gore on Sup Forums. I make assclowns united. Everyone thinks im a good goy but im up to soo much drugs racism and manipulation behind the scenes. I am a polish jew. I am litterally the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

> commies

Says the guy that voted for an orange Cheeto who openly supports a hostile communist nation that seeks to undermine our democracy.

Russua isnt communist anymore dipshit

Maybe not officially, but they certainly function as though they are. By the way, what is your degree in?

> being this new

vigilante right back. maybe be the sexy bad boy villain and fuck all of their women.

Im majoring in Suckmybigcockology and minoring gofuckyourselfonomics. Im not fucking doxxing myself you stupid?

Feign interest until you have access to their HQ. Then firebomb it after you have barricaded all of the exits.

No. copy their exact flyer but edit it slightly to target minorities and LGBT. See if you can trick some blue on blue. If nothing else, they won't see it immediately and tear it down like they would with IOTBW

>muh democracy
fuck off faggot, #godemperornow

Report a gathering of neo nazis in a secluded area, then ambush and beat the shit out of them

I see a threat of political violence on this poster. Call the cops and say it's a threat. Let's see if the news reports on it like they do our posters. See if the cops release a report 'asking for any information' and seeking to 'identify the vandal'.

show them this thread and warn that the nazis at Sup Forums are going to cram them in masturbation machines

Listen to this guy. This is the right idea.

>I noticed a thing the post(TM)
STOP PHONE POSTING YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

You aren't "doxxing" yourself by anonymously telling us what field you are in, you massive brainlet.

Noice.

>Report anything to big brother
These people don't have any self awareness

You didn't put the Nazi sign on that poster you're a disgrace please kys

Meme them back. Copy the fliers and use different, flattering language. Some examples include:

STOP THE NAZI SUPERMEN!
Defend the inferiors!
Etc

Sorry. Im actually studying economics at the moment.

Send them names of random people on campus. Get them to attack people who haven't done anything racist.
Use this to turn the rest of the school against them

Might also suggest to make a campaign of it every time you notice one. If somebody notices you surveying one and inquires, comment positively of redneck revolt if it's not edited or negatively as it is. Otherwise if you're aggressive enough and sneaky enough, you might make them start second guessing their own ranks.

Or this...

Are real neo Nazis a bunch of pussies? Why do they never do anything about all these threats from antics etc and leave it to our weaponised autism efforts to combat them.

A smart leaf coliur me suprised

Wtf, man, you know EXACTLY what to do - report every liberal as being complicit in Muh ebil Nazi plans to kill niggers and kikes until someone finally goes off the deep end and Redneck Revolt is deemed a terrorist organization. Simple stuff, man.

>steal their poster
>scan it and save a copy to your computer
>replace the nazi flag with a commie flag
>change the words to commies
>switch the web address to tips.fbi.gov
>put your poster back where their poster was
>replace every one of their posters that you find with one of yours
>notify Sup Forums when your IRL trollwerk makes the "news"

Stoke the fire, put swastikas all over

they at UTC op?

Whoa, we've got to be careful with this group. They're armed.

I'm local and happy to fuck with them regardless, but we've got to apply some thought as to *how* we fuck with them.

That's probably the worst thing you could do you jewish piece of shit.

I advise against this route. It seems like it's up there with a revenge 'rape me, even if i fight' post on craigslist, in which case the individual who gave false info to get an innocent hurt (even if she was a bitch who had it coming) gets found out and jailed. If you do go this route, know how to be anonymous as fuck

spam its ok to be white signs every where.

go to source forge and search for EMS
have fun. im about to fire it up nao

Alright ive snagged four so far. Most are outside on telephone poles.
Yeah this at UTC. You go there?

Mind games. Straight up trolling them into violence is an option, but I don't like the idea of my niggaz getting hurt. I believe one needs to figure out how to make them even more depressed and confused.
Personally I think things like this are a great idea, as long as it isn't TOO edgy or TOO obvious. There has to be some balance. Ignorant/stuck-up fucks can still get redpilled even if the effect isn't immediate. It might even take years before someone has an event in their life where they look back at say, a meme poster (IOTBW), or a phrase written in graffiti in a public space. They will object to it and throw a shit fit as usual, until reality fucks them in the ass.

Some people will never awaken. They will remain in intellectual limbo for the rest of their lives. It's almost sad to think about.

Any time an opponent makes you small ie trumps hands, napoleon, this poster. Thats like a flashing attention sign: we are deathly afriad

I forgot to say "look back at a meme poster, written phrase, etc and recognize the truth within it."

Put some of these up. I'll go find the template

>male
>white
>probably in 20s
>economics major currently
>look at class roster for some of the economics courses
>find the person not currently engaged in extra cirricular activities

annndd found you user

>op is too pussy to rip it down cuz muh fucking security cameras

just go wear a hoodie you pussy

If youre smart youll just focus on your studies.
If you have balls you'll start a Conservative Student's Union and provoke them with totally inocuous meetings.

How about you don't, and we'll say you tried.

pure fucking cringe

Found it

Fuck off shills. You scared someone might stumble into a redpill thread?

Already took down 4

no, but i'm local and sympathetic. do you know names of people who are running it?

>spoonfeeding time
sourceforge.net/projects/emspoofer/?source=directory

Except you aren't telling them what to do with this information. If they use it for persecution or violence it is entirely their decision, all you are doing is giving them names (or even just descriptions, say of distinct clothing/haircut) and rumors about who MIGHT be a racist.

jesus fucking christ. obvious /leftypol/ is obvious

spam the email

No, we're scared someone innocent might get *shot*. We need to stick with the mind games, not push these vigilantes over the edge.

The rope or bullet is too good for you. If you're not larping as a faggot shill, you are the enemy. You're actually a problem either way.

That is what I've been looking for to post on my church bulletin board! I think it just needs a few more URLs

No, but it doesnt seem RR has a local chapter. So it might just be some radical students.

Im not going to do that, Idk what theyll do with the information and I would never forgive myself for getting am innocent caught in the crossfire.

Just draw a swastika on them to troll.

As much as I'm against innocents being shot, it might take events like that to show the world their true colors. Not saying it's ever a good thing, but it may push things in a better direction. Never ENCOURAGE them to violence, just piss them off as much as possible without giving them any argumentative footing.

Redneck Revolt is a Soros NGO.

Behold their manifesto, menacingly read off a teleprompter by skinnyfat antifa soyboys wearing flannel and carhartt hats for the first time in their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwgi4O61NQ8

Find someone who supports shariah law and then report them for supporting anti-lgbt policies

Maybe. Given the imagery, it might be implied that a sensible person would know they advocated violence, what with the boot, the blood, gang colors and weapons.

>redneck
>folks
wtf i love communism now

no i don't think so. I've seen them at the gun shows locally. They were handing out pamphlets. I got one and kept it. They're commies through and through.

do you want to get shot? no? ok then.

>take tape recorder or phone
>set to play a loop of shadilay and trump speeches
>hide near poster
>play

Of course I don't want to be shot.
Is your point that because I don't want something to happen to me then it can never happen to anyone under any circumstance?

OP post pic related next to their posters.

>russia
>communism

>drive on road
pay or get pulled out of the car
>talk to police
pay or get arrested
>walk down street
pay or get beaten

sounds like ultra capitalism to me

DONT CHANGE IT!!!!!

Okay guys OP here and I think I have an idea. The campus police here sends email alerts to all students whenever theyre investigating a crime like a burglarly or mugging. Recently, a cult came around and started preaching to kids and junk, the police of course sent out an email to all students after they had received enough complaints.

I think that if we can send enough emails expressing worry about these posters being around campus, theyll send an email to every student saying that groups like redmeck revolt arent welcome at the university. This might just them down before they get any real traction.

yes but your willingness to let someone else suffer something you're not willing to suffer dismisses your notion of the "better direction". it's a silly position to take regardless of whether or not it's true. yes, people getting shot draws attention and shows people things they wouldn't otherwise see. However, you shouldn't be willing to put others at risk of such things if you're not willing to step up and endure such things yourself. see my point?

that's not a bad idea op. The "cult" as you described it likely is just one of those groups abusing free speech in public places trying to get punched so they can sue the school for failure to provide security and the bring civil suit against the student for the assault itself. You'll probably need evidence of these folks showing a physical presence on campus to make this case.

thoughts?

You get the (You), not the adorably simple faggot you pointed at

>>Redneck Revolt is a Soros NGO.
do you happen to have evidence of this? i'd love to have it if so?

it would be nice to have the campus cop mailing list. i could have a little fun

Faggot.

nigger, youre not even trying

Dude Fuck you your such as tupid fuckign piece of shit how could you not understand that Communism is the wave of the fucking future mann!!!!!! You sound like some asshole form the fifties bitching about the fucking poor people have some goddamn rights because we all know you don't like the FUCKING BLACKS, GRANDPA! Why you do some fucking research and learn about how communist nations inspired the fucking world to implement social programs so assholes like you could sit at hoem all fucking day living off of welfare like a fucking leach. Castro made Cuba an amazing country when he took power Batista was a fuckign crook that stole public money for his own fucking personal gain. You're such a dumb shit why don't you research shit before you say stuff. Obviously some of the communist regimes didn't work but if we just found the right guy we could give equality for all. And that's the problem with capitalism and democracry, where rich greedy fucks like you go around trying to pass phony laws and steal from other people just to get ahead. it makes me fucking sick to know that you exist. I don't understand why people have such a problem with equality for all, and somehow beileve the lies that capitalism will make EVERYOne fucking rich if the "work hard enough". Well you know what there are many people with disadvantages and disabilities like not being educated or being black or whatever, and capitalism just fucks them over so hard in the ass because there's no way they can work hard enough. Just fuck off and go die

check'd

I actually do. I'll think on it.

My feelings on it are still the same but I do see your point and I can see where I'm being rash.

I'd print out a version of pic related and put right next to that flyer

Report normie groups to them.

good shit.

also, cheeeck'd

Kek is this an ad for vans?

Suck their dick you faggot.